Status: This is for the Mibba user, Gary oak. Enjoy.

A Boy’s First Love

Gary’s up!

“Are you ready, Gary was it?” Misty questioned.

Gary nodded and Misty smiled throwing out a pokeball. Out popped Starmie. She was already using that one? Ash thought with a start. That was odd. Maybe she was just changing it up a bit.
Gary tossed his pokeball out into the water and Squirtle surfaced.

“Oh it’s a Squirtle! It’s so cute!” Misty said, gushing.

Gary laughed and Misty replied, “I’m sorry, I love all water Pokemon. Squirtle’s really cute though.” She blushed lightly.

This made Gary laugh once more. “Are you ready Misty? Or do you want to gawk at Squirtle some more?”

Misty grinned, “Oh don’t worry I’m done. Let’s do this!”

“Starmie use bubble beam!” Misty cried out.

Bubbles came out of the top of Starmie and flew rapidly at Squirtle. Gary instructed Squirtle to dive underwater and then use tackle. His Pokemon obeyed and while Starmie was using bubble beam, Squirtle hit it with full force. Starmie let out a cry.

“Starmie don’t give up! Use water gun!” Misty said.

Starmie shook itself and hit Squirtle with water gun. This didn’t really affect the water Pokemon. It merely grinned and tackled Starmie once more. This tackle sent Starmie flying into the wall by the pool. “Starmie!” Misty cried out, watching as the jewel in the middle of it faded and went out altogether.

Misty growled and pulled out her pokeball, making Starmie return. “You’ll pay for that one Gary,” Misty said. She threw another pokeball out and Staryu appeared.

Gary smirked, “Am I paying with cash or what?”

Misty frowned, “Ha-ha very funny. Staryu use tackle on his Squirtle!”

Staryu spun in the air and hit Squirtle with not as much force as Starmie would have done. It wasn’t that strong and it didn’t knock Squirtle in the water. Squirtle smiled and Gary told it to bite Staryu. Squirtle jumped in the air, went soaring down and bit Staryu. However, since its body was hard, it didn’t do much damage. Gary scowled and Misty laughed.

“Squirtle use water gun!”

Squirtle opened its mouth and a steady stream of water sprayed out. It hit Staryu but the aquatic Pokemon wasn’t fazed at all. This was all part of Gary’s plan though. He wanted Staryu to not expect another attack so soon. Gary told Squirtle to use tackle then, since it was closer to Staryu than before.

It obeyed and the close range worked in its favor. Squirtle’s tackle sent Staryu soaring into the air. It finally fell down onto the hard pavement. Misty gasped when she saw the light had gone out in the middle of it. Misty made Staryu return and when she faced Gary again gave him the Cascade badge.

“You did great Gary, even with the same type of Pokemon as mine. You know how to fight with your Pokemon, even if they don’t have an advantage. That is rare,” she remarked, smiling.

Gary took the badge and nodded, “Thank you Misty. You were a worthy opponent.”

He turned to Ash then. Ash smiled, “You did it man!”

Gary nodded and the two of them left for the next gym. However, their next destination wasn’t a gym; in fact it wasn’t even a town. One could say it was a place found only by chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! Comments?