‹ Prequel: Ten Year Grudge
Status: Active After Thanksgiving

The Mustang Tamer

Beth Delany wants a horse of her own. Not one of her father's perfectly trained, pedigree quarter horses, but one she can train herself. And she finds that in Shadow, a completely wild mustang whom she accidentally buys at an auction house. The only problem is, Shadow is TOO wild for Beth to handle herself and her father is all for sending the stallion off for meat. Shadow and Beth's only chance lies in the legendary Mustang Tamer whom no one has ever met and who's exsistance is doubted.
Ben Delany doesn't believe in miracles ever since cancer claimed the life of his young wife. When his daughter buys a wild mustang at a slaughter auction, he wants the horse sent back. However, one of his good friends convinces him to take the crazy horse thousands of miles just for a trainer that more than likely doesn't exsist. Ben's willing to go along just to dump the horse off in the Wyoming wilderness.
Tessa Lyheart has seen countless horses come through the paddocks of the Mustang Tamer, hoping for a miracle. Some of them have found it, others have left bitterly disappointed, others have left horses behind because they didn't turn out like they wanted. But when Beth and Ben show up, Tessa senses that it's not just their horse that needs help.
The Mustang Tamer is supposed to be retired. They handed their name and fame to their successor Niki Martez and hoped to seperate themselves from the world of horse training with the exception of training their own horses to sell. But with Niki out of commission, and the Delanys hauling a very farmilar horse, it's going to be very hard for The Tamer to say no...
  1. Prologue
    “Quick Silver,” the Tamer said with a smile.
  2. One
    “Not even the slaughter buyers want to take a chance on him.”
  3. Two
    As Ben, Beth, and the hands watched in horror, the black landed a blow to Gallagher’s chest and the stallion fell to the ground.
  4. Three
    “We could take him to the Mustang Tamer.”
  5. Four
    Tribute reared, lashing out with his massive front hooves. Not the show rear Ben had seen the amazing horse preform either.
  6. Five
    Tessa frowned when she noticed the notch in his left hear and that unforgettable blue eye that no other solid-colored mustang in the area had.