Status: This is for the Mibba user, Grey fullbuster. I hope you like it!

Fairy Tail, the Secret Files

Where’s Natsu?

Gray was sitting in the Fairy Tail guild, looking at the other members, wondering when he would receive another assignment. He drummed his fingers on the table, where he sat without really thinking about it. Happy, Natsu’s blue cat like companion, flew over to him.

“Hey Happy,” he remarked as he came in his proximity.

“Oh hi Gray,” Happy responded landing on his table.

“Where’s Natsu?” Gray questioned.

Happy looked at him and said, “Why are you asking?”

Was Happy kidding? Didn’t he know he and Natsu liked each other now? Gray wasn’t sure so he asked him. “You don’t know about Natsu and me?”

Happy cocked his head and frowned, “No. What happened?”

Gray turned bright red and said, “Well we confessed that we liked each other as more than friends.”

Happy’s mouth dropped, “But I thought you two were adversaries!”

Gray smirked, “Yeah that’s what I thought, but I can’t help how I feel about him and neither can Natsu.”

Happy gaped at him, “Uh alright then.”

He flew off, but not before saying, “Oh and Natsu’s in the woods, training.”

Gray nodded and decided he would pay Natsu a visit.

The woods looked like something out of a Brother’s Grimm fairy tale. The trees reached up into the sky, looking as if they would somehow kiss the sky. There was a bubbling brook in the beginning of the woods and it made the scenery look even more majestic. If the world had fairy tale characters, Gray figured they would all congregate here.

As he made his way throughout the woods, Gray allowed his mind to wander. Every clearing looked like a potential setting for a magical being. Gray laughed, he read too much of that kind of stuff and now he was paying for it. His imagination was a rampant thing, and anything set it off.
Gray found Natsu in the next five minutes, using his fire magic. His magic looked stronger than usual. He supposed it was because he had been practicing.

“Hey Natsu,” Gray said.

He walked towards him, but was careful not to get too close to the fire wizard, in case he accidentally hit him. Natsu looked in Gray’s direction, quelling his fire.

“Gray? What are you doing here?” He questioned.

“What can’t I come see you?” Gray asked, somewhat hurt.

“Oh, no it’s fine. I just didn’t know why you would track me down,” he replied, laughing. God, that laugh was cute.

Gray shrugged, “I wanted to see you.”

Natsu grinned, “Well here I am. What do you want to do?”

Gray smiled, “We could go on a date.”

Natsu nodded, “Sounds like fun. Let’s do something.”

The two of them left the woods behind them and emerged in the town of Magnolia.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update!!