Status: This story is for Brian Kinney. Enjoy!

Tohru’s Snow Angel

Black Haru

Black Haru’s P.O.V.

Black Haru ran past the limping Yuki, but he had the same destination in mind. He wanted to see Tohru. He slammed the door open of Shigure’s house and stomped inside. Kyo looked up and Tohru gasped.
“What?” He asked oblivious.

“Have you been in a fight?” Tohru asked, rushing to his side.

Black Haru snorted, “Yeah with that loser Yuki.”

Tohru’s eyes widened. “Where’s Yuki?” She questioned.

The name sent Black Haru over the edge. “Why the hell do you care? Are you secretly seeing him?”

Tohru’s eyes narrowed the instant the accusation left his lips. She crossed her arms and said, “No. Besides we haven’t even gotten past our first date. You don’t own me.”

Black Haru glared, “Stay away from him Tohru.”

Tohru responded in anger, “I hate when you go Black. You’re such a jerk.”

Black Haru blinked and this seemed to level his head. He shook his head and it was if a switch had turned off. Tohru was still standing with that pouting look on her face, when Haru came to.

“Tohru? What happened?”

Tohru frowned, “You’re back.”

“What do you mean?” Haru asked.

Then the horrible realization struck him. I turned Black again, didn’t I? Tohru, Kyo and Shigure all nodded.
Haru pinched the bridge of his nose. “I’m really sorry guys. You know I can’t control him.”

“We know,” Tohru said, already forgiving him for everything he had done.

At that moment a battered and bloodied Yuki stumbled in and collapsed on the ground.

“You did that to Yuki? How mad were you, Haru?”

Haru looked horrorstricken at what he had done to poor Yuki. Sure, he could be a jerk at times, but he was still a friend. A friend who had lost his way and was now becoming an enemy, but once a friend, always a friend.

Haru covered his hands in his face, “Oh god, Yuki, I’m so sorry…”

Yuki couldn’t hear him, but Haru felt the need to apologize. He couldn’t control his darker self when he got pissed, but he knew he would have to learn how. He had nearly killed Yuki and over such a petty reason. Just because Yuki had antagonized him. He ran out of the house, hearing Tohru calling out for him, but not turning back. He had to get Black Haru under control.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! :D