‹ Prequel: Saviour
Status: Active

Love Isn't Always Fair

"They’re just jealous, because you’re with their idol and because your gorgeous.”

Once Danny and I stepped on the bus, I went to my bunk and put my camera away in its case and we made our way to the back lounge. I sat down, taking my phone out of my pocket and placing it on the table, as Danny did the same. Both of us in silence as we got comfortable.

“How’ve you been?” He asked after a while.

“Not too bad.” I smiled. “What about you? Loving single life?” I winked.

He chuckled and nodded.

“Oh I love it.”

I laughed and shook my head.

“Hey, you asked.” He whined.

“I know.” I smiled.

He chuckled again and placed his arm behind me.

“No, but seriously, Liz, how’ve you been since I last saw you?” He asked, mainly looking at my wrist.

“A lot better compared to when you last saw me.” I answered nodding.

“No more of the, y’know?” He asked, pointing to my wrist.

“Nope.” I shook my head.

He nodded.

“Good.” He said, pulling me to his side.

“Did I ever tell you that when everything was going on, Andy would call me up, asking what to do?” Danny asked. I looked at him confused.

“Really?” I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah, I think even once or twice he even cried. Knowing that everything that was happening got to him like that, truly made me realise just how much he loves you. He still does and I don’t think he’ll stop any time soon either.” Danny smiled.

I smiled back as I felt myself blush. I looked down at my hands causing him to chuckle.

“I know you’re blushing.” He laughed.

“Shut up.” I pouted, causing him to laugh more.

I could feel a smile making its way onto my face. I looked up at Danny to see him still smiling also.

“You’re a good kid y’know.” Danny said.

“I am not a kid!” I all but shouted. “I’m a few years younger than you.” I pointed out.

“Yeah, but that still makes you a kid to me.” He smiled.

“Why are you so mean to me?” I questioned, pouting while trying to keep a straight face.

Danny just laughed and pulled me into a hug, causing me to smile again.

“Everyone’s glad you’re finally happy.” He said.

I nodded and continued to hug him.

“And I know the hate some of Andy’s fans give you, gets to you, but unfortunately it’s something you’ll have to learn to deal with, and no matter what rumours they start, all that matters is what you, Andy and the rest of us know, not them. Your personal life is nothing to do with them. They’re just jealous, because you’re with their idol and because your gorgeous.”

“Thank you Danny.” I said.

“What for?” He questioned.

“Just for being a great friend. I know we don’t see or speak to each other that often, but you’re definitely one of the few people I trust.” I smiled.

“Oh come ‘ere you.” He said, pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

Once we eventually pulled away, both of us stood up.

“We should probably get back to everyone.” Danny said.

I nodded and grabbed my phone and stopped off at my bunk on the way back to the front of the bus to get my camera and lens for the show in a couple of hours. We made our way off the bus as Danny told me to wait while ran to the AA bus.

As I was waiting, I got my phone out and got Twitter up, before posting a new tweet.

@LizParker: First time in the UK, loving it so far. Newcastle, you excited for the show tonight?

Once I hit send, I placed my phone back in my pocket, just as Danny came back, who was also carrying his camera.

“Let’s go.” He said once he reached me.

I nodded and we started the short walk back to the entrance of the venue, when one girl came over to us.

“Um, hi.” She said shyly.

I turned round and smiled at her, to see her shaking.

“Hey.” I smiled.

“You’re Lizzie, right?” She asked.

I nodded and smiled again.

“Um, I-I was wondering if you could give this letter to Andy? I just missed him when he came out not long ago and it would mean the world to have him read it.” She said as she held out an envelope to me.

“Of course I can. He loves reading fan mail. I’ll be sure to give it to him as soon as I see him.” I smiled.

“Thank you so much.” She smiled.

I nodded, before she hugged me lightly, causing me to smile and wrap my arms around her.

“You’re a lot nicer than people make you out to be.” She said, still hugging me.

I giggled softly as I let go of her.

“Well I’m glad I can prove others wrong.”

She smiled and blushed slightly.

“You’ll always be better than them.” She said. “I have to go now, I left my friend in the queue.” She said, motioning towards the queue.

I nodded and smiled at her.

“Thank you in advance for giving Andy the letter, and I love our work, I can’t wait to see the shots from tonights show.” She smiled. “And good luck for tonight, Danny.”

She turned away and ran back to her friend as Danny and I turned and made our way inside.

“See, she knows not to believe everything said about you online.” Danny said.

“Yeah, I guess they’re not all like that.” I smiled.

Danny chuckled as we walked down the corridor, leading to the dressing rooms. I stopped outside of the Black Veil Brides one and turned to Danny.

“You’ll watch our set tonight, right?” He asked.

“I’ll try and catch some of it. I don’t know if the guys will want me back here helping them get their hair and make-up done.” I said with a roll of the eyes.

Danny shook his head as I laughed.

“They’re such a bunch of girls. You need to be around real men.” He said, pointing to himself.

I couldn’t help but laugh at how serious he looked.

“You hitting on my woman, Worsnop?” I heard Andy say from behind me.

I turned to him and grinned as he playfully glared at Danny. I looked back at Danny to see him trying to keep a straight face.

“Dude, we both know she’d prefer this.” Danny smirked.

Andy laughed at shook his head.

“Get outta here dude, we’ll catch ya later.” Andy said.

Danny nodded and said bye before heading to the Asking Alexandria dressing room, while I followed Andy into his.

“Good chat?” He asked.

I nodded and sat down on the couch.

“What’cha got there?” He said pointing to the envelope in my hand.

“Oh, a girl outside asked me to give it to you. She said something about how she tried to give it to you when you went outside to meet them, but she just missed you.” I said as I handed him the letter.

He nodded and sat down next to me as he opened the letter. He held it in both hands, as he slowly took in everything that was written, while biting his lip. As he got towards the end of the letter, I saw him reach up and whip under his eyes.

He folded the letter back up and placed it back in the envelope. He stood up and put it in his back pocket, before walking over to the rest of the band. I watched as they all huddled together, talking quietly, before they all nodded.

Andy came back over and stood in front of me.

“Help me find her?” He asked.

I nodded and stood up, as we made our way back out to the queue.

“What’s her name?” I asked.

“Megan.”

I nodded as Andy grabbed my hand as the security opened the door for us. Everyone in the queue instantly looking around at us, before they all went crazy, trying to talk to Andy and get him to sign more of their belongings.

I led the way, more towards the back of the queue, remembering round about where she stopped. I instantly saw her stood talking excitedly to her friend as we stopped near her. I pointed her out to Andy as he nodded and walked over to her.

She turned around as her eyes widened. Andy pulled her into a hug and whispered something to her as she nodded. He turned to her friend next and shook her hand before hugging her also.

He got them both to follow him back over to me, where Megan hugged me again.

“Thank you so much.” She cried.

I smiled and hugged her back, as Andy stood and watched with a smile.

Once she pulled away, Andy told me they were coming backstage with us and led the way in as he let Megan hold his hand. The security opened the door and went to stop the two girls from coming in with us, when Andy explained to him that they’re now with us, he nodded and let them in as we made our way back to the dressing room.

“Sorry, I didn’t catch your name out there.” Andy said, turning to Megan’s friend.

“Jenna.” She said.

We both nodded and shook her hands, before Andy opened the door to their dressing room.

“Megan, Jenna, meet Black Veil Brides.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god, I'm so sorry that this is shitty. I have no idea why I'm even posting it.

What do you think is going on with the young girl which caused Andy to do this?

Let me know what you think please guys.

Becky xx