I Know Those Eyes

Chapter Four

Sarah’s Point of View

I came out of the bathroom ten minutes later. The store was empty once again. Jess walked over to me and gave me a hug.

“Did they give you tickets?” I asked.

“A friend of theirs is dropping them off later.” I nodded, looking at my shoes. “Honey, you don’t have to go,” she said. “Marisa would love to come, too. But think about it.”

“I don’t want to,” I said. I felt her nod against my shoulder. “I won’t call Marisa yet, just in case you change your mind.”

I broke out of the hug and went over to the register once again, taking a seat on the stool behind the counter. “When’s the friend coming?”

“I don’t know, whenever they feel like it I guess,” she said. “I wonder why they’re giving up the tickets! I mean, it’s Panic at the Disco! Seriously!”

I laughed quietly and started picking at my shoes. Tonight was going to be a long, long night, I was pretty sure of that.

Jon’s Point of View

“Man, why did you have to do that?” I asked Brendon. He was laughing quietly to himself.

“She looked like a fan, and when I heard that she liked our music, I couldn’t resist.”

“I’m shocked that she didn’t recognize us,” I said, frowning. Brendon looked at me, then pointed to his sunglasses.

“You can’t always recognize a beautiful face if it’s covered by sunglasses,” he said with a giggle. I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my coffee before throwing the cup into a trash can.

“So why did you say a friend would be dropping off the tickets instead of us?” I asked Brendon.

“Because neither Spencer or Ryan would have gotten outside by then, and they need some air,” Brendon responded. I was slightly confused at his logic, but shrugged.

“Okay, whatever floats your boat.” Brendon giggled once again and took another sip of his coffee. I rolled my eyes again. “Come on, loser,” I said, pulling on his arm. “Let’s get back to the bus.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know. It was a bit of a filler, sorry.