Status: Have fun reading!

Living With One Direction

making myself at home

Living with One Direction

Chapter 2: making myself at home

We got into the limo and sat back trying to catch our breath. After five minutes of panting Louis and I were back into our normal teasing state.

“So how is your relationship with Eleanor going?” I wink at him.

“It is going great actually I really love her.” He answered me really enthusiastically.

“But before we get there I have one ground rule.” Louis says seriously while I raise an eyebrow.

“You can’t fall in love with any of the boys” He says with a big goofy grin on his face.

“Awe that was what I was looking forward to!” I said pouting a little bit.

Louis looked shocked so I had to calm him down. Right after that the limo came to a stop in front of a flat.

We got out of the limo and walked into the flat. It didn’t look lived in at all until I came into the living room where 2 teenage boys were sitting and eating pizza.

“Hey guys, I have somebody for you to meet” Louis said standing in front of me.

He moved so the boys could see who I was. The first boy that caught my attention was Liam he was cute but yet sadly taken.

The next was Zayn all I wanted to do was run my fingers in his quiff. Then the one with curly hair made my heart flutter all because of his green eyes, damn Harry. But the last one was probably the sexiest one of all. He had blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I defiantly liked Niall more than the others.
Of course I knew them already but they looked so much cuter in person.

“Um hey guys, my name is Amber” I say waving hi.

“HI!” They all chorused together.

“Niall you know where her room is since you helped decorate, so you can take her to her room”

Niall nodded and took my bags then I followed him up the stairs. We stopped at the top of the stairs at this bright pink door. I guess they really did decorate the room.

I squished in front of Niall and opened the door. I gasped at the room. There was one accent wall painted black. Then the other walls painted bright pink just like the door. I looked around and saw the bed spread matched the walls. All the furniture was black.
I loved my room so much that I jumped on Niall forgetting that he had all my bags. He fell on top of me all my bags getting launched into the bedroom. We just started into each other’s eyes for a while until we remember where we were. He got up and so did I. He then put my luggage at the end of my bed and then left without a word.

I unpacked my clothes into my armoire and then walked down the hall and found a pink bathroom the shade of my door. I put my shampoo and feminine products into the bathroom then went back to my room. I looked at the clock that was one my night stand and saw that I have been unpacking for one hour. I took my laptop and went downstairs to the living room.

All the boys were down there watching a movie. I sat my rather fat butt in between Harry and Niall. I turned on my laptop and went on my twitter @musicloverforever53 (srry if this is you I checked though!) I looked at my followers that was 233 but now reached 893728. I knew that would happen though. I replied to some of the tweets then logged off. I put my laptop on the coffee table and leaned against Niall but put my feet on Harry.
They last thing I saw was Harry Potter getting his very first wand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys.
I know it is short but i have a book report due thursday and i havent even read the book. You will get a chapter not tomorrow but saturday. You might get one tonight but i cant promise anything.
Hope you like it, I know it is short but i wasnt in a writing mood.

Love ya. comment, read,recommend, subscribe (saw some of that already)
Bri!!!