Status: Hope you like I guess :)

Ryder and Friday.

"Now this is war."

I ran out of the hospital and headed towards home.

When I got there, Beth was curled up on the sofa with December.

"I'm going out ... just gotta get something first." I shouted through to her before darting up to my room.

I slammed the door shut and ran over to my bed and pulled up a carpet tile.

Searching for the loose floorboard took longer than I thought it would but after a while I found it.

I removed it quietly and stared intently at the glittery blue box in front of me before taking it out and putting it into a bag.

I ran back downstairs with the bag and told Beth I was going to Nina's to give her something.

I ran out the door before she could protest.

I ran as fast as I could checking down every alley.

I found who I was looking for and pulled out my blue box.

Ryan Masterson turned around and glared at me.

"Isn't past your bedtime, faggot?" He sneered, turning fully to face me and causing the three guys with him to stare at me.

"Stop fucking about ... this is war!" I hissed.

He stepped forward slowly with a six inch knife in his left hand.

I tightened my grip on my protector and grabbed it with my other hand as well.

Two of the guys lunged forward and punched me in the stomach but I was used to it because of how many fights I've been in with Friday.

I wrapped my crowbar around his legs and ignored the feeling of the other guy's fist colliding with my arm and I whipped him in the ribs with my crowbar.

Another guy pounced towards me and I whipped him in the stomach with the weapon.

"You done pissing about? You ready to be a man?" I asked as he stepped forward lazily with his knife held loftily in his right hand.

"Alright. If you want it that bad." He reasoned.

He stepped closer still and with his knife pointed towards me.

I side stepped hom as he lunged at me and when I was behind him I raised my crowbar and hit him over the back of the head with it.

***

When I got home, the first thing I did was got rid of the crowbar and then I got into the shower and vroke down.

I cried hard because I had never done anything like that.

I thought of Friday and decided I would go to the hospital to see him tomorrow and tell him what happened.

I realized that I had avenged Friday and that thought burned brilliantly bright in the back of my brain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if there's any mistakes ... also, I dis not really plan this chapter so holy hell I did not see thay one coming :/

I gotta do this quick because my battery might die soon.

Thanks to Justice Rader