Status: Have fun reading!

Living With One Direction

I'm peeing from my eyes

Living With One Direction

Chapter 20: I’m peeing from my eyes

Recap:

“Amber, I love you.” That was all he said before he brought my lips to his. It was a short passionate kiss, I guess he was trying to prove to me that he loves me.
It has only been like 2 months since we start dating but I can honestly say that I really do love him. So I told him. “I love you to Nialler.”

We kissed again, it was slow and sweet. But then Louis interrupted us.

“Well that was cheesy.” Niall and I broke away from each other and glared over and Louis.
Louis and Eleanor just laughed at our threatening glares.

They are so lucky that we love them.

Amber’s P.O.V

After our little cheesy romance confession, as Louis would say, we all sat there watching movies on the big screen at the front of the private jet.

I had no clue what movie we were watching because I was to busy thinking about the words Niall said.

‘I love you’

He loved me, no boy ever loved me before. Sure I loved some boys but they never loved me back. It was heart breaking. But now, I am with a boy that is known around the world, that I love and he loves me.

My heart was beating fast just thinking about it. What if he broke up with me? What if he found somebody else? What if I scare him away? Questions were flying through my mind extremely fast.

I guess Niall noticed my discomfort so he cuddled into me then leaned down and whispered, “Are you ok?”

How do I answer that? Oh ya I’m fine, just thinking about us breaking up. No that would not be ok so I went the easiest answer that everybody goes for.

“Ya I’m fine.” I lied, Niall knows when I lied.

“Liar, wanna tell me about it?” His warm breath tickled my cheek I shivered with pleasure.

“Nah, I’m ok.” I shook my head then tried to concentrate on the movie. It was She’s the man! One of my favourite movies!!!

It was at my favourite part, when they had to prove what gender they are. But Niall ruined it.

“It wasn’t a question.” Niall picked me up taking me away from the TV. Eleanor gave me the strangest, I gave her a shoulder shrug telling her I didn’t know. She whispered something to Louis. He turned and laughed at me.

“Oh shut up Louis.” He didn’t hear me though because Niall carried me to the back of the plane for privacy.

“As I said before, it wasn’t a question. So tell me.” Niall looked straight into my eyes trying to convince me to tell him.

But I wasn’t going to tell him, if I wanted to keep it private then I would. But his eyes were almost pleading for me to tell him. Don’t look into the eyes, don’t look! I tried to convince myself not to look but I couldn’t resist those beautiful blue not normal orbs.

I sighed then told him. “I was thinking about us.” I looked up at Niall and I saw trouble in his eyes. It pained me to see it, I never wanted to see him in pain. Ever.

“Please don’t tell me you’re breaking up with me.” Niall looked at me with tears in his eyes. His fingers were crossed hoping for the answer he wanted.

“Niall, or course not. I was worried you would leave me and break my heart.” A tear fell down my face. I turned away hoping Niall wouldn’t notice. But that didn’t work.

“Are you crying?” Niall turned my face so he could look at me.

“No of course not, I’m peeing from my eyes.” Sarcasm fell from my mouth. I looked at Niall and saw a smirk on his lips.

“I will never leave you, I love you.” Niall looked straight into my eyes.

“I love you too.” I look back at him and peck him on the lips.

“I wanna go watch the movie come on.” I grab his hand and drag him back to the front of the jet. We got to the front where Louis was putting in the movie Bambi.

“Guy guess what!!!!” Niall yelled at the two people at the front.

He didn’t wait for them to answer, “Amber can pee through her eyes!!!!!!!!!!!”

I roll my eyes and join them for another movie.

2 movies and four hours later we landed in Canada. We stepped off the plane and got into a black van with tinted windows.

“Where are we going?” I was in the car and realized that I had no clue where we were going. I knew that we were here for my parent’s funeral but I didn’t know where we were staying.

“Niall didn’t tell you?” Louis looked surprised then looked at Niall giving him the ‘what the hell look’.

“I’m sorry!!! I forgot!!!” Niall yelled at Louis while I just sat there confused.

Eleanor leaned over and whispered in my ear the answer to my question. I gasped and put my hand over my mouth trying to to scream.

I didn’t scream instead I cried. I couldn’t believe it, I hadn’t been there in like 4 months. I was so happy.

“Babe, are you crying? We don’t have to go there if you don’t want.” Niall started whipping the tears away. I looked at him tears still falling down my face. I shook my head since I could speak.

“No, I want to go.” I finally choked out. But I couldn’t stop the tears.

“It was Niall’s idea.” Louis spoke up trying to calm me down, but that comment made me cry even more.

I knew there was a reason why I loved that boy. I looked over at him and the words rolled off of my tongue, I had no control over them.

“Niall, I love you.” Then I gave him a peck on his lips.

“I love you to Amb.” I burrowed my face into his chest. It was so comfortable, plus I loved the way he smelled.

I don’t know how long but when we came to my house I was the first one out of the car. I took the spare key out of the potted plant and unlocked the door. I was so excited that I left the key in the lock and just ran inside.

I ran around the house screaming at the top of my lungs. First
I went to the kitchen, then the living room, then my room. Niall followed my screaming and found me lying face down on my bed.

“Aweh, you’ve really missed this place haven’t you?” Niall started to rub circles into my back.

I took my face out of the pillow and faced my thoughtful boyfriend, “I have. Thank you so much.”
We sat there for a little bit until Louis came up with El on his arm. “I don’t want to bother you guys, but what are the sleeping situations?” Louis asked politely.

“You two will be in the guest room, while Niall and I are in here.” Louis nodded and started walking to the guest room since he knew where everything was.

“Don’t make dirty on the sheets!!!” I yelled after them making sure they heard me.

“We will try not to, but we can get carried away!!!” Then he moaned.

I laugh and roll my eyes at my cousin’s dirty humor. Niall’s body shook with laughter to.

“God, that boy I swear.” Niall muttered before grabbing my hand and making his way to the door. I looked down at our hands and noticed that they fit perfectly in each other’s.

We walked down the hallway and passed big white double doors. I immediately stopped walking which made Niall turn around.

“What’s wrong?” He looked at me then to the door. Something clicked in his brain. He knew I had to go in there.

“Go ahead, I will be waiting for you in your room. Take as long as you need.” Niall let go off my hand and walked away giving me privacy.

I stood there for a couple minutes getting the courage to open the doors and go in. I finally reached for the door handle and opened the door. I quickly shuffled in and shut the door.

I looked around, nothing had been touched. It was the way I left it four months ago.

Their bed was on the right wall, the little walk way to the bathroom and the closet was on the right. A wardrobe with a TV in it occupied a part of the left wall. And ahead were the big green arm chairs that looked out the window.

So many memories happened in those chairs, the puberty talk, the sex talk, the crush talk, the boyfriend talk, the gay talk. Whenever I was upset my parents would bring me up to the chairs and we would talk for hours.

I made my way over to them and sat down in my chair that was in between mom and dad’s.

That is where I felt the safest, where I could still connect and talk to them.

“Hey mom hey dad, how are you doing? I miss you so much. Your funeral is tomorrow, would you be upset if I cried? Would you want me to give a speech? I am going to be saying stuff.” That’s when the tears began, they flowed freely and they wouldn’t stop. I cried so much today you would think that I wouldn’t have any more tears but did.
I could feel the presence of my parents beside me sitting in their chairs. So I continued talking to them.

“I hope you have been watching over me, I have had some thought times living with Louis, bad dreams, almost drowning, sneaking around. Yes there were tough times but I really enjoyed them. Everybody has been really supportive, the first night I had a night mare which lead to me telling them that I watched you guys pass.” I sobbed into my hands, I took the little throw pillow from the chair and hugged it to my chest.

“The best part though out of the four months of living there was Niall. Niall is the love of my life. He is blonde and amazing, today he told me he loved me. And I guess I really do love him. I just wanted to say thank you, thank you if you helped get us together.” I sniffled drying the tears from my face.

“I have to go, I don’t want to my Niall is waiting for me. I will come by before your funeral. Bye I love you so much.” I got up from the chair and placed the pillow down.

I was walking to the door when I swear I heard, “Bye, we love you to.” I turned around and saw my mom and dad in their chairs looking back at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,

As I said I am giving a couple chapters today. This is the longest chapter I have ever written with 1,845 words.

Please enjoy and I hope you read the authors note from last chapter!!

I won't blabber on but I am still sick!!! I can breath though!! But I got my mom sick!!! hahahahahahahaha I guess she shouldn't be near me then!!!

Lots of love and what ever else you want,

Brianna (I better be your favourite author)