‹ Prequel: Saviour
Status: Active

Love Isn't Always Fair

This really might just be the best tour yet.

I was woken up the next morning to Andy placing kisses along my shoulder and neck. I felt him place a hand on my hip and with his thumb, starting rubbing it in small circles. I tried to hold back the moan that was building up at the back of my throat, but was proved to be difficult when his lips landed on the spot on my neck that always drove me insane. I threw my head back against his chest and moaned as he smirked.

Once He was happy with what he done he pulled away and looked at me. He smirked at me as I leant up and captured his lips in a kiss and tangled my fingers in his hair, pulling him closer to me. Andy moved himself so his body was leaning over me, his hands either side of my head, holding himself up. I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip, begging for entrance, which I gladly accepted, before our tongues starting fighting for dominance.

As we got lost in the kissing, Andy shifted, so all his weight was held up by his left arm, while his right rubbed up and down my side, before gliding under my top. He pushed my top up, exposing my stomach as his lips left mine and started to make his way down, leaving a trail of kisses.

Andy was about to pull my pyjama bottoms down, when the curtain to his bunk was ripped open, causing both of us to jump and Andy to hit his head on the bunk above. I giggled and pulled my top down and looked to see Jinxx stood there.

“We’re going for breakfast with the other bands. Go and get ready.” He said before leaving.

“Yes dad.” Andy said.

“I heard that.” Jinxx shouted from the front of the bus.

“Good.” Andy shouted back.

I got out of Andy’s bunk, laughing, and leant over to mine to grab and outfit for today and made my way to the small bathroom and got ready.

As I came back out of the bathroom, Ashley walked past and winked, while I giggled and went back to my bunk. I was putting the dirty clothes in a plastic bag, when I felt someone poke my sides, causing me to jump and scream. I turned around and saw Andy walking towards to bathroom, laughing.

“Asshole.” I grumbled with a laugh.

“You love me really.” He answered back, poking his head out of the door.

“You wish.” I grinned.

He fake glared at me, before laughing.

“Right, that’s it.” He said and came towards me.

I squealed and ran out of the bunk area and out to the front lounge, where I noticed Jake and Jinxx sat. They looked up and shook their heads when they saw me running from Andy.

“Save me.” I shouted at them, through laughs.

Both of them shook their heads no, causing me to pout.

“You’re mine now.” Andy grinned.

“Nu-uh.” I said shaking my head.

I made my way to the door, and jumped off the bus to find CC and Ashley stood there, talking to the guys of Asking Alexandria.

They all looked up at me, as I looked behind me again and squealed when I saw Andy right behind me. I was about to run and hind behind CC, When I felt arms wrap around my waist. I couldn’t stop laughing as Andy pulled me to him and started tickling my sides, causing me to try and break free.

I looked up at the guys and saw them just stood there watching, a look of amusement on their faces.

“Are none of you going to help me?” I asked through laughter.

They all shook their heads no. I continued to laugh and was at the point of not being able to breathe.

“Andy, stop. I can’t breathe.” I gasped out, between giggles.

He eventually stopped and leant forward with me.

“Tell me you love me.” He whispered in my ear.

I grinned and shook my head, causing him to start tickling me again.

“Alright, alright.” I shouted, laughing.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“I love you.” I muttered and kissed him.

I felt him grin against my lips, as I pulled away.

“Now go and clean up. I’m hungry.” I said, and released him.

He nodded and pecked me on the lips, before walking back onto the bus. I turned around and saw everyone watching me still and I walked over to them and wrapped my arms around CC’s waist.

“What was that all about?” Ashley asked.

“Oh, I was putting something away when he walked past and poked my sides, seeing as he knows I’m ticklish, and then he mentioned that I loved him, so I said he wishes, and yeah. He decided to torture me until I said it.” I giggled.

CC laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, giving them a slight squeeze.

“It still makes us happy to finally see you this happy.” CC smiled.

I looked at Ashley who smiled and agreed, causing me to smile.

We stood around talking, when another group of guys came over. They said their hellos and did their handshakes when the guys of Asking Alexandria, before moving over to Ashley, CC and I.

As they were greeting each other, Andy came back out, this time followed by Jake and Jinxx.

“Hey dude.” Andy said, walking over to one of the guys.

They hugged, before Andy greeted the rest of the guys, before lighting up a cigarette. He made his way back over to me and grabbed my hand.

“Guys, this is Liz. She’s my girlfriend and the bands official photographer.” Andy grinned, pulling me to him.

“Liz, this is the band Fearless Vampire Killers. Over here you have Laurence, Kier, Luke, Drew and Barrone.”

I nodded and smiled, waving them. They all said hello back and came to give me hugs.

Once we were all just stood around again. Jon came off the bus.

“Let’s go. We’re meeting the other band there.” He said.

Everyone nodded and we all started walking. Andy pulled me into his side and placed his arm around my shoulder, while mine went around his waist. We continued to walk in silence, enjoying each other’s company, when I heard someone call my name.

“Liz.” They shouted again.

I turned around and saw Danny starting to walk closer. I told Andy to continue as I waited for Danny to catch up.

“You doing anything later?” He asked.

I shrugged.

“Not as far as I know of. I haven’t been told anything. Why?”

“You and I need a proper catch up, since the last tour.” Danny said.

I nodded.

“Sure, that’ll be good.” I grinned.

“Good. Come on, Lover boy is over there, mopping because you’re not with him.” He smiled.

I looked over and saw Andy stood by the door to the café. He looked up and started pouting when he saw me. I laughed and shook my head as we got closer.

I eventually stopped in front of Andy and placed my hands on his chest. I felt a hand brush against my lower back and turned around to see Danny stood there.

“I’ll come over to the BVB bus around one. Is that alright?” He asked.

I nodded and he grinned. He said his hello to Andy and they did some weird handshake before he went inside with everyone else.

“What was that about it?” Andy asked.

“Oh, were just going to meet up later and have a catch up.” I said.

Andy nodded and kissed, before we decided to go inside also. We made our way over to where the rest of Black Veil Brides were stood, talking to some other guys.

“Come on, I’ll introduce you to them.” Andy said.

I nodded and we made our way over and stopped in front of them. Everyone stopped talking and looked at us. When a young guy jumped up and shook Andy’s hand. The rest of them stood up, following his actions.

“Oh yeah. Guys, this is Liz, my girlfriend. Liz this is the band Her Bright Skies.” Andy said.

“Hi.” I said and waved.

“Hey, I’m Jaybee.” The guy who jumped up to shake Andy’s hand said.

I smiled and nodded as he hugged me.

“This is Jolle, Peter, Niclas and Jonas.” He continued.

Each member took turns in hugging me and saying hello as we pulled apart.

Everyone gathered around one table, when Andy got everyone’s attention.

“This is going to be the most badass tour, yet.” He all but shouted.

Everyone cheered and high fived each other, before sitting down at multiple tables by each other.

This really might just be the best tour yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go guys. Let me know what you think.

I would have posted this yesterday, but I was really in a down mood and didn't want to bring this story down just yet. So I decided to spend the day watching interviews with Her Bright Skies and listening to some of their songs to get to know them better for this story. I'm glad they were suggested for this story, they're really good and seem like really funny guys.

Also, I'm thinking of writing and Mike Fuentes, from Pierce The Veil, story. How many of you would read it if I did?

Comment/subscribe

Becky.