Status: Hope you like I guess :)

Ryder and Friday.

"'Stead of makin' me better, you keep making me ill."

*Friday.*

I knew I was sick and I needed to sleep because I just kept throwing up.

But I couldn't.

I was worried.

I had half a mind to go to school and see if Ry was okay, but he'd just tell me that everything is fine when really it's not.

He text me saying something about Shane, but my eyes were blurry and they were watering because of the light from my phone.

I swear to god if that prick has done anything to him. I thought, deciding that now it's serious and getting up.

I had to sneak out the door otherwise Mum would force me to go back to bed.

I half ran to school, which didn't help my pounding head or my stomach at all.

I ran to Ry's English lesson, not sure weather I was looking for him or Shane.

"Ah, Mr. Moon. I've been informed that you have detention next Friday." Mr Hunter said.

Ry's head snapped up when the teacher had said my name.

"Whatever. You know I won't go to it. I have better things to do."

"I hope your sarcasm gets you a good job in the future." Hunter muttered bitterly.

"Ry ... come here." I sighed, waving my hand to get him to follow me.

Shane dragged his index finger across his throat, causing Ry to shudder.

I'll kill a bitch. I thought, staring at Shane as if he could read my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahahaha ... my sister was actually snoring so loud when I was writing this, I drowned her out with the sound of Hollywood Undead xD. (Dead Bite ;D).

Thank you I'mxJefferyxDahmer! for your comments and for subscribing :').