Status: Have fun reading!

Living With One Direction

The Mob

Living with one direction
Chapter 1: The first mob

I was standing in my now empty room with all my bags around my feet. I looked around my room then walked out letting the driver grab my bags.

I walked around my apartment getting ready to leave, until I came to my parent’s room. I just stood there looking at the big white double doors. I finally got all the courage and opened the door. It was the same was before. White sheets with big fluffy black pillows, I went and sat down on the big spinney chair looking out the big bay window.

“I’m going to miss you guys, I hope you know that. I hope you watch over me when I live with Louis. I’ll need it” I mumble to nobody in particular.
I got out of the chair and made my way down the stairs and before I went out stairs I looked at myself in the mirror.

A small petite girl looked back at me. She had straight blonde hair with bright green eyes and perfectly straight teeth.
I sighed then looked at myself again then walked out the door into the limo.

I looked out the window at my house before it was gone. Once it was gone I realized that I was leaving Canada and moving to London to live with my cousin Louis Tomlinson.

Yes Louis is in the famous band One Direction. But since my parents requested that I live with him when they were on their death bed they had to send me to him.

I realized we were at the airport so I stepped out and put my luggage through then got to my gate. I was a little late but they still let me on since my last name was Tomlinson.

I got to my seat and saw that I had the whole aisle to myself so I put my feet up and fell asleep.

*6 hours later*

I felt a tap on my shoulder then another and another.

“Miss we have landed” I woke up and looked at the very handsome flight attendant. I blushed and said thank you then got out of my seat. I got out of the plane, then went straight to the luggage area and grabbed my bags. I found my way to those people with the signs.

After studying them for a few moments I found the one that said Amber Tomlinson. I made my way over and saw my cousin there. I dropped my bags and ran to give him a hug.

“LOUIS! I’ve missed you so much!” I screamed a little too loud since a group of girls came running to us.

“RUN!” Louis yelled while grabbing my stuff then sprinting to the limo.

I ran after him thinking, how many times will I have to do this?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
Yes i have made a story just like this but i didnt like it so i started over. I will give you another chapter tonight. I know it is short but it is the beginning.

Comment, Subscribe, Recommend

brianna