Status: Working On It

Got a Little Work to Do

4

I am on set for the “Everybody’s Got Somebody but Me” music video. So basically the video consists of Hunter being everywhere and always seeing couples acting cute and cuddly. Where I come in? I’m his interest throughout the video. The fun part comes in because I am always alone and flirting with Hunter from across the room and he is always trying to impress me. But there is a twist.
I had just got out of wardrobe, wearing a cute sundress, making it seem like we are at an old school diner, almost like in Grease. Hunter had his hair gelled like Danny’s from the movie and even had the leather jacket. I had my hair down and curly, and looked sort of old school but modern at the same time. Hunter immediately came over and said, “Thank you so much for doing this, you look great.” “Anything for you,” I smiled. Damn he had a cute smile. I couldn’t help myself but want to smile back at him. He is absolutely to die for right now.

It got even harder for me throughout the day filming. All of the cute smiles, winks, lip lickings, flirting; it was making me melt. It appeared we had great chemistry on camera which is very important. For our last scene at the diner I was sitting at my table, flirting back with Hunter when my onscreen boyfriend came by and kissed my cheek. I had to look back at him and smile, causing Hunter to be ‘hurt’. Then I had to walk by him and give a smirk. I didn’t like the part where my ‘boyfriend’ came in because it ruined Hunter and my moment together, though it did look great. I was really finding this flirting very attractive. I found myself absolutely crazy for him by the end of that shoot.

The next scene was Hunter’s imagination. I quickly learned that it was going to be very cute and coupley. We even got to dance a little bit. The touch of him made me crazy. I even caught myself blushing at times. Or when we were sipping our milkshake from straws opposite from each other, I couldn’t help but want to kiss him. It’s so weird because I never thought of him in this way and now I feel like I want to have this with him. This isn’t right, but at the same time it almost is.
During our lunch break I found myself writing a new song with Hunter for our show. He was on the guitar just strumming cords or notes, depending on how he felt. “Oh, can you do that last one again? I really like how that sounded!” I said, getting a little excited because we found something that worked. “I like how it fits in with this part right here. Let’s keep it.” “See, this is why I like you, you are good with the actual instrument parts,” “And you got a good grasp on lyrics. We make the perfect team!” he said high fiving me. There were two flashes of a camera. We have also decided to document our journey through photos and I really like the idea. It makes me feel more comfortable that’s for sure.

I was walking around humming the new song Hunter and I just wrote all day. At one point I came across Hunter getting interviewed by a television station, ah, CMT. “Oh hey, there is my special guest now!” he said, coming over and grabbing me playfully, taking me on camera. “I have asked my friend and co-worker Rickie Rivers to come on board with me for this video. I think she is doing a stellar job today, she is kicking it like a rockstar,” “Oh thanks, anytime.” “Also, if you haven’t checked out Rickie’s song and video for her first single, check out ‘A Little More Work’ on iTunes today.” He promoted me so nicely!

“You two seem very close,” the journalist said smirking. “No, we’re just friends,” I smiled, feeling his arm around my shoulder. “We literally just met 2 weeks ago,” “And you’ll be on tour with each other pretty soon as well,” “Yeah! Another week until the first show! Can’t believe it’s coming so fast.” “Oh I know just what you mean. We have been working so hard for this tour and we really hope we do a good job.” I smiled. “Anything we can expect from the two of you during this tour?” “Just some good music, a good time, a lot of laughs and even a duet between the two of us!” I smiled. Once I wasn’t needed anymore I decided to walk away and get out of my wardrobe since I am done for the day. I can truly say, I now see why actors in Hollywood fall in love while filming a movie, the on screen stuff is too cute to resist, especially with Hunter.
♠ ♠ ♠
It looks like Rickie is developing feelings for Hunter! Ouuu! I wonder how that's going to go, especially with the media now involved. Please give me feedback! I love knowing what you guys think! :)