Status: This is for the Mibba user, Grey fullbuster. I hope you like it!

Fairy Tail, the Secret Files

Juvia

“Oh Gray my sweet, come here!”

Gray gulped, a sweat drop forming. Juvia was calling him and he knew from past experience that she would want something. Juvia had this creepy crush on him, and he had never encouraged it, but she wanted him badly. Gray sighed and went over to her.

“Uh hey,” Gray said absent mindedly.

Juvia then tried to pull Gray in for a hug. Gray stepped to the side though, leaving Juvia’s arms clutching nothing but air. She pouted and said, “Gray! Why do you never let me hug you?”

Gray let out a deep breath and replied, “First of all I don’t like you as more than a friend Juvia and second of all I have someone in my life now.”

The last statement caused Juvia’s eyes to widen to the size of saucers. “What?” She said, incredulous sounding.

Gray groaned, “You heard me Juvia, so stop trying to flirt with me all the time. I’ve only ever liked you as a friend, nothing more.”

Juvia’s face fell and Gray could tell he had caused her world to fall to pieces. He felt a little bad, but if he encouraged Juvia, nothing but sorrow would follow. He didn’t want Natsu to think he was seeing anyone but him.

“I’m sorry,” Gray muttered, walking away.

As he left, Gray heard Juvia sniffling. That crushed Gray and made his insides hurt. Still, it couldn’t be helped. He had to be strong. He couldn’t help it, he didn’t like Juvia, never had. She was always flirting with him from day one and Gray had finally decided that enough was enough.

He needed to completely reject her. It hurt to cause pain to one of his friends, but it was either that or lead her on. Gray didn’t want to that, so he had chosen the latter. It didn’t make the pain any easier to bear. At least now he could concentrate on him and Natsu.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter! Woo!