Status: This is for Rain_2010. She requested it. I hope you enjoy it! :)

Love is the Solution

Lita's Advice

Ami was constantly seen with her nose buried in a book. She took everyone by surprise when she began to talk about a boy named Greg.

Her eyes would brighten and her face would flush every time she or someone else mentioned his name. Lita, Sailor Jupiter, asked her about it one day.

“So Ami, I hear you like Greg,” she said to Ami’s astonished look.

“H-how did you know?” She questioned.

Lita laughed, “Girl it was obvious, the way you perk up every time his name is mentioned and the way you look at him clued me in.”

Ami’s face reddened, “Oh no. Do you think he knows, Lita?”

The brunette frowned, “Probably but I don’t know for sure.”

Ami’s face fell, “I would die if he ever found out.”

Lita put a hand on her shoulder, “Ami if you like him you should tell him, instead of just spacing out about him.”

“I don’t know if he likes me though,” she said making up a lame excuse.

Lita rolled her eyes, “That’s dumb. Just tell him how you feel and go from there.”

Ami’s face flushed again, “I wish I were like you Lita. You’re always so fearless. Tons of guys must want you to be with them.”

Lita laughed nervously, “I don’t know about that.” Lita still couldn't get Andrew to give her the time of day, she thought.

Ami sighed and Lita decided to give her one last piece of advice.

“I wouldn’t worry, just go with the flow and see what happens,” she concluded.

Ami nodded but she still wasn’t sure. Lita could tell she was still hesitant by the way she lowered her eyes.

“Come on Ami! You’re smart and pretty Greg can’t dislike like you!” Lita said trying one last attempt to get to her.

Ami’s eyes widened. Ah Lita thought, maybe she had struck a nerve?

“I suppose your right Lita, I’ll go tell him. Thanks for being such a great friend,” Ami replied beaming.

“No problem,” Lita responded.

The two girls talked about other things then until the bell rang for their next class. They parted ways and Lita smiled, liking that she had helped her friend out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update!! :)