‹ Prequel: Five Years After
Status: Miss me?

Paint You Wings

In the sheets

Jasey listened to the hard pounding of Alex's heartbeat as she ran a hand through his brown hair. She loved that she could still do that to him. It'd been a couple months since the two had last seen each other.

"Talk to me," she said into the quiet darkness of her old bedroom. Alex smiled and kissed the top of her head gently.

"About what, love?"

Jasey shrugged. "Tour, the album, life. I just want to hear you talk." Alex's heart melted at her words, and he pulled her level to his face. Both of them turned on their side, face to face, noses touching. Jasey giggled as Alex placed a kiss on her nose.

"Okay, enough of this. Talk." Jasey smiled.

Alex cleared his throat. "Well tour was fun. Parties, song writing, Jack being a dumbass and getting us all almost arrested." Jasey laughed.

"The album though, " he said" sucks. I hate it Jasey, I really do. Interscope wasn't who we thought they were at all and they completely screwed with out heads. Nothing on that album is ours. I made a song making fun of all the stupid pop radio songs and it hit fucking radio play. I was just being sarcastic!" Alex groaned.

"Well that bit you in the ass," she smiled.

"You're telling me. The album just has nothing personal in it." Jasey snorted.

"..What?"

"Nothing personal..like the album?" she explained.

"Oh, very mature."

"Frazzled by my extreme wit?" Jasey winked.

Alex rolled his eyes, but only snuggled closer to the small girl.

"I missed this," Jasey breathed in his scent, sighing as Alex nuzzled her neck.

"I did too. More than anything."

"I didn't sleep well without you," she admitted.

"And I without you." he said, kissing her jawline.

Jasey groaned and sat up, causing Alex's head to spin.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked, alert. Jasey crossed her arms and sighed.

"I really want to have sex with you right now."

"No one's stopping you," Alex winked. Jasey groaned again.

"Alex, by tomorrow I'm probably going to be writhing in pain."

"You'll be writhing either way," he winked again. Jasey groaned again, loudly whilst throwing her hands in the air.

"If you don't stop groaning I'm probably going to lose it," Alex said.

Jasey fell back into the bed, covering her face with her forearm. Smirking, Alex gently lifted her loose cotton shirt to above her hips.

"Alex," Jasey dragged out in anguish. "Don't."

Alex softly kissed the skin covering her stomach.

"We can't do this in my old bedroom. It's wrong." she tried. Alex laughed, his warm breath on her stomach making her squirm.

"I haven't showered?" she tried. Alex laughed again, moving his face in front of hers and removing her arm from her face.

"Stop making excuses."

"Alex, we can't do this."

"But you want to do this."

"I know but-"

"It's been months, Jasey."

"I know," she whimpered.

Alex trailed kissed up her collarbone and all over her neck, hovering right over her sweet spot, waiting with a grin.

"Damn you," she said, rolling over and crashing her lips to his.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHO LOVES ME RIGHT NOW

YOU DO BITCH

BECAUSE THAT WAS SO CUTE OMGOMGOMGG, And I'm skyping with Katie and we were coming up with like little sex inuedndoes omg hahaha. I was really disappointed with the amount of comments last chapter. Step it up guys, you inspire me!

Love and Rockets
Jesscia