Status: Have fun reading!

Living With One Direction

Which Bikini?

Living With One Direction

Chapter 18: Which Bikini?

Amber’s P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch squished next to 5 hot sweaty boys so I decided to do something about it. I started talking but got cut off by Louis hand flying over my mouth.

“Shhhh this is the good part!” Louis whispers watching She’s the Man. It was the part where they were proving they were their proper gender.

I looked at the T.V and back at the boys. I rolled my eyes and did what I had to do. I braced myself for the impact and I wrenched in disgust.

“EW! Amber licked my hand!” Louis screamed wiping his hand that was covered in slobber onto Harry’s shirt. Louis was still going crazy complaining; “NOW I HAVE AMBER COOTIES!!” Harry tried to calm him down but it had no effect on the disturbed boy.

“Amber that wasn’t nice.” Niall looked at me trying to be stern but I knew he couldn’t help it. He looked in my eyes and stopped talking straight away. Aha, now I have my secret weapon.

“I just wanted to go swimming, but when I was gonna talk Louis put his hand over my mouth. Plus think about it from my point of view. His hand didn’t taste good.” I shrugged looking in Niall’s eyes hoping he would understand.

“Guys can we please go swimming, I am overheating.” Niall said whining. When nobody answered not even looked he continued. “I could just start complaining about food.” He said.

He already started his rant before he got interrupted by Zayn.

“Amber, shut him up by kissing him. We will be down here dressed in a couple minutes.” Zayn said then got up from the couch. The other boys followed but not before shooting me a dirty look.

“Babe, aren’t you going to do what Zayn told you to?” The Irish accent echoed in my head for a second. Niall could tell I was confused because my eyebrows and lips were scrunched together.

“And what was that?” I asked honestly confused, I wasn’t trying to tease him. I was having a blonde moment which I normally don’t have ever.

“This.” Was all he said before placing his lips on mine. Then my blonde moment finished and I remembered what Zayn told me to do. I was about to pull away but somebody broke us apart first.

“Whoa, he told you to shut him up! Not suck his face off!” Louis screamed waiting for us to break away but we didn’t. He tried again but couldn’t get our lips off of each-others. It was kinda like they were glued shut.

I guess Louis got angry since he stormed over to us then proceeded to rip our faces away from each-others.

“Wow, thanks Louis.” Niall said sending him the dirtiest look ever.
If looks could kill Louis would never interrupt us again.

Niall grabbed my hand and dragged me home so we could get changed. I was in my room with two bikinis in my hands, I didn’t know which one to change into.

“Niall! Come here I need help.” I told him, he came in a matter of seconds.

“Which bikini?” I ask throwing them towards him so he could take a better look at them. It took him a moment to decide before throwing my dark teal one back at me.

I quickly turned around and changed not caring if he saw me. The bikini was simple a string bikini like my other but this one had a little design on the chest. Right in between by boobs is a ring that
spread them out and up.

I turned around and felt eyes instantly glued to my chest. I rolled my eyes then stopped the staring contest. “Hun, my eyes are up here.” I laughed then walked out the door and made my way to the other flat with the pool.

If that reaction stopped Niall what would happen with the rest of the boys?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,

I know super short but all I had time for. You will get some more on the weekend.

I have been getting comments! Keep it up please.

Bad news, my computer decided to be a huge poop head and delete all of my chapters. They are still on the computer but I'm not physically able to access them. Poop head computer.

another bad news, I injured myself last week if i haven't told you guys i bruised a rib. It hurt so much but now i am better a little bit.

So because of my computer it is short. They will be longer if my computer works for me. I have been getting great ideas because of things that have been happening to me so yay.

Comment, subscribe, recommend

Lots of love

Brianna