‹ Prequel: Saviour
Status: Active

Love Isn't Always Fair

“Don’t get too full of yourself, baby.”

Two weeks later and we were back in the US. Just a couple of days ago had been the last date of the UK leg of the tour, meaning we had to say our goodbyes to Fearless Vampire Killers and Her Bright Skies. Having them on the tour had been fun and it was nice getting some bands on the tour that we didn’t really know much about. Well, I didn’t know much about. I know Andy had definitely met at least one of the members from Fearless Vampire Killers a while back, so I had a rough idea as to what they were like as people. Both of the bands were different to one another, but the UK crowds seemed to really enjoy them both.

Right now, I was sat at the dinner table, with my laptop and cameras around me, going through all the pictures I had taken throughout the UK tour. I came across the pictures of the guys with Megan and her friend Jenna, and I couldn’t help but wonder how she was doing.

After the show, when Andy brought Megan up on stage, we all went back to the dressing room and all the guys and I followed Megan and Jenna on Twitter.

I decided to open the internet on the laptop and got Twitter up, before finding Megan’s account and sent her a tweet, asking her to send me her address over DM. I really wanted to send her the pictures of her and her friend spending time with the band, as a present and I didn’t want her to pay a single thing. I know she meant a lot to the guys and even to me, just like they meant a lot to her.

It wasn’t long until she replied to me, telling me she had DM’d me and I clicked on it, before copying it down on a bit of paper.

I was just getting the picture ready to print, when I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. Almost instantly I knew it was Andy, when he bent down and kissed my temple.

“Mm, what you doing?” He asked.

“Going through all the pictures I took in the UK and decided I send a copy of each picture I took of Megan and you guys to her for free.” I said, shrugging.

“I love that idea.” He said, pulling of the chair next to me and looking at the pictures on the screen.

“Good, because I was going to do it whether you liked it or not.” I grinned.

“You’re so rude to me now.” He pouted.

“Lies. I’m lovely to you.”

“That’s true, you are.”

I grinned at him, before we shared a kiss and I went back to sorting through the photos.

“Do you mind if I chuck something into what you’re sending Megan?” Andy asked suddenly.

“Of course not.” I smiled. “What were you planning on putting in?”

“I don’t know, maybe a free Black Veil Brides top or something.” He shrugged.

“I think she’d love that.”

“Yeah?”

“Of course, do you want me to DM her and ask her what size she’d prefer?” I asked.

“Nah, it’s alright. If I remember correctly, she got a small from the merch table that night. Plus I want it to be a surprise for her.” Andy said.

“Honestly she’ll be in love with you even more after that.” I laughed.

“What can I say? I’m a charming man.” Andy smirked.

“Don’t get too full of yourself, baby.” I giggled.

Both of us laughed, as I stood up and walked over the where we kept the printer, as I picked up the pictures I had printed off to send to the UK. I went through them all, to make sure I had all the right ones, before placing them on the table. Andy instantly grabbed them and looked at them, before stopping at the group photo I had printed twice. One for Megan and one for Jenna.

“What do you say me and the guys sign this for them?” Andy questioned.

“I think they’d love that.”

Andy nodded and got up, before going off in search of a sharpie. It wasn’t long before he was back and sat down next to me, before he grabbed the first of the two group pictures and wrote “To Megan” before signing the picture under where he was stood. He did the same to the next one and addressed it to Jenna.

“There. I’m off to see the guys later, I’ll take these and get them to sign them. I’ll be sure to pick up one of the band tops they don’t have in the UK as well.”

I nodded and went back to work. I got my website up, along with the bands website and Facebook up, and started loading the pictures up to the sites.

“I’ll leave you to get on with this. I’m off to see the guys.” Andy said, giving me a peck on the lips, before standing up.

“I think Hayley is coming over shortly as well. She texted me seeing as you weren’t answering you phone.” He chuckled.

I nodded in response, too focused on what I was doing to actually talk.

“I’ll see you later. Love you.” He called out.

“Love you too.” I mumbled, staring at the screen.

Once I made sure I had all the photos I wanted loaded up to each site, I closed them all down and got Twitter back up, to post tweets letting people know, before deciding to do a small Q&A.

Of course, like every other time I tweeted, I got hate, mainly the younger fans, or fans that only knew Andy as a member of the band, basically telling me I don’t deserve him or he doesn’t love me. After a couple of years of it, I’ve grown to ignore it and not let it affect in any way what so ever.

A few of the bands fans tweeted me, telling me what dates of the US tour they were coming out to, asking what sort of gifts the guys liked, if they’d be able to meet me and if I’d be selling any previous band photos I have taken. I answered each one, and continued answering a few other people, such as people asking for advice of things, many asking how I managed to quit self-harm, all sorts.

I must admit, it was nice knowing that now I could answer these people and help them through some of the things I went through. A while back, I decided to upload some of my older photography work and tell the story behind it, from the family problems, to being suicidal, to meeting Andy, the problems I had with my father while Andy was gone on tour, leaving out certain parts, and even the story on my attempted suicide. It was overwhelming the response it got, many people replying to it, saying that it’s how they feel or felt, some even saying I was a role model, which is something I definitely don’t see myself as. But at the same time, there was the occasional person responding, telling me they wished I had succeeded in my attempt. Those were definitely the comments that hit me the most, but I overcome it.

Just as I was about to reply to someone else, I heard the doorbell go. I got up and rushed over to it, pulling the door open the reveal a squealing Hayley.

“You’re back.” She all back screamed.

I laughed and nodded as she flung herself at me.

I pulled out of the hug and stepped aside, letting Hayley walk in before closing the door behind me. I lead her to where I previously was, as I sat back down quickly and letting everyone on Twitter know I needed to go. I shut the laptop down, before standing up again and going to get both of us a drink.

“So, what’s it like in the England?” Hayley questioned.

“I loved it. I reckon you would’ve as well.” I answered.

“Ooh, maybe we can go there together one day, like a holiday.” She said, excitedly.

“Maybe. I know I’d definitely go back there. Some of the places were stunning. Plus all the different accents. I loved it all.” I laughed.

“More than LA?”

“Not that much, this is home. But yeah.” I shrugged.

“So, did you get me anything?” She questioned, practically jumping on me.

“Maybe.”

“Well, what is it?” She asked.

“You’ll have to wait, it’s your birthday in like two weeks, you can have it then.” I smiled.

“That’s too long.” She frowned.

We continued to talk for a while, when I remembered the discussion Andy and I had the other day.

“Oh yeah, Andy had something he wanted to ask you, but he’s not here at the moment, so I’ll just go ahead and ask you.” I said.

“Go on.” She said, beckoning me to continue.

“He wanted to know what you are doing for the first two, maybe three weeks of the US part of the tour.”

“Nothing, you should know that Lizzie, why?”

“Because they’re in need of someone to stand in for those few weeks for their merch guy, you’ll get paid for it and everything.” I said.

“Oh my god, really? Of course I’ll do it, you know you don’t have to ask me, you should know I would’ve agreed.” Hayley grinned.

“I know, but I needed to double check. I couldn’t say to the guys that you’d do it and then find out you actually have more important things.”

We continued talking about the tour, me telling Hayley many stories about the bands, Hayley telling me what had been going on back here while we were gone and what not, when I heard the front door open.

“Back.” I heard Andy call out.

“Lounge.” I answered back.

I heard him make his way over and watched as he appeared in the door way. As soon as Hayley saw him, she jumped up and ran over, giving him a hug. I watched as Andy wrapped his arms around her waist, giving her a tight squeeze and a kiss on the cheek. It was great to see them gain a brother/sister relationship, especially as they were the two most important people to me.

“How you doing?” Andy asked Hayley, as he came over to sit next to me.

Hayley answered him, and they got into a heated conversation, as I stood up and headed to the kitchen to make Andy a drink, and give Hayley and I a refill.

Just as I entered the lounge again, Andy looked up.

“Did you ask Hayley?” He questioned.

I nodded.

“I think the answer was yes.” I laughed.

I watched as Hayley blushed, before giggling. Andy grinned and pulled Hayley into his side, giving her a quick hug, before pulling away.

“I’ve got those pictures signed, and I placed them back on the table for you.” Andy said, looking up at me.

I nodded and took a seat.

“What pictures?” Hayley questioned.

“At one of the shows back in the UK, a girl called Megan, came up to me handing me a letter to give to Andy and her number one dream before she dies was to sing on stage with the band, so after Andy read it, he asked me to take him out to her, where he then asked Megan and her friend to come backstage. They got to watch the show from the side of the stage and half way through the set, Andy called her out, getting her to perform Knives and Pens with him. It wasn’t until He told her story on stage that I actually found out she has cancer, which is terminal.” I said, frowning.

“That’s so sweet that you guys did that for her.” Hayley said. Can I see the pictures?”

I nodded and placed my mug down on the table and stood up, heading into the dining room, where all the pictures were and picked them up and taking them back into the other room. I handed them to Hayley as I sat down and watched as she studied each one.

“Which one is Megan?” She asked.

Andy leaned over, and looked at the picture before pointing her out.

“She’s gorgeous.”

Both Andy and I nodded in agreement.

“She’s one of the nicest girls I’ve ever met.” I spoke.

“It breaks my heart that all this shit happens to the good people.” Hayley sighed.

Again, both Andy and I nodded. This time, all three of us staying silent.

Hayley ended up staying for dinner, and stayed the night, taking the guest room, giving us the chance to have a good catch up. All three of us spent the evening in the lounge, munching of the food we had ordered and watching as many films as we possibly could until we could no longer keep our eyes open.

It didn’t take long for myself to fall asleep, as soon as Andy joined me in the bed and pulled me to his side, my head resting on his chest, using it as my pillow for the night. It had now become impossible for me to sleep without him by myself. Just feeling Andy’s presences around me, made me feel safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
I give you permission to hate me. I am so sorry I have taken so long to update. For the past couple of weekend, I have been saying to myself I'll update and when I get around to doing it, I no longer feel like doing so and there is no point in posting something if I don't feel like writing it, because it will just be terrible.

Anyway, I hope you like this and just know that within the next couple of chapters all the drama will start happening, though I don't think you'll like me for what I have planned.

While I have been gone, I had my 19th birthday, which my mum got me Paramore's new album along with You Me At Six's live DVD, and then yesterday as a late birthday present mum even got me Fall Out Boy's new album, so I've very much enjoying all that at the moment. I was actually pretty bored on that day, so bored to the point that I pretty much thought up the rest of this story haha

Let me know what you thought guys, I always like reading your comments. Tell what you'd like see happen, preferably drama based, we can't keep having all those happy endings can we?

Anyway, enjoy and while I'm off work I'll try and update as much as I possibly can.

Becky xx