‹ Prequel: Burst Into Flames
Status: complete!

Scream in the Dark

I Don't Mind If You're Overrated

~Tony's POV

I slid my hand into her's, "What colors were you thinking?" I asked.

She had a smile on her face, "Yellow. I don't care about the other color, but I know I want yellow."

I nodded, "We can work with that."

She looked into my eyes, "What do you want, Tone?"

I shrugged, "You and Leia to be happy."

She sighed, caressing my cheek, "That's all you ever worry about.." She trailed off.

"That's all I care about," I said, leaning into her hand.

She shook her head, "You need to think about yourself too."

I kissed her palm, "I don't care about myself."

She frowned, "I care about you; all I want is for you to be happy and safe." She said, pulling her hand back, "Are you happy, Tone?"

I thought about this; was I happy? Of course, I had the perfect life, the perfect fiancee, the perfect career. But did that make me happy? "I.. yeah." I said, leaning in to kiss her, "I'm pretty happy."

She smiled as our lips touched, "Good." She whispered. She got up, going over to make sure Leia was okay.

I watched her move, her hips swaying, "Babe."

"What?" She asked, not looking back at me.

I felt my throat grow thick, desire filling my brain, "Leia's asleep and it's pretty early.." I trailed off.

She turned around, her cheeks flushed, "And?"

I smiled wickedly up at her, "And it's been two weeks since we had sex."

She raised an eyebrow, "So?"

I could tell she was just teasing me. I grabbed her hand and pulled her down on top of me, "So, I want to eat you up." I said, nibbling on her earlobe.

She giggled, pulling back, "Do you now?"

I nodded, unbuttoning her shirt.

Her cheeks turned a deeper shade of pink as her breathing hitched. I smiled up at her, removing her shirt and undershirt. I rolled over, placing my lips carefully on hers. She pulled at the hem of my shirt, rolling it up and off.

I pulled back, kissing her neck and down her chest. She let out a soft moan, apparently she was more into this than I thought.

I chuckled, kissing down her warm stomach. I stopped at the waist of her jeans, unbuttoning them and helping her shimmy out. I looked up at her face; her head was thrown back, lips slightly parted. I smiled, kissing her inner thighs and up to her underwear.

I pulled them down fast, breathing heavily. My tongue traced over her slit, dipping in every now and again. She let out a throaty moan, grabbing my hair. I locked gazes with her, "Are you ready?" I asked.

She nodded, pulling my head up so she could kiss me. I threw off my boxers, lowering myself to her.

"Hi." She said.

I thrusted into her hard; it'd been to long, and my self control was lacking. Elise didn't care though, she moaned loudly, thrusting her hips to match mine.

I attached my lips to her neck, sucking and biting. She moaned again, clawing at my back. I could feel her walls clamping down, "You're getting close." I said, slowing down.

She whimpered, placing a hand on my neck and bringing my lips to hers. She kissed me hungrily, "Please," She begged.

I nodded. Love and pleasure filled my brain. I started going faster again, this time slamming into her harder than I had before. It wasn't long before she was squirming, moaning out my name. I smiled cockily, my climax approaching too.

She rolled us over so she was on top. It was weird, she didn't ride me very often. I smiled up at her encouragingly, placing my hands on her hips. She slammed herself down on me, throwing her head back. I pushed her up and slammed her down on me again, my climax becoming my first priority.

"S-shit," She moaned, "Oh, Tony, I'm coming!"

I grunted, slamming her down on me and exploding inside of her. Her legs started shaking; her back arched. She moaned out my name a few more times before rolling off and laying down next to me.

I pushed my forehead against hers, kissing her softly. She smiled, her eyes becoming heavy, "I love you."

I wrapped my arms around her, "I love you, too."

~*~

~Mike's POV

I looked at Vic, my eyes narrowing, "What do you mean?"

He sighed, looking away, "They're getting married."

He was joking; he had to be joking. "No." I said.

He nodded, rubbing his chin.

I shook my head, "No. No this can't happen." I said, feeling my anger rise, "This can't happen!" I threw the books off my desk, slamming my fist down on it.

He gave me a small smile, "I'm sorry, Mike."

I pointed my finger, "This isn't happening. I love her, Vic!"

"I know.." He trailed off.

I threw my hands up, "Do you!? Because you obviously aren't on my side! You haven't been on my side this entire time!"

He rubbed the back of his neck, "This isn't my fight, Mike. I don't need to choos-"

I cut him off, punching the nearest object, "Fuck you! You could've chose me, but you fucking chose Tony!"

He took a step back, afraid I'd hit him, "I.. I didn't.."

"No!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face, "Don't you dare try to apologize! I've spent the last seven years in love with her, and my best fucking friend ends up marrying her? That's not how it happens!" I yelled, throwing something else.

He put his hands up protectively, "Mike, Mikey.. He- I.. Hey!" He yelled when my fist collided with his jaw.

I dropped my hands fast, regret filling my veins, "Shit, Vic- I didn't mean to-"

"No, Mike, you never do." He said, spitting out blood, "That's your problem! You don't think about anyone but yourself! Have you ever once thought that maybe she's happy with him? Maybe that's more than she could be with you?"

I looked down at my shoes, shaking my head.

"Exactly!" He laughed bitterly, "You don't even know what love is. You don't know what it feels like to love someone so much it hurts, to know you'll never be with them for multiple reasons, but mostly because they don't need you."

I looked up at him, "Wh- we're not talking about me anymore, are we?"

He shook his head, slumping to the ground, "I've always loved her, since that first day of high school. You.. I couldn't tell you because you liked her, too. I figured you guys would burn out and she'd use me for rebound or something; that'd be better than nothing." I could see his heart breaking in his eyes, "God damn it!" He yelled, "I hate seeing you like this, Mike, but you don't love her like she deserves to be loved!"

I frowned; that's why he'd always gotten upset when we kissed in front of her, why he was always telling me I wasn't good enough for her. "Vic, I-"

He waved a hand, "I don't care that she's marrying Tony, I don't care that she has a baby with you, I don't care about that stuff! All that matters to me is that she's safe and happy. That's what love is. That feeling of pure hopelessness you're feeling, that's your lust. You don't love her, you love her body."

I grimaced, "You're wrong." I whispered, "You're all wrong. I love her. The only way she'll ever truthfully be happy is if she's with me!"

He shook his head, "I don't know who deluded your perception of love, but you're wrong. You might like her, but I swear to god, you do not love her."

Tears began running down my face again, "Don't tell me what I feel, Victor."

"Then feel something other than self-pity!" He yelled, standing up and pushing me, "Feel fucking compassion, feel true fucking pain, then come tell me not to tell you what you feel! Go fall in love with someone you know will never love you back the same way and tell me not to tell you what you feel! Fuck, get off your ass and make something out of yourself!" He screamed, "Stop sitting around, complaining because you can't fuck her anymore! Stop being a fuck up, Mike, and I won't ever tell you what you feel!"

I pulled him in, hugging him. He shook with sobs. "I am a fuck up, I am a deadbeat, and I know I am a total fucking waste of space. That doesn't make you my brother any less. I love you, Vic. You should've fucking told me you liked her. Damn, you should've told her."

He nodded, "I know, but I didn't care if she knew. It'd crush me completely if she knew and didn't return my feelings, but none of that even matters now. She's marrying Tony, they're gonna be happy, and we're gonna leave them alone."

I nodded, my heart breaking even more, "This fucking sucks."

He let out a laugh, "It's fucking sucked for over seven years, we're both used to it by now."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh. I didn't even expect that.
iShotTheSherriff1313
littleedeath
PTVTea
mexiquinn
FuEnTeSpErRy;
nothingisasitseems
Soullust
Ashby;
tonyperry123
FrankieFerocious!
lyssagirl05