Behind the Mask

Advances

Everything was going smoothly. Miley has never been so happy before and Lainey has returned being a backup dancer for an old friend. But never in the short amount of months of happiness will Lainey expect a teary phone call from Miley in the middle of rehearsal.

It was unprofessional to continue the phone call after their break was over, but she excused herself saying it was an emergency. Leaning against a wall, she whispered, “What’s the matter, Miles?”

The soft sniffles could be heard from the other end, the young girl sobbed, “Liam and I b-broke up.”

“Oh sweetie. I’m so sorry.” Closing her eyes she almost cursed at the blonde Australian for hurting her friend. It didn’t matter if she was in the wrong of the break-up she will stick by her friend’s side until Miley didn’t want her there anymore.

“I t-thought-”

“Miles, I’m on my way alright?” The small whimper of agreement came from the other side before she hung up. Lainey grabbed her things quickly after muttering a sympathy exchange of words from Katy before she ran out of the building. It might have cost her the job, but Miley was worth it.

When Lainey arrived at the girl’s door, she waited until the door open before she wrapped her arms around the small girl. Kicking the door closed behind her, she rubbed her back whispering soothing words that every girl offered their friend during a break-up. The more she embraced her the more she could smell something on Miley’s breath.

“Have you—been drinking?” The alcohol definitely fumigated the room if it was possible. Miley pushed herself away from Lainey shaking her head in denial.

“I only drank a little bit.”

Lainey frowned as she looped an arm around Miley dragging to the couch for her to lay down. The girl can be difficult when she is under the influence and over the years she has tried several things. Miley wrapped her arms around Lainey’s neck bringing her close to her. “I always wondered what a girl tasted like.”

“You’ve kissed a girl before, Miley.”

“Yeah, but I was drunk then.”

Lainey rolled her eyes reminding the drunken teen that she is drunk now. Miley only giggled before pinching the sober girl’s lips together. “But I wanna taste you.”

“Miley.”

Miley moaned hotly as she pressed her lips against Lainey’s. The girl panicked not knowing what she should do, something felt off, it isn’t right for Miley to be kissing her while she is drunk. She didn’t care if a drunk mind spoke sober thoughts nothing is genuine while being drunk in her opinion. People did stupid things and this is by far stupid.

The drunk girl shoved her tongue inside Lainey’s mouth leaving her speechless. Miley sloppily tasted every crevice in her mouth, continuing to moan like a porn star.

Lainey ripped her mouth away from Miley’s even if a part of her didn’t want to. She’s logical and honestly Miley just wanted a rebound not caring who it was and since she is the closest to her at the moment she is willing to use her to ease the pain of the break-up.

“Lemme taste you, Lainey.”

“You already did. Shoving your tongue in my mouth.”

Miley shook her head before one of her hands cupped her womanhood, rubbing her. Lainey gripped her wrist ignoring the words coming from Miley’s mouth. “I wanna taste that pussy. Just this once. I’ve done it in my dreams, ya know and now I want to do it for real.”

“Every girl has girl on girl dreams.”

“Not as much as I do.” She sang. “Let me at least touch it with my fingers so I can taste.”

“Go to sleep, Miley.” Lainey fought the girl to submission restraining her from moving, but sitting on top of her only had Miley shooting her mouth off again. Bucking her hips towards the flustered girl, Lainey blushed as Miley kept rolling her hips. “Go to sleep, Miley.”

“Not until I fuck you.”

“How about a compromise?” It might be the only way to shut the young girl up and have her cooperate without knocking her unconscious.

“I’m listening.”

“I’ll show you my boobs.”

Miley scoffed, “I’ve seen you naked before, Lainey. I want to at least lick one tit.”

“Touch.”

“Lick.”

“Touch.”

“Lick and suck since your being a tight ass about it.” Lainey growled as she stared at the girl, it could be hours before Miley falls asleep and she didn’t know how much she had to drink. She rather not deal with this all night.

Fighting back the word, she almost spewed out the word until a gasp replaced it. “Fi-” Lainey gripped Miley’s brown tresses without a second thought. The sly drunken girl already pulled up her sports bra and slowly licked the brown nipple until it pebbled. A loud moan left both of their lips before Miley latched her lips onto the tender breast lightly sucking and licking.

It has been months since she has done anything sexual and instead of stopping her the minute she latched on, Lainey let the teasing continue for a while. Miley broke her promise switching from one breast to the other.

Miley popped the swollen breast into her mouth again leaving the other saliva filled one shiver in the cool air. It took all of her strength to finally release Miley, “You really need to go to sleep.”

“Fine, but when I wake up we are finishing what we started.” Flipping over, she snuggled into the couch as Lainey slowly got off of Miley feeling the heat radiating between her legs. The tingling sensations were a little more to bear. There were two things Lainey needed to take care of, herself and to call her special friend a little more often to fend off Miley’s drunk advances if it were to ever happen again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Told myself I wouldn't do fem smut, but it got away with me. So yes there will be some chapters of Lainey and Miley with a little smut. My mind decided to betray me and add one the last part lol