Status: Hope you like I guess :)

Ryder and Friday.

"Remember when they said that what we want could never be done? When it all comes falling down we'll

They trashed my house.

Ryder got up and walked into the kitchen.

Pretty much everyone had left now.

Laura, Nina, Shane, Chance, Charlotte, Jared and Kellin were the only ones left.

No, December and Beth were upstairs.

I think they're together.

If they're not, they should be.

Out of all of the remainders (including Ry and myself), Shane was the only one who got drunk.

Nina and Chance did stuff in my bed ... fucking perfect.

I got up and followed Ryder.

He was on the phone in the kitchen.

Panic touched his voice as he spoke to the man on the other end.

"I can't get kicked out of school ...." He was saying when I walked in.

I gaped at him with my mouth wide open.

"You can't do that, it's not legal." He cried, turning to me and stepping closer.

He hung up and as soon as the phone was on the kitchen counter he collapsed.

"Ry!" I yelled, diving forward to catch him.

He didn't answer.

He looked like he wasn't breathing, but he was.

I carried him into the living room and put him on the sofa.

His eyes fluttered open after a while and he started shaking and crying.

"Why're you getting kicked out of school?" I asked, sliding my fingers between his.

"Because the head teacher doesn't want a gay in his school." He sobbed, sitting up and wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Well ... why didn't I get kicked out, then?" I asked, winding my arms around his waist.

"You did." He cried, pulling away and looking into my eyes.

I thought for a second, smiling like a crazy person.

"We'll do what we want to then, won't we?" I laughed, kissing his forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would sit here and blame everyone and everything else, but I can't really do that because it was kinda really my fault .... but I am so so so so so sosososososososososososo sorrryyyyy sorrieeeeee :'( :'( Please don't hate me :'(

I think you deserve more than one update, but I really can't update tonight because I have school tomorrow ... which sucks ass.

But I hope you like this update .... I'm sorry it was so late ... :'(

But Ryday still love you guys ... I think you should love them too ... I mean, they did just get kicked out of school :'( .... awweee poor Ryder.

It sucks.

But don't worry, they will get allowed back in, because there's gonna be a really big event that the teachers cannot ignore ... no matter how much they want to :D I look forward to writing that :D :D :D

But again, sorry it was late :'(.