‹ Prequel: Saviour
Status: Active

Love Isn't Always Fair

“It’s alright, I’m just leaving.”

Once I told Danny about Andy meeting up with Juliet, I was surprised at how angry he was.

“That motherfucking asshole. What the fuck does he think he’s fucking doing?” Danny growled.

“Danny, calm down please.” I cried, watching him pace the room in anger.

He turned to me, and calmed down almost instantly.

“Are you absolutely sure you want to know?” Danny asked, sitting back down next to me.

I looked at him and nodded, waiting for him to start speaking.

“Well, honestly, I thought they would last forever. I had never seen Andy so in love as he was with Juliet. You could tell he loved her, especially in the way he spoke about her, the way he looked her, everything. She was his everything. But then one day things changed between them, I don’t know what caused it, but rather than then spending all their free time together, they’d go out separately, for a while Andy would come round mine and we would get shit faced, he’d tell me about all these stupid arguments they had, it was starting to get to him.

One night, he was over mine again, drinking and he started telling me how he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, he was thinking of proposing. But once he got home that night, he called me. He got home to an empty house a note left on the fridge. Juliet had packed her bags and left. I never did find out why she left him, but he was really heart broken.”

I listened to everything Danny said. Of course Andy loved her, how could he not? I know who she is, I’ve seen what she looks like and she’s beautiful. How he could go from someone like that to me, just doesn’t make sense.

“But Lizzie. Here’s the thing. I thought he’d never find someone who would make him as happy as she did, but I was wrong. The first time he called me and he told me you and him and got together, he sounded so happy. If it’s possible, he’s even happier with you than he was with Juliet. So why he’s hanging around with her again I really don’t know, but he better be fucking careful. He won’t know who he’s dealing with if he hurts you in any way what so ever.”

I gave Danny a small smile through my tears and rested my head on his shoulder.

“You okay, love?” He asked.

I sat up and nodded, wiping under my eyes.

“Yeah. I just needed to know. He’s told me about all his other ex’s but not Juliet and I was just confused as to why he spends all his time with her now.” I shrugged.

“I don’t think he told many people, Lizzie. I know it really hurt him. But it’s in the past, he’s with you and he loves you. I’ll have a chat with him later.”

“Don’t cause trouble Danny. I don’t want either of you getting hurt.” I frowned.

“I’m only going to talk to him, love.” He spoke.

I frowned but nodded, accepting the fact that he’ll be talking to Andy no matter what I say.

Eventually, I calmed down enough, and the both of us stayed in the Asking dressing room, chatting. We were both laughing at something Danny said, when there was a knock on the door. We both stopped for a moment, while Danny went to open the door.

“Hey man, I really need to speak to you. I fucked up big time.” I heard Andy say.

“I don’t think now’s a good time mate.” Danny spoke.

“It’s alright, I’m just leaving.” I said, standing up and walking out the room.

“Liz?” Andy quizzed in confusion.

“No it’s alright Lizzie, Andy can wait.” Danny said.

“No, it’s fine Danny. Talk to him, you’re friends after all. I’ll see you later.” I said and made my way down the corridor.

I made my way outside, the back of the venue. Very few fans hanging around, in hopes of meeting the bands on the tour.

I stood against the wall and got my phone out, and opening up Twitter. I went into my mentions to see it full with people asking if it was true that Andy and I have split up, and if Andy really was/is cheating on me. Shaking my head, I decided to put an end to all the bullshit.

@LizParker: What is it with people thinking Andy and I are over? We’ve had an argument, that’s all. Calm the fuck down.

I hit send and waited for it to post, before putting my phone back in my pocket. I let my head fall back against the wall as I closed my eyes, enjoying the breeze, when someone called my name. I opened my eyes to see a group of fans stood there, calling my name, while waving, trying to get my attention. I smiled and waved, whilst making my way over to them.

“Lizzie, where’s Andy?” One girl shouted out.

“I’m not sure. I think he’s with Danny. He’ll be out later.” I answered simply.

They all continued to shout things out at me, while I spoke to a few of the quieter ones, before I decided to head back to the bus.

As I stepped on the bus, I saw Lauren and CC messing about. I smiled at the sight and made my way to the back, stopping at my bunk along the way to grab my camera and laptop, deciding to do some more editing.

Once I made myself comfortable at the back, I plugged my headphones into my phone and listened to some music quietly while I got on with what I had planned.

I was about to upload the pictures to my site, when my phone vibrated on seat next to me, causing the music to stop briefly. I looked down at it to see Danny calling.

Unplugging my headphones, I answered the call and held the phone to my ear.

“Hey.” I answered.

“Hey. How you feeling now?” Danny asked over the other end.

“I’ve calmed down at bit.” I said.

“Good. I just thought I’d let you know he’s left now and heading back to the bus.”

“Oh okay. I’m on the bus right now, so he’ll probably be here in a minute.” I sighed.

“You’re more than welcome over on our bus, Lizzie. You know the guys won’t give a fuck.”

“Yeah, that’s true.” I giggled.

“I’ll see how it goes Danny. I can’t exactly keep running from him, especially if it’s to you all the time, he’ll start questioning it.” I frowned, feelings tears making their way down my cheeks.

I took a deep breath, to calm myself down, just as Danny started speaking again.

“Are you crying?” He questioned.

“N-no.” I hiccuped.

“Oh love, come back to the venue. I’m at the merch table with your friend at the moment. Come and see us.”

In the background I could hear Hayley asking if I was okay.

“Okay. Give me a few minutes to put my stuff away.” I spoke quietly as I started to shut down my laptop.

“Okay, Lizzie. We’ll wait for you here.”

With that, we said our goodbyes and I placed my phone back down so I could pack my things away. I left my phone on the seat, while I went and put my stuff back in my bunk, before going back and picking it up and making my way back off the bus.

Just as I was about to enter the venue, Andy walked out, spotting me straight away.

“Liz, can we talk please?” He asked, almost begging.

“I’ll talk to you later. I just need time to calm down and stuff, Andy. Just give me a little space and I’ll talk when I’m ready.” I answered.

“I’m sorry, alright?”

“I know you are. But it just hurts that you’ve spent all that time with your ex. It probably wouldn’t bother me as much if it was someone else, but the fact it’s an ex Andy, it’s scaring me. You don’t understand how crazy my mind has been going since you told me.” I frowned.

“I do, Danny told me. It made me realise how stupid I’ve been. I am sorry though, Liz.”

“Okay Andy, I get it. I’m going to see Hayley and Danny now though, so like I said, I’ll talk to you later.” I said, and walked away from him and into the venue.

I made my way to where the stage was and over to the merch table where I spotted Danny and Hayley laughing at something James had said. I smiled at the sight and walked over.

Upon me arriving, they stopped laughing and Hayley rushed over, pulling me into a hug. She rubbed my back, while whispering things, causing me to just nod. Once she pulled away, Danny gave me a brief hug, before I turned to James. He smiled and pulled me into a big hug, while laughing.

“How ya doing, love?” He questioned.

“I’m getting there. How about you?” I answered.

“I’m great.” He smiled.

“You sure you’re not stressed? You’ve got some grey hairs there.” I laughed, pointing to his hair.

“It’s being in a band with these fuckers.” He said, pointing to Danny.

“Fuck off. Me? Mate, we should be the ones with grey hairs being in a band with you. The amount of times you fuck up on stage. It’s just a good job my amazing voice takes people’s attention away from your shitty drumming.” Danny argued back.

I stepped back and looked at Hayley, as she stood there laughing at the two British boys arguing in front of us.

“Are they always like this?” Hayley questioned.

“Oh yeah, usually Ben is involved in them as well. But I don’t know where he is.” I answered.

“I wish I was here on the whole tour. It seems like fun already.” She pouted.

“I wish you were as well. Especially as the girls go home just before you as well. Tour will be hell without you right now.” I sighed.

“Jeez, are we not enough to make you enjoy touring?” Danny asked, suddenly ignoring James.

“That’s different, you drive me insane.” I smiled.

“You love it though.” He winked.

“I wouldn’t go that far.” I shrugged.

“Fine, no more mister nice guy from me now. I’ve done nothing but be fucking nice to you, and you throw it back in my fucking face by being fucking mean.” He sulked.

“You’re a big boy, get over it.”

“How do you know? I haven’t shown you.” He said looking confused.

“I wasn’t talking about your little friend, Danny. I’ve heard far too many girls say it’s too small.” I shrugged, trying to keep a straight face.

I turned to look around the room and spotted Andy not far away watching, or more like glaring this way. I smiled softly, but he just continued to glare.

“Give me a moment guys.” I spoke and turned to walk to Andy.

As I approached him, he just stood there and shook his head.

“What is your fucking problem?” I called out loudly.

“You. You’re accusing me of fucking cheating on you, yet you’re over there flirting like I don’t fucking exist with Danny. Don’t you fucking dare say he’s just your friend, I can see it in the way you both look at each other, you want him, he wants you.” He spat.

“Un-fucking-believable.” I laughed. “You’re jealous that I’m giving another guy my attention, not you. But don’t you dare say something like that. I would never stoop that low to cheat on someone, even if he is a fucking asshole, I’m not that sort of person.” I shouted.

“Whatever Liz. I can see you’re not going to forgive me.”

“Are you trying to make me feel fucking guilty? It was just a matter of hours ago I found out you’re spending all your free time with your ex. What do you expect me to do? Act like it’s nothing? I can promise you one thing though, Andy. If I ever find out you are cheating on me with that ex you were so madly in love with to the point you want to spend the rest of your life with her, you won’t have me just being angry, I’ll let her have you for good and it’ll be the last you ever see of me.” I spat.

“Everything alright over here?” Jon asked, coming over.

“Fucking perfect.” I spoke, staring Andy down.

“Don’t you dare expect me to stay on this tour if you continue being an asshole. I don’t want to be around you while you’re like this.” I pointed, before turning and walking back over to the others.

“What was that all about?” James asked.

“I’m not even going to explain. Put this way, I’m this close to ending the relationship.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh, there's more drama.

Let me know what you think and how you would like to see this story go.

Comment/Subscribe

Becky x