Status: I'm having a lot of fun writing this story!

Love at Dusk

Date in the Leaf

After that spin the bottle incident Itachi was visiting me pretty often. I didn’t mind but I couldn’t help but wonder if I was starting to fall for him.

“Writing again I see,” Itachi said one day while I was sprawled out on my bed, writing in my journal.

I looked up and put my pencil down, “Yup.”

He laughed and made his way over to where I was laying. “What are you always writing about?” He inquired.

“I usually write fantasy and science fiction short stories,” I replied.

Itachi smiled, amused. “You wouldn’t mind if I read a section, would you?” He asked.

I frowned but then smiled, “I don’t see any problem with that.”

He took my journal out of my hands and turned the pages to the beginning of it. His eyes scanned the page for a good while before he put it down and stared at me awe struck.

“What?” I asked nervous.

“Your descriptions and dialogue flow well together. You have a talent,” he concluded.

“Thanks,” I said blushing slightly.

“Do you like to write?” I questioned.

Itachi looked at me and replied, “I like to but I’m not very good at it. I prefer to read.”

I grinned, “I love to read too. My love for reading is what actually got me interested in writing my own stories and poems.”

He smiled, “You’re very good at it, perhaps reading helps you come up with ideas?”

“Yeah it actually does, whenever I get stuck on writing I just go and read and when I come back to my piece the words just start flowing out,” I said happily.

“You know, I think I’m starting to fall for you,” Itachi replied.

My eyes widened and at that moment Itachi leaned into me. He kissed me and I felt something different this time. I felt passion radiating from him. He stuck his tongue down my throat then. It flickered all over the place, caressing me in intimate places. My heart quickened and I shivered despite myself. Itachi continued to kiss me deeply and I felt blown away by his desire. We broke apart then and Itachi merely smiled at me.

“Would you like to go out with me Kagami?” He asked.

I felt like my breath had been stolen but I managed to say yes. I hadn’t seen Itachi all day but that didn’t stop me from fantasizing about him. Today was our date. I was excited and a little scared. What would the day hold for us? My heart raced a little at the thought of seeing him again. What was wrong with me? I knew I was falling for him, but did I have to be so emotional, so helpless? Usually my attire was jeans and a tight shirt but today I felt like dressing up. The only problem was I didn’t have any girly clothes.

That’s where Eya came in. When I knocked on her door, asking for her help, she got a huge grin on her face and let me borrow some of her girly clothes. There was a problem though. She was only 5 feet and I was 5’6, so her clothes were skin tight on me. Her dressy shirt showed my stomach and her “long” blue skirt was about mid-thigh on me. I felt exposed but she reassured me saying Itachi would love it. Deidara agreed with her saying I looked nice. I thanked her and Deidara gave me one of his clay birds so I could get to my date faster. My date was taking place in the leaf village.

I had never been to the leaf village but Deidara made sure to command his clay bird to take me to and from the leaf village. When I arrived I hopped off Deidara’s bird and it flew off. I knew it would be back later. Making my way to the Dango shop, where Itachi said he would meet me, I began to get lost. Where was it? I thought in a panic. I was wandering around the village for some time when I came across a pretty woman ninja with her hair up in a ponytail.

“Miss you appear to be lost, what are you looking for?” She asked me.

“Oh um, I’m meeting my friend at the Dango shop but I can’t find it…”

The pretty ninja smiled, “I know where that is. I go there all the time!”

She led me to the shop and I thanked her.

“My name’s Anko Mitarashi,” she said when I paused because I didn’t know her name.

“And mine’s Kagami Nobara,” I replied.

She nodded and waved goodbye to me. I didn’t have to wait long before I saw Itachi approaching. He wasn’t in his Akatsuki cloak, he was wearing a tight fitting black shirt and loose blue jeans. He looked sexy I thought with a start.

When he approached me his mouth dropped and he looked me up and down a couple of times.
“Itachi? Are you still here?” I asked laughing at his stunned silence.

He shook his head, “Uh yeah. Wow you look hot.”

“You do too,” I said smiling.

We entered the shop and took a seat at a table for two. “What does this place have to eat?” I asked Itachi.

“Desserts,” he said.

My face broke out into a smile, “I love desserts.”

He chuckled, “I figured you might.”

Our waiter came and served us. Itachi and I both got Anmitsu, a dish with small cubes of agar jelly, and pieces of fruit served with syrup. I gobbled mine up. I couldn’t help myself it tasted really good. Itachi laughed when I had wiped my bowl clean before him. He was almost done but I had inhaled my food.

“Looks like you enjoyed your dessert,” he said smirking.

“I must look like a pig,” I said smiling nervously.

He waved a hand my way, “You didn’t. Besides I like women with big appetites.”

Smiling he took his last couple of bites of Anmitsu. When we were done he paid for both of us and I protested. “It’s the gentlemen’s job to pay for the girl’s meal,” he said in all seriousness.

Wow, he was really sweet I thought. I let it go and he paid for our desserts. Once we left the Dango shop, Itachi grabbed my hand and led me to a nearby forest. He led me past a bunch of trees until we were in a bright glen. I gazed at the clearing in awe. It was gorgeous. There was a pond running through it, with bright, clear water. Flowers were scattered throughout the clearing as well, dotting the landscape in beautiful colors.

“This place is amazing Itachi!” I cried out, meaning every word.

Itachi just chuckled and said, “I’m glad you like it. I spent my childhood here, training Sasuke.”

My eyes widened considerably, “You trained him here?”

He nodded and I smiled, “That’s really cool.”

I got a sudden thought then. Itachi looked over at me when I had been quiet for some time. “What’s wrong?”

I sighed and stated my worry, “What if that prophecy is true?”

Itachi grimaced, “It is.”

My eyes widened, “How do you know?”

“Pain told me it was true. He tried to force me to make you fall in love with me but I refused, telling him I didn’t want to toy with you heart.”

“The thing is, I’ve fallen for you,” he said seriously.

My eyes softened, “I think I have too Itachi.”

He neared me and wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me into him. I put my arms around his neck and leaned into him. He titled his head and brought his lips down on mine. I forgot where I was. All I could feel was Itachi. Flames burned up and down the sides of my hips, where Itachi’s hands were holding on to me. I wondered if he felt flames engulfing his body too.

He was kissing me passionately, more so than usual. Enjoying every second of this I felt my mind turning into mush. I couldn’t think, I could only feel. Pleasure laced my lips and hips, causing me to push myself onto Itachi even more. I had never meant to fall for an Akatsuki member, let alone Itachi. It had just happened, but I was glad it had because he made my heart race in a good way.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter! Please guys tell me how I'm doing! I love writing this story but I'd like some input! You're free to also tell me if you like my layout for the story or not! :)