‹ Prequel: Saviour
Status: Active

Love Isn't Always Fair

"I see where this is going."

2 weeks later and we are getting ready to set back out on the road. This time, around the US and Canada.

As excited as I was to get back out there and see more of the AA boys and the fans, along with having Hayley along for some of the journey. I was a little worried about Andy. These last few days he had been kind of distant, leaving the house in the morning and not getting back home until about 8 maybe 9 at night. It was bothering me and I even called all the guys to see if they knew why, but they didn’t.

I hadn’t spoken to Andy, I was scared to, I didn’t want to make him angry. I’ve seen that side of him before and I don’t want to see it again. But I wanted to know the reason behind his sudden change.
Right now, I was in the middle of packing the last few things we needed, ready to leave tomorrow. I was just exiting the bathroom with some of our toiletries, when I heard footsteps making their way up the stairs. I knew almost instantly that it was Andy, just by how heavy the footsteps were.

“There you are.” He said as soon as he came into the bedroom.

He made his way over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He went to give me a kiss, when I turned my head to the side leaving him to kiss my cheek. I felt him pull back almost instantly.

“Liz, what’s wrong?” He asked, getting me to look him in the eye.

“Nothing.” I sighed, getting back to packing.

I opened another suitcase and made my way over to our closet and started picking out some outfits for us both.

“Leave that alone and talk to me.” Andy said, coming over, snatching the fabric out of my grip.

“No Andy, I need to get this done, we leave tomorrow morning and you clearly aren’t going to get any of this done.” I said, taking it off him and folding it neatly, before placing it in the suitcase.

Andy sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, next to the cases and grabbed my hand, pulling me to him.

“Please tell me what’s wrong.” He begged.

I looked away from him and kept my eyes on the ground.

“You’d tell me if you no longer loved me right?” I all but whispered.

“Liz, where is this coming from?” He asked, getting me to look at him.

“Just answer me. You’d tell me if you no longer loved me right?” I asked louder.

“Yes! Now where is this coming from?” He also asked louder.

“Why are you being so distant? This past week, I’ve barely seen you. You leave mid-morning and don’t come home until 8 sometimes 9 at night. Where are you going Andy?” He questioned, feeling the tears forming in my eyes.

“I see where this is going.” He muttered, standing up and walking to the other side of the room.

We both stayed quiet as I waited for him to answer.

Answer me!” I shouted.

I watched as he flinched.

“I’ve just been out.” He said.

“Where?” I cried.

“I’ve just been out planning things.” He said, walking to me.

“I want to believe you but I can’t.” I all but whispered.

“Why?” He asked.

“You’re standing there emotionless, like you normally do when you lie.” I spoke.

“Well where do you think I’ve been then?” He questioned loudly.

I shrugged my shoulders.

“I don’t know. I wouldn’t be asking otherwise.” I sighed.

“Do you think I’m cheating? Is that why you’re being like this?” He asked.

Once again I shrugged.

“The signs are there.” I answered softly.

“I can’t believe this.” He chuckled in disbelief. “You think I’m cheating on you because I haven’t spent most of this week with this. That’s fucking ridiculous Liz and you know it.” He said loudly.

I flinched at his tone of voice and slammed the suitcase shut, as I put the last of our belongings in. I lifted them off the bed and placed them by the door ready for the morning.

“Are you ignoring me now?” He asked.

I didn’t answer him as I continued to move around the room, picking a few things up, when he grabbed my arm harshly and pulled me to him.

“Do you see how fucking ridiculous you look and sound right now? I would never cheat on you, so you need to get that thought out of your head.” He said.

Sighing, I nodded and moved away.

“Sorry.” I mumbled.

“No, don’t be. I’m sorry for making you feel like that.” He apologised.

Andy moved back to the bed and sat down, pulling me with him.

“Come on, we have to be up early again in the morning.” He said.

I smiled softly and nodded and got ready for bed.

**

The next morning, I was woken up by Andy shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes, to see he was already, dressed for the day. I yawned and stretched as I got up. I found the outfit I left out the night before and made my way into the bathroom.

Once I finished in the shower, I got out and dried myself off, before getting dressed and pulling my hair into a bun. I quickly brushed my teeth, and then went back into the bedroom. I saw Andy walking around, checking he had everything, so I decided to do the same.

I made sure I had all my photography gear I would need, before I took it all downstairs, ready to be loaded onto the bus once it gets here.

We were downstairs in the kitchen, making breakfast when the doorbell rang. Andy announced that he’d get it, while I continued to make breakfast. I heard Andy greet the person at the door, before hearing Hayley’s voice.

I smiled as I heard the both of them making their way towards the kitchen. As soon as Hayley appeared, she squealed and ran to me, hugging me.

“I’m so excited.” She said loudly.

“That’s great, but please be excited quietly.” I spoke.

“Late night?” She winked.

“Rough night.” I frowned.

“Uh oh, what happened.” Hayley asked.

I looked over at Andy, to see guilt written all over his face, before I looked back at Hayley.

“Just a misunderstanding. Nothing for you to worry about.” I smiled at her.

“But you’re my best friend, of course I’m going to worry.” She said, her voice full of concern.

“That’s sweet of you, but I’m serious. It was nothing, it’s all but sorted out now.”

She looked at Andy who merely nodded.

“Hm, alright. Anyway, what time are we leaving?” Hayley asked, instantly changing the subject.

“I believe the bus is getting here at 10.30. So in an hour and half or so.” Andy spoke.

We continued to chat among ourselves as I finished cooking breakfast and plated it all up for the three of us.

All of us sat round the table and ate in silence, leaving me to get lost in my thoughts again. In the back of my mind, I still didn’t believe Andy. There was definitely more to what he was doing rather than just ‘planning something’. I mean he wouldn’t all but ignore me if that was the case would he? All this is definitely bothering me, and I know that I’ll need to sit down with him again and talk about it properly without an argument breaking out.

Just as we were finishing eating, the doorbell rang again, causing me to jump and the other two to laugh at me. Blushing, I stood up and made my way to the front door and answered it to reveal Jinxx stood there with Sammi.

I grinned at them both as we hugged, before shutting the door behind them and leading them into the kitchen, when Hayley and Andy were.

For the first week or so of this tour, all the girlfriends were coming along, which I was excited about, especially as I hadn’t seen Lauren and Sammi since before the UK part of this tour. It was good for all of us to finally spend some time together as a “family”.

As soon as Sammi and Hayley saw each other, the squealed and hugged each other, causing Andy and Jinxx to cringe and cover their ears.

“Why are girls so high pitched when they get excited?” Andy questioned.

“Why do you sound so low when you talk?” Hayley quizzed back.

“I can’t help that, it’s just how my voice turned out to be. However, you girls, can control all this high pitch squealing, I would like to keep my hearing.” He responded, with a slight smirk.

“You’re an Ass, Biersack.” Sammi said, smacking his chest.

“Liz, are you going to let her get away with that?” Andy questioned me.

Shrugging, I smirked and walked right past him.

“You kind of deserve with the way you’ve been lately.” I simply answered.

“Don’t go into this again Liz, I told you last night I’m sorry.” He said, coming over to me.

Just then, the door bell rung around, following by CC’s manic laugh.

“I’ll get it.” I all but shouted, and ran to the front door, escaping the tension that was building up in the room.

As soon as the door was opened, CC pulled me into a hug, lifting me off the ground and spinning me around.

“How’s my little LizLiz doing this morning?” He questioned.

“Just fine.” I answered. “Although a little sick now.” I added after he set me back down on the ground.

He apologised and kissed my cheek and made his way to the kitchen, where he could hear the others talking. Lauren and I hugged each other, and followed CC after I shut the door.

**

By the time it was 10.30, everyone was over, and gathering all our bags into the front garden and sidewalk, just as the tour bus pulled up.

The driver jumped off and helped us load all our bags into the luggage compartments. We left the bags with the stuff we would need right away, out, and took them into the bus with us.

Once everything was put away and we were all on the bus and settled down, I turned to Hayley.

“Well to the Black Veil Brides tour bus.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so, so, so sorry it has taken me so long to get this update out. I've been unbelievably busy at work and also, struggling with ideas for this story. I hope you guys aren't too mad at me for not updating. After tomorrow, I have a week off, so I'll try my hardest to get a few more updates out during that time.

So there was your first sign of drama to happen in this story.

Anyway, please comment guys and let me know what you think, also, I'd like to hear how you'd like to see things go with this story.

Once again, terribly sorry for the long wait.

Enjoy

Becky xx