Status: Have fun reading!

Living With One Direction

the explosion of louis

Living with one direction

Chapter 4: the explosion of Louis

Amber’s P.O.V

I woke up and looked at my alarm clock which read 3:00 pm. I was shocked I normally didn’t sleep that long. But then I remembered everything from that morning.

I fell back asleep on Niall’s lap, I woke up from my nightmare, I explained my parents death, he brought me up here tucked me in and left.

I went down stairs and didn’t see anybody I went into the kitchen and saw a note saying

‘We have all gone out except Niall. He is at his flat just two doors down the street call us if you need us, but really just go down to Niall’s.
Love Louis (and the other morons)’

I giggled a little bit but then remembered about my headache. I went and changed into pink black and white plaid pyjama pants, and then threw on a tight fitted white tank top. I got my shoes on and walked to Niall’s house,

I knocked on the door then walked right in. I heard the T.V on so I followed the sound. I saw Niall sitting on the couch and watching some sort of movie.

I walked over behind him silently and put my hands over his eyes.

“Guess who” I said in a deeper voice than normal.

“Hi Amber, how are you feeling?” He asks with concern in his voice.

“I guess I’m better, but I have this huge headache.” I tell him while walking over to the couch then sitting down.

Niall ran out of the room into the kitchen I guess, and then ran back into the room with a bottle of pills and a glass of water.
I took them from him and drank them down as fast as I could so the headache could go away.

“So you don’t think I’m a wimp then?” I ask Niall new, fresh tears coming to my eyes.

Niall opened his arms wide for me to come into which I did. Then he spoke, “Why would I think you are a wimp? Just because you cried while telling us you watched you parents pass? To me that is brave, I would never be able to do that. So no I do not think you are a wimp.” Niall answered sternly while looking me in the eye.

That’s when the tears started, they just kept on coming. I knew I would break down soon enough. Niall just kissed my forehead and rubbed my back to comfort me.

“Niall will you come with me and Louis to my parent’s funeral?” I ask Niall knowing that I would need him.

“Of course I would, you me and Louis” Niall murmured kissing me forehead again.

We just sat there watching cartoons in silence, until the door banged open and on the other side was an angry Louis.

“Do you know how worried I have been?! When we left you were sleeping on your bed, then when we come you aren’t there?!”

Louis yells his face tomato red.

Tears start burning at the back of my eyes and Niall notices.

“Dude calm down, we were talking about her parents and now she is crying.” Niall said with a nasty tone of voice.

“Oh…” Louis said and then rushed over to me, then looks and me and Niall strangely.

“Has anything happened between you two?” Louis asks eyebrow raised.

“What are you talking about?” I ask confused.

“Like did you guys kiss?” Louis asks again. I swear I heard a very silent I wish from Niall but I’m not sure.

“No… why do you ask?”

“You guys seem really close” Louis answered

“So… he is my best friend is that a problem?”

“No… I’m gonna go now…” Louis answers then runs out the still open door.

Niall’s P.O.V

After Louis left we just sat there in silence, both thinking about our own thoughts. I don’t know about her thoughts. But I know my thoughts were sad, because she described me as her best friend. I got told when I was younger that I was not supposed to have a crush on my best friend. But I did…
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys.
I hope you like it, i finished it yesterday.
I will also be writing another chapter tonight since my mom isnt home that means no interuptions.
See my family thinks i write chapters for my friends story, which i did but now i dont.
and my friends also dont know except one. i will try to write as many chapters tonight.
RECOMMEND,COMMENT,SUBSCRIBE
luv bri
(Im thinking about putting a comment limit before i update, like 3 comments before i update from different people)