Status: Hope you like I guess :)

Ryder and Friday.

"What would you do if I told you I hate you?"

*Ryder.*

"Fri, why're here? You're sick." I complained as soon as we were outside the classroom.

"What did that text say about Shane?" He asked, ignoring me completely.

"I can't say ... I think he might be serious about killing me." I replied, slightly shakily.

He pulled me into his arms.

"What would you do if I told you I hate you?" He laughed, practically crushing my ribs.

"Cry, breakdown, shave my head, listen to really heavy music and probably let myself slowly die." I sighed, trying to breathe.

"Christ. Well, what would you do if I told you I love you?" He asked, letting go of me and laughing.

I kissed him and was so glad to get rid of the taste of Shane.

"That answer you question?" I asked, turning towards the classroom.

Fri grabbed my wrist and pulled me back softly.

"What?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Tell me what Shane did to you." He snapped, staring into my eyes.

Technically, if I demonstrate it's not telling him.

So I did.

"That's what he did." I sighed, ignoring his rage and walking back to the classroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ryder's way of thinking was clever there.

Demonstrating isn't telling.

Hope you guys are liking this story :D.