Status: DK when I'm gonna start it. Might write for the NaNoWriMo. =)

The Only One For Me

Damien thinks he's in love with Chrisy, because she's beautiful, so he decies to ignore Daniella's feelings for him and rejects and breaks her heart. Daniella, hurt and miserable, finds out she's being transferred to California. Thinking it'll be a good way to get over her past and get over Damien, she agrees to going and starts her life afresh.

On the plane ride there, she begins having flashbacks of what had happened from when she first met Damien to the big incident that happened between her, Damien, and Chrisy.

A year later and Damien soon starts regretting his actions and he no longer feels the same way about Chrisy as he had done before. Then he realizes that it's Daniella he really wants not Chrisy. So, it all comes up to one big decision: Will Damien go and try to find Daniella and make her his? And if he does, what if she's moved on and doesn't feel the same way about him? What then? Or will he just keep thinking about her and continue to regret his mistakes?

Find out by reading! =)

A/N: It's sort of like my other story: Are You the One For Me? with a few changes and stuff.
  1. The Only One For Me: _Intro_
    I couldn’t believe it, I just couldn’t. Just because of one mistake, one little slip-up and even now my parents were rejecting me just as my friends, my teachers, and my whole life had done.