‹ Prequel: Saviour
Status: Active

Love Isn't Always Fair

“Damn you and your long legs.”

After breakfast and getting to know the other bands a bit better, Andy and I decided to leave and go for a walk.

Before going anywhere, we made our way back to the bus so I could get my camera. I checked it had everything, before stepping off the bus and letting Andy lock it, before we made our way on our little walk.

I grabbed hold of my camera, pulling the strap over my head before turning it on. I stopped and changed the setting on it slightly and looked up to see Andy walking ahead, with his head down slightly and his hands in his pockets I smiled and lifted my camera up and snapped and picture, before walking faster to catch up with him.

“Will you slow down?” I called out, laughing slightly.

Andy stopped and turned around and smiled.

“Damn you and your long legs.” I giggled.

He chuckled.

“What can I say? I have Gazelle legs.” He said and started walking around kicking his legs out in front of him.

I laughed and pulled my camera up again as he looked up, about to stop. He saw the camera and continued to do so as I snapped a couple of pictures before he came over to me.

Andy grabbed my hand as we continued to walk down to sidewalk, and eventually found ourselves at a shopping centre.

“Alright, let’s see what shops they have here.” Andy said, leading the way inside.

I looked around, spotting many clothes shops and cafes. I followed Andy around, as he just looked in the window of many shops. Some people walking by, eyeing us suspiciously, some just snickering and others were ignoring us.

I shook my head and wrapped my arm around Andy’s waist as he placed his arm around my shoulders.

We eventually came across a music store which Andy pulled me into. We headed straight for the Rock/Metal section, and looked through all the CD’s. I eventually stopped and watched as Andy pulled a couple out. He eventually turned around and looked at me.

“Found anything you like the look of?” He asked.

I shook my head no and followed him as he went to pay.

Once we were finally out of the shop, Andy grabbed my hand again and looked at the time.

“We should get back, I have a couple of interviews soon.” He sighed.

“Alright.” I nodded.

We walked back in silence, just enjoying each other’s company. I snapped a few photos on the way back, Andy stopping us occasionally, deciding I should snap a couple of pictures of us both.

When we were finally back on the bus, I sat down and looked at the pictures I took and couldn’t help but smile at the pictures I took of Andy and I. I have never looked so happy in a picture, well that was until lately. I could see that I actually meant the smile. I felt someone leaning over me and looked up to see Andy stood there.

He grinned and kissed me.

“I love those pictures.” He mumbled.

I nodded in agreement and stood up.

“We should probably get inside the venue.” He said.

I nodded and grabbed my pass and clipped it onto my jeans as Andy grabbed my hand and led the way off the bus.

We walked around the venue to enter and already saw a line of fans waiting. Andy smiled and waved at them all, telling them he would be out shortly, but had a few important things to do first. The security inside, unlocked the door and let us in, before closing it again and locking it.

We made our way through the venue, to the dressing rooms, where the rest of the band were sat talking, and messing about. I walked over and flung myself in the space next to CC and decided to rest my head on his shoulder. I felt him laugh and moved as he placed his arm around my shoulders?

“Jet lag?” He asked.

I pouted and nodded.

“You’ll get used to it.” He said quietly.

“I hope so, I do not want to spend the whole tour tried and sleeping at weird times.” I smiled.

“Oh, I won’t let that happen.” He chuckled.

“That’s because you’re mean.” I pouted, trying to be serious.

“No, I’m a good friend, you wouldn’t want to be the only one awake during the night.” He said.

“That’s true.” I nodded.

“See, I’m a good friend.” He grinned.

“Eh, at times.” I laughed.

“You’re mean to me.” He pouted.

I laughed and hugged him.

“But you’d be worried if I was being too kind.” I answered.

“Yeah, you’re right.” He said.

We continued to cuddle on the sofa as I watched Andy stood laughing with Jake over something.

I eventually got bored of just sitting around and stood up.

“I’m going out to photograph your crowd.” I said to CC.

He stood up.

“I’ll come out with you.”

I nodded and walked over to Andy and let him know, seeing as he was getting ready for an interview. He nodded and gave me a quick kiss before, I turned and left.

I followed CC out of the building and watched as the kids in the line went crazy as soon as they saw him. I smiled and ran to the bus to grab my camera before coming back out and finding somewhere to stand. I found a brick wall and stepped up on it. CC spotted me doing so, and shouted for the crowd to gather around him for a big group picture.

I smiled and counted loudly to three as they all cheered and I snapped a few pictures. I jumped down off the wall and looked through them all as everyone went back to asking CC to sign things, give hugs and for pictures to be taken.

A few of the fans asked me to take their pictures with CC, when I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Danny making his way over with Ben. I smiled and them and continued to take a few more pictures for the fans, when I felt Danny place his arm around my shoulder as a few of the fans then made their way over to him and Ben.

Once everyone seemed please, and multiple people asking when Andy would be out, CC, Danny, Ben and I all walked round to the back, so they could have a smoke.

“Here, Liz, get a picture of this.” Danny said.

I looked at him confused, but set my camera up none the less, as he blew the smoke out towards the lens, adding effect to the picture.

I showed it to him and he raised his arms in the air, before finishing off his cigarette.

“So, when are we going to have this catch up?” He asked.

“Whenever you want. I’m only here to photograph the bands, it’s not like I’ll be running off doing countless amounts of interviews.” I said.

He nodded.

“Well how about now?” He questioned.

“What about soundcheck?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Already done.” He smiled.

“Alright then.” I grinned.

“Sweet. See you guys later.” He said to CC and Ben.

They both nodded. I turned to CC and told him to tell Andy that I was with Danny and that I’d be back shortly. He nodded as him and Ben made their way inside and Danny followed me onto the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next part for you guys. What do you think?

Sorry this isn't that great, my mind is all over the place and I just wrote this to try and take my mind off everything :/

And to the ones who commented and saying they don't trust Danny in this story. I can promise there is nothing to worry about, he won't be causing any trouble in this story. However, he will have a big part later on, so keep a look out for it :)

Also, could you guys please check out my Mike Fuentes story, which can be found here. Also, let me know what you think of it please? It's mean a lot.

Becky xx