Status: Have fun reading!

Living With One Direction

Biting and Cuddling

Living with One Direction

Chapter 16: Biting and cuddling

*EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE. MUST READ*

Amber’s P.O.V

Niall and I walked home hand in hand, I knew we had to talk so when we got in the house I lead him to the couch. I took a deep breath ready to start this really long speech that I thought of when we were walking home, but Niall beat me to it.

“Amber, we need to talk.” Niall looked right into my eyes, his blue irises holding my boring green eyes.

“About what?” I asked innocently hoping he wouldn’t blow up.

He did the opposite, instead he captured my lips with his. It caught me off by surprise so I sat there like an idiot while he kissed me.

Then I kissed him back, I felt this strange sensation in my stomach. It bubbled with excitement and pleasure. Then I realized, I really liked Niall. We broke away from each other breathing heavily.

“Oh that…” I blushed still trying to catch my breath. Niall rolled his eyes in amusement.

“Ya that… So… what are we?” He asked stroking the back of my hand with his thumb.

“I don’t know.” I sighed frustrated, Niall noticed it and grabbed my tiny hand in his.

“All I know is that I really like you…” I told him forcing the words out of my mouth. I was afraid of saying them I didn’t want to get rejected since I have before.

“I really like you too…” Niall put his finger under my chin and brought my face to look at his.

“Amber, Will you be my girlfriend?” Niall asked, I couldn’t believe it. My heart almost stopped, I didn’t answer and a confused look appeared on his face.

I didn’t answer, instead I brought his lips to mine hoping this would answer his question. The bubbly feeling started in my stomach again, I never felt it before but I liked it. It was like butterflies with bubbles popping in your stomach. I was running out of air so I pulled away and looked at his face.

“Is that a yes?” Niall says, I could barely make it out since he was
out of breath just like me.

“Yes.” I breathed out, I brought his lips back to mine.

After a hot steamy make out session we decided to go to bed. We walked up stairs I turned to go to my bedroom but I got stopped.

“Sleep with me tonight? Please? I don’t want this dream to end.” Niall even put on his puppy dog eyes, he really must want me to sleep with his tonight.

“Ok I need my pyjamas.” But I got stopped again.

“Use my shirt please, I can’t spend a second without you…” Without waiting for an answer Niall picked me up bridal style and walked to his bed room.

It wasn’t as messy as I thought it would be, there were only a couple discarded articles of clothing on the floor. Niall tossed me one of his baggier shirts then turned around so we could both change.

I quickly changed then turned around, Niall was only in his boxers it didn’t bother be as long as he kept them on. I crawled into the bed and burrowed under the blankets.

“Good night babe.” Niall kissed my forehead and fell asleep almost instantly with his arm wrapped around me.

I tried to get to sleep but I was kept awake thinking about what Niall said earlier. ‘I don’t want this dream to end.’ I finally fell asleep with a thought in my mind.

Neither did I.

*Morning*

I woke up the next morning with the sun shining in my eyes, an arm wrapped around my waist and soft snores from beside me. I turned around and took in my boyfriend.

His blonde hair was ruffled from his pillow, it wasn’t in its normal up do instead it was down around his face. His cheeks were rosy red, his mouth slightly open. I could see his clear brace. I saw before and now pictures and I noticed a huge difference but I didn’t really care.

His eyelids started to flutter open revealing his beautiful blue irises. I was about to look away when his eyes caught mine, I felt alive. I know it sounds weird but it felt like he understood me.

“Good morning beautiful.” Niall spoke snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Morning babe” I smiled then laid my head back down on the pillow.

Niall crawls on top of me but keeps his upper body off leaning on his elbows. Then he leaned down and placed his lips on mine. It wasn’t rushed it contained love and passion. I kissed him back full heartedly.

We broke away looking at each other with the biggest looking grins on our faces. Niall leaned on the head rest just staring goofily at me.

“Put your tongue back into your mouth.” I laughed then gently closing his mouth.

He rolled his eyes then put his arm around my shoulder bringing me into his side. He turned on the TV and we just sat there in silence watching nothing in particular.

“We should get up and get dressed.” Niall said after a little bit, I nodded and got out of bed then walked out his bedroom door.

I crossed the hallway and walked into my bedroom, it looked untouched. No that’s the right word, unlived in. I shook my head to get the thought out and focused on getting dressed.

I decided on black tight skinny jeans and a bright pinky loose shirt. The shirt sides were longer than the rest, the sides came to my hips while the front and back stopped higher up.

I looked in the mirror and approved my outfit but then I noticed my bed head. I had no clue how Niall wasn’t bothered by this, honestly the boy failed to amaze me. So I shuffled into the bathroom and quickly and messily put it into a messy bun. I didn’t feel like putting make up on so I left it and walked out of my room.

I looked into Niall’s room but nobody was there so I figured he was down stairs eating like normal. But he wasn’t down there either. I looked at the front door where our shoes were the night before.

His weren’t there signaling that he went over to the ‘hang out’ house. Also known as Harry and Louis’s house.

I threw on some bright pink flip flops from my rainbow collection then walked out the door. It was beautiful out, not a cloud in the sky. The birds were chirping and the warm air was amazing.

It was peaceful, but the boys ruined it. You could hear them yelling from across the compound I rolled my eyes. Typical boys. I got to the house and let myself in. I followed the noise like normal and ended up in the living room.

The boys were wrestling or something like that, don’t ask me I didn’t look long enough.

“Ah there she is, took you long enough.” Niall came over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist then kissed my temple.

The boys wolf whistled then laughed noticing Zayn and Louis were biting each other.

Boys will be boys…

* EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE. MUST READ*
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,

So i have an issue, I love writing this and it's kinda my venting thingy. But i haven't been getting feedback from you guys. I have been getting amazing feed back from fans on my other story (Niall Horan's Best Friend) but here i have nothing. It makes me feel like i have no fans and that my writing is a joke. I would really appreciate if you dropped a comment once in a while. I have 21 subscribers and i have no help.

I am thinking about pausing this story until i get some feedback, it is really stressing me out (stress helps me write but not this way). So please comment, i will give you till the weekend then give you another chapter. If i have nothing again it will be going on pause.

On a happy note, i really like this chapter. It took me two days to write but i had fun. I learned two things.
1.Listening to music (one direction) with the tv muted gets me to write my best.
2.I also write well when i am under pressure, upset, angry, stressed ect.

This is the longest chapter of this story so i hope you like it. Some times chapters are short or long, but it depends on how i am feeling at the time.

COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT, subscribe, recommend!!!!!!!!!!!

Some love

Brianna