Status: Have fun reading!

Living With One Direction

The move

Living with one direction

Chapter 7: The move

After Niall left I walked over to the mirror on the wall and checked
my makeup. I didn’t really want the boys to know about what just happened.

All my makeup was fine so I fixed my hair and made my way to the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a plate and put some spaghetti on it.

I sat down at the big wooden table where everybody else was and
noticed Niall was getting questioned.

“Why are you so happy and smiley?” Louis asked in a very stern voice.

“Why are you out of breath?” Liam questioned.

“And why are you so red?” Harry said raising an eyebrow.

I was shocked thinking we covered it up nicely apparently we didn’t,

Dinner was uneventful other than the questioning. I was about to go up to my room until Liam reminded me of Mandy.

“You have to go to get Mandy from the airport remember?” Liam said while I was getting my jacket on.

“Now I do thank you, is anyone going to come with me?” I look around the living room where everybody was sitting watching yet another movie.

“I will!” Niall said handing popping up.

“Well let’s go then, we’re late” I say while walking out of the flat and into the limo, boy this was going to be getting a lot of attention.

Niall climbed into the limo a few moments later wearing a nice looking jacket that was soaked, I didn’t think it was raining but when I looked out the window it was raining.

We sat next to each other and turned on the T.V. We were watching The Big Bang Theory probably my favourite T.V show ever. We just got to a make out session between Penny and Leonard when Niall closed the little wall between us and the driver.

I was taken by surprise but then noticed the smirk that was on his lips.

“We need to talk about what happened before.” Niall stated bluntly while looking at his feet.

“Ok…” I said looking at him hesitantly.

“I really liked what happened in your room and I have liked you since you walked into the flat… But”

“There is always a, but…” I said kind of upset.

“But I think we shouldn’t tell the boys, like sneak around…” He said looking into my eyes,

“I was going to say the same thing…” I trailed off getting lost in his blue orbs that are called eyes.

“I think we should celebrate…” Niall smirked before putting his lips to mine.

It was a heated kiss that was different from the first one. This one had urgency like we needed to make up for time that was lost. Not that we had a lot of time.

He pulled away and noticed the frown on my face.

“Babe we are almost to the airport” He said while giving me a quick kiss, that I turned into a longer kiss then he intended.

The limo came to a stop which made me fall on top of Niall with my lips right above his. I got off but not before giving him a kiss.
I got out of the limo and walked into the airport looking around for my best friend Mandy. I was looking for a while until I stopped; I could notice her long dirty blond hair was just in front of me. I ran and jumped on her back, wrapping my arms around her neck while putting my hands over her eyes.

“Guess who sexy?” I mutter in a husky voice knowing she will understand.

“AMBER!!!” Mandy screamed knocking my hands off and jumping into my arms almost knocking me down.

“I’ve missed you so much Mandy” I tell her sincerely.

“I have missed you too, so what’s been happening. Anything happen with the boys yet?” Mandy laughs while waving her eyebrows.

“No… Hurry the limo is outside and I hope you don’t mind but Niall is there, he really wanted to come.” I said my face bright red.
I grabbed her arm and almost dragged her to the limo we climbed in when the driver put her bags in the front. Mandy’s eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw Niall sitting in the limo watching another movie, again!

“Hey Niall, this is Mandy…” I trailed off noticing he was checking her out. So I might have gotten a little jealous but not much. He just kissed me saying he liked me, than he goes and checks out my best friend. Niall noticed that I was jealous but just smirked.

“Hello Mandy” Was all he said before he went back to his movie.

I sat next to him of course and Mandy sat across from me. Niall quickly and secretly grabbed my hand and put it into his. He then hid our hands behind his leg before turning to have a conversation with us.

“So you are staying for a week then? Or more?” He asked while facing Mandy.

“Ya um about that… I was wondering if I could stay a little longer…” Mandy asked scratching the back of her head.

“Of course you can! You can have my room in Louis’s flat and I can move into Niall’s flat… That’s ok right Niall?” I ask while throwing in a smirk.

He seemed a little speechless but quickly nodded.

“See not a problem. We are almost there anyway.” I tell her at the exact same time the limo stops in front of the flat.
We all got out and Niall grabbed Mandy’s bags before going inside the house.

“LOUIS!!!!!!” I yell walking into the living room where the boys were playing just dance on the WII.

“Louis I am moving out to live with Niall in his flat so Mandy can live here because she is staying longer than planned.” I tell him then walking up stairs to my room and throwing some clothes in a duffle bag.

Mandy sits on my bed already unpacking. I finished throwing random things into my pink and black soccer duffel bag.

“Mandy text me I will be at Niall’s unpacking, so text me when you are done.” I said waving before walking down the stairs and out the door.

I walk down the side walk and then walk into the other flat. I notice Niall’s shoes at the front door so I walked in a little more and saw him on the computer. I dropped my duffel and ran up to him. He stood up and picked me up before placing his lips to mine.

All I want to know is how did I get so lucky with Niall?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
I know i lied, it's Two days late but tuesday i had soccer and dance and yesterday waws halloween so i really couldnt!!!
I will try and update on the weekend but can't make any promises!!
I have been having a writers block so comment if you have any ideas. I love to write but idk anymore.
this was a little longer then i hopped but long is long!
COMMENT,RECOMMEND, SUBSCRIBE

Love brianna