Status: Have fun reading!

Living With One Direction

I love you's and glares

Living With One Direction

Chapter 19: I love you’s and glares

****** EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE ABOUT STORY AND IF IT WILL BE PAUSED OR NOT! PLEASE READ IT, IT HAS INFORMATION IN IT THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW******

Recap:

“Ok” Louis shrugged then pushed me into the water. I surfaced a while later coughing up my lungs. Niall didn’t know what to do so he brought his lips to mine.

“Dude, if she’s choking! You pat her back not kiss her!” Liam pushed him off of me then started to pat my back. I smiled at the thought though.

A little while later Niall and I were walking down the street hand in hand. I was only thinking about two things.

1) I had a great night

2) I’m in love with Niall Horan

**************************************

Amber’s P.O.V

I was in my room with Niall trying to pick out an appropriate outfit for my parents funeral. Niall was no help at all, he was just picking out tops that made my boobs look big.

“Niall honestly, we need to get this done. We’re going back to Canada tomorrow.” I picked up the top he just threw and inspected it.

It was a black tank top that hugged my body, and of course made my boobs look big. If I paired it with black tight skinny jeans and my black shawl it would be a great outfit.

“What are you doing?” I heard Niall say right before I dove into the pile of clothes in the middle of the room. It took a couple minutes and many breathing breaks before I found what I needed.

I laid them out on my bed then found my black heels. I looked over the outfit and noticed that something was missing. I darted to my jewelry box and found black feather earring with a matching necklace my mom gave to me.

I nodded in satisfaction then looked at Niall hoping he liked it as much as I did. When I looked at him his eyes caught mine holding them there.

“I love it, now put it in the bag so we can leave or we will be late.” Niall said ruining the moment.

I threw everything I needed into my suitcase then walked out of my room. I heard Niall following me so I turned unexpectedly. My wish came true, because our lips met.

It was a short kiss, because I broke away and walked down to Louis house.

Sitting on the front step was Louis and Eleanor. They were checking their watches every other minute. I didn’t know why until Louis shouted at us.

“We’re late hurry up!” We ran to the limo leaving our bags at the back letting the driver deal with them.
We got into the limo and started talking about random things until I felt my eye lids start to close.

“You can sleep on me if you want, love.” Niall kissed my forehead then my eyes closed completely.

The next thing I know I am waking up on the plane my face resting Niall’s shoulder. I lifted my head up and looked around.

Louis and Eleanor were feeding each other chocolate covered strawberries, while giggling and being so lovey dovey. It made me sick.

I turned to my own boyfriend, he was asleep on the window mumbling I love you. It caught me by surprise but I didn’t want to wake him up so I just sat there and watched him.

I know it sounds like a stalker, but if your boyfriend was Niall Horan. A beautiful blonde haired boy, that makes you feel special, wouldn’t you?

I didn’t get to watch him for long, because he woke up telling Louis and Eleanor to cut it out.

“Guys, would you stop? I’m gonna puke.” That earned him a chocolate covered strawberry to the forehead. I laughed at him, then took it off and shoved it in his mouth.

Niall crunched on the strawberry looking straight at me, his eyes felt like they were looking into my soul. I felt a little uncomfortable but that is why I love him.

Wait I just said I loved him, I guess looking back at it today I did. He made me feel special and different. Nobody could ever make me feel like that. I was deep in my thoughts until I felt my face burn up.

Niall was brushing a piece of hair from my face, where ever he touched sent pleasure almost everywhere. I looked at Niall and he looked back at me.
We just sat there staring at each other saying nothing. I guess we sat there for a while because we didn’t hear Louis’s complaints.

“And you said you guys were gonna puke?! You guys are worse.” Louis totally ruined the moment so I took the time to get up from my chair and slap him upside the head.

“Ow what was that for?” I heard Niall laughing behind me, and Eleanor went to comfort her now in pain boyfriend.

“For ruining the moment you ruiner!” Louis laughed at my so called insult but I ignored it. I walked over to my boyfriend and just sat there getting the courage to tell him about his mumbling.

“Did you know that you talk in your sleep?” I looked at him, he had a faint tint of red on his cheeks like he didn’t want to
know what he said.

“What did I say?” He looks at me with those beautiful eyes that I felt like I had to tell him.

“I love you” He bit his lip trying to figure out what to say. I put my hand on his shoulder and you could see that he physically relaxed.

“I was dreaming about you.” That was all he said. He said it in the most serious tone that I didn’t know how to answer.

“You dream about me?” I said in a whisper, he could barely hear me. He took a while to answer but when he did it made my heart swell.

“Why wouldn’t I? You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. You make my heart speed up whenever you walk into the room. Oh and your smile, your smile is my addiction. I can’t go a week without seeing it.” I smile at his confession. How could one boy love one girl so much?

“See that smile!” Niall put my hand on his chest wanting me to feel his heart. “Whenever I see that smile my heart goes crazy, feel it? That is all for you.”

The heart beat was so unsteady and crazy that if he was on one of those heart machines in the hospital the doctors would pass out.

“Your smile, your laugh, your body, you passion, your love, the way you scrunch your nose when you’re confused. The way your lips look so kissable whenever and wherever.” He took my hands in his and looked in my eyes before speaking again.

“Amber, I love you.” That was all he said before he brought my lips to his. It was a short passionate kiss, I guess he was trying to prove to me that he loves me.

It has only been like 2 months since we start dating but I can honestly say that I really do love him. So I told him. “I love you to Nialler.”

We kissed again, it was slow and sweet. But then Louis interrupted us.

“Well that was cheesy.” Niall and I broke away from each other and glared over and Louis.

Louis and Eleanor just laughed at our threatening glares.

They are so lucky that we love them.

****** EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE ABOUT STORY AND IF IT WILL BE PAUSED OR NOT! PLEASE READ IT, IT HAS INFORMATION IN IT THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW******
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,

I know, I told you guys that I would update on Christmas. Well this is your late christmas present!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I really like this chapter, I put my heart and soul into it especially the ending.

I am sick today and probably the rest of my life. I have the worst head cold it has lasted almost a week. I can't breath or sleep. Then mother nature decided to visit this week without an invitation, so I am crabby and suffering from cramps. Then out of everything I have Pinky eye! DAMN pink eye!!!! So here I am lying in bed, my mini laptop on my lap writing for you guys.

What makes it better is that I turned to the channel much (29 for rogers) and they have a 1D day!!! So it makes me feel a bit better.

Did I mention all the meds I am taking trying to get rid of the damn thing. There are a lot.

I know what you are thinking. Stop blabbering about your sickyness not that I don't care about you, But I wanna know if the story is getting paused!!

Well I am sorry to say I think I will have to pause it. That or very slow updates. As I said I'm sick, so when I'm sick I will write.(depends on the sickness) Please don't pray that I am sick so that you an get another chapter that is mean. I hate being sick! Especially over winter break!!

I will be writing only this story today and if I am extremely sick I will stay home from a party tomorrow to write Niall Horan's Best Friend.

I will put in the title that it is slow updates, so please don't say mean comments about how I am a @$!%& for not updating because I warned you.

So You will get at least 1-3 updates today hopefully more since I am trying not to get out of bed.

Please don't get mad because the story is getting 'paused' It will only be paused till february. I will have chapters written already to be posted.

I am giving another heads up, January I am gone for a week on a cruise (AMAZING CHRISTMAS GIFT!! LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD!!) So I might send a chapter to my co-author to post that week to make you feel special. But you won't get a chapter every week.

Saying that I am also gone a week in April for my cousins wedding, I will be in the dominican. No wifi for either trip I am extremely sorry.

ONE MORE THING. I was thinking about writing imagines. Where I can take one of you (If you message me) and write about you and the boys. It would be short but I will detail it and everything. Please think about it. I will do one per week if I can it would be a side project. COMMENT.

I hope you all read my authors notes because they are very important, if you don't make it a habit. You find out a lot about me (my sickness) and the story.

So I am now done babbling. I told you the most important things. I will have another authors note again sitting right in the middle of the story to notify you if it is important.

With love, information, cruises, weddings, sicknesses(don't catch them), love, and almost everything else you can think of.

Brianna (Hopefully your favourite author)