Status: This is for Rain_2010. She requested it. I hope you enjoy it! :)

Love is the Solution

Studying or Shopping?

Mina was at an impasse. She could study like she was supposed to do or she could go shopping. Mina attempted studying for all of five minutes when her cell went off.

“Hello?” Mina answered.

“Hey girl, do you want to go shopping for some earrings,” Serena asked.

Mina giggled, that was exactly what she had wanted to do.

“What’s so funny?” Serena questioned, not cluing in.

“I was trying to study, but I really wanted to go shopping instead,” she said giggling.

Serena laughed, “You can study later. The mall waits!!”

Mina grinned and agreed to meet Serena at the mall in fifteen minutes.

“Oh this is pretty,” Serena said holding up two silver rose earrings.

Mina nodded, “They are beautiful.”

Serena looked at the price, “Ugh but not $89 beautiful.”

Mina’s eyes widened, “They’re really that expensive?”

Serena nodded forlornly and handed her the earrings so she could take a look.

“Holy cow!! They are $89!”

Serena sighed, but then spotted a discount rack. The earrings were for fifteen dollars each. That was a more profitable price. Serena looked through the earrings, until she found two yellow star shaped earrings. They had an ethereal look to them and Serena immediately liked them. She ended up buying the star shaped earrings, while Mina bought two moon earrings. It was weird, but their choices matched up with one another’s.

When Mina returned home Artemis gave her a scolding.

“Where have you been young lady?” He accused.

“I was shopping with Serena at the mall,” Mina said bluntly.

“You should have been studying!! Your test is in two days,” he nagged.

“Blah blah, I’ll do fine,” she said shrugging.

“That’s what you say now, until you get a 38 like last time,” he reprimanded.

“Artemis!!” Mina cried out, becoming upset.

“If you don’t want me to nag, study!” He concluded.

“I guess,” Mina said groaning.

She cracked open her Mathematics book and looked at practice questions and the information in the book. She did pretty terrible on the practice questions. Perhaps Artemis had a point. Mina would have to study all night to get this done. She didn’t like that thought, but knew she needed to try in school. Sighing she went through the book’s information once again, trying to memorize some of the equations. This would be a long evening.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update!!