Status: Have fun reading!

Living With One Direction

The Kiss

Living with one direction

Chapter 6: the kiss

Amber’s P.O.V

“AWEH” Was the first thing out of Liam’s mouth before I could say anything else.

“Oh shut up Liam I-“ I got cut off by Louis bringing up my laptop and shoving it into my hands.

“Shut this damn thing up it’s getting annoying.” Louis grumbled before stumbling down the stairs.

I opened my laptop and noticed that somebody was trying to get through to me by Skype. I noticed it was my best friend Mandy Parker. I quickly accepted and turned to face Liam, sending him a glare that told him to be quiet.

“MANDY!” I screamed into the camera extremely loud.

“AMBER! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!” She screamed back at me,

“I miss you to Mandy now why did you call me?” I ask while trying to raise an eye brow.

“I have boy trouble…” She muttered eyes looking down.

*2 hours later*

I went down stairs and my nose met a delicious smell. I walked into the kitchen and saw Harry making some pasta that I couldn’t pronounce and Liam tweeting.

The two hours that I was up in my room on Skype Mandy just broke down. It turns out her boyfriend Nate for more than 3 years dumped her for a bottled blonde. I tried to comfort her but it was a little hard since I couldn’t hug her.

I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room to find Niall and
Harry playing Wii sports and Zayn fixing his hair while looking in a
mirror.

“Louis.”

“Louis.”

“LOUIS!” I screamed three times and he still didn’t hear me. So I walked over to the Wii and turned it off.

“Louis I need to ask you something.” I said with my hands on my hips facing the two angry boys.

“Hurry up, I was just about to beat Niall” Louis answered me while mocking me.

“Niall Harry said food is ready and Zayn you have a bald spot on you head.” Both boys scurried out of the room in a panic.

“Now you have met Mandy before” I said knowing he thinks of her as a sister.

“Well her boyfriend Nate of three years just dumped her for somebody else.” I said.

“Why are you telling me this?” Louis asked with an eyebrow raised.

“Iwaswonderingifshecouldcomestaywithusforaweek” I rushed out in one breath.

“Sure I don’t care, but she is sharing your room I just got her a flight and she will be here by 6pm tonight” Louis said after sending a text to Mandy.

“YAY!!! THANK YOU LOUIS!! I LOVE YOU!” I scream and ran to hug
him but fell flat on my butt.

I heard running and then Niall came into the room and jumped on me face first.

“Ow Niall!!” Niall laughed then picked me up and walked me up to my room with nobody noticing me. We got to my room and he pushed me up against the wall.

“You owe me, the food was never ready. That’s something you never joke about. So I get to choose what you do to owe me.” Niall said while staring into my eyes with his own blue orbs.

“And what might that be?” I ask Niall with a smirk on my lips.

“Kiss me.” He stated before crashing his lips onto mine.

I was shocked and seconds later kissed him back. I felt like my stomach had bubbles in it like champagne. He then tried to get into my mouth. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I teased him for a little bit but then I gave in and let his tongue in. I moaned into the kiss and felt Niall smirk.

We pulled away moments later breathing heavily.

“I’ve wanted to do that since you got here.” Niall said in a very husky voice,

“Me to.” I told him planting another kiss on his lips.

Niall let me down and left to go get food. All I could think about was that I just kissed Niall James Horan.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys,
This is sorta rushed. I might not be able to update because of sandy the hurricane. I am getting it in ontairio:(
I hope you like it.
RECOMMEND,COMMENT,SUBSCRIBE

brianna