‹ Prequel: Burst Into Flames
Status: complete!

Scream in the Dark

If We're Lost At Least We're Together

I smiled at over at him, my hand resting on his shoulders. He was focusing on driving, he's become a lot more aware of his surroundings when he drove. I was grateful for it, but it also meant no music and limited conversation.

"You okay?" He mumbled, stopping at a red light.

I nodded, tracing patterns into his bare arm, "Just.. drained."

He smiled and winked at me, "Just wait 'till we get home.."

I smiled and closed my eyes, trying to get a nap in because I was pretty sure I wouldn't be getting that much sleep tonight.

~*~

"Are you sure, Vic?" I asked, handing him Leia's diaper bag.

He nodded, clearly excited to watch her overnight, "Yeah, Mike's really excited to spend time with her. So am I." He laughed, grabbing the car seat and bag from my hands.

I smiled, giving him a hug, "You're awesome." I said.

He laughed, "I know."

I waved and shut the door after him, turning around and leaning against it. Tony was still in the bathroom. I felt like a teenager, butterflies erupted in my stomach. I smiled again, going to sit on the bed and wait for him.

"Hey." He said, leaning against the door frame. His brown hair hung over his face slightly, hiding one of his eyes.

I smiled, feeling the butterflies again, "Hi."

He smiled, walking over to me. His lips brushed mine softly, almost as if he was afraid to kiss me.

I pulled back, "It's okay."

He nodded, grabbing the back of my neck and pulling me to him. He crashed his lips to mine, biting and pulling at them with his teeth. I made a noise, pulling back to unzip my dress. He helped me shimmy out of it, throwing his shirt aside as well.

I ran my hand down his chest to his pants. His stomach stiffened, excitement coursing through both of our veins. I looked up at him as I undid his pants, sliding them down. He smiled, kicking them off.

My lips found his again, our kisses becoming more passionate. His tongue traced my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I smiled, allowing it and fighting him for dominance. He growled, pulling at the clasp on my bra.

I reached back and undid it, letting him slide it off my body. His hands rested on my breasts, slightly massaging them. I sighed in his mouth, pulling on his lip with my teeth. He chuckled, reaching down to kiss my neck.

I squirmed, trying to push myself back up on the pillows. He looked up into my eyes, "You okay?"

I nodded, placing my hands on either side of his head and kissing him. He smiled, reattaching his lips to my neck, kissing down my chest to my belly button. His eyes made contact with mine as he slid down my panties. He knew that drove me crazy. He kissed my inner thighs, working his way up. I whimpered softly as his tongue entered me, tracing shapes.

He pulled back, reaching up to kiss me. When his lips found mine, he put a finger in me, pumping in and out slowly. I moaned into the kiss, pleasure tingling my every nerve. He laughed, adding another finger and picking up the pace.

"Oh, god," I whimpered, feeling my climax approaching. He pulled his fingers out, cleaning them off and kissing me. I could taste myself on him which turned me on even more, "Fucking tease." I hissed.

He laughed again, his hands rubbing my sides. I rolled over so I was on top of him, trailing kisses down his jaw. I pushed down his boxers fast, grabbing him. His breath hitched as I jacked him off. I bit his neck, sucking on it and leaving hickies everywhere. He groaned, cursing under his breath.

I pulled back, kissing him. He tried to kiss back, but I stopped him, "No, it's my turn to tease you." He grunted, his eyes clouded with pleasure.

I smiled, leaning back onto him. I slowly lowered myself down moaning. He propped himself up on his elbows, "Fuck, Lise." He panted.

I crashed my lips to his, trying to muffle my own moans. He grabbed onto the back of my thighs and flipped me over, entering me again. I yelled out his name, spreading my legs farther so he could go deeper. He picked up the pace, the bed squeaking under us.

I arched my back, "Fuck! Faster, Tony!"

He slowed down, grabbing my leg and putting it on his shoulder. He looked into my eyes, "Ready?"

I moaned, "Yes, oh fuck."

He smiled cockily, thrusting into me so hard I thought I was going to burst. I couldn't make a sounds, it felt too good. He looked down at me with that same smile, "You sure you can take this?"

I nodded, my mouth making an 'o' as he pulled out and thrusted in again. He started going in fast, faster than he ever had. I started squirming around again, my climax rushing up at me. He smiled evilly, stopping.

I groaned, slapping his chest weakly. He reached down and pecked me. I looked in his eyes, "Fuck me."

I could tell that turned him on more as he started to thrust slowly again, earning him another moan from me. I mashed my lips to his, wanting to morph our bodies together. He pushed his chest to mine, our hips grinding together.

I felt myself tightening up, my climax seconds away, "Holy shit!" I yelled out, "Tony, fuck." I dragged out the 'u', my eyes rolling back into my head.

He started cursing again, in Spanish this time, going in faster. When my orgasm was over, I let him ride his out, enjoying the sensation. He went limp, his forehead on mine. I smiled up at him, wiping a bead of sweat from his eyebrow, "Wow."

He nodded, rolling off of me. I turned toward him, kissing his cheek. He pulled my body to his, wrapping his arms around me and pushing his face in my neck, "Fuck."

I let out a shaky chuckle, tangling my legs with his. He rested his head on my chest, listening to my breathing. I felt consciousness slipping away when he started rubbing my back, whispering sweet nothings in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hm. Not sure about this one. Oh well. AH I FIXED IT WOOPS I COPIED IT TWICE THAT'S SLIGHTLY EMBARRASSING.
iShotTheSherriff1313 (ilu for commenting on ever single update you're the bestest ever omg ♥)