Sequel: High School Rocks
Status: Completed

High School Sucks

Trust

17--

Vanessa messaged Zack, Sohee's new love interest and asked to meet up sometime before he saw Sohee again. She had a plan in place.

"DO you like Sohee?" she asked.

"Yeah, she's a senior though so...i'm not sure. And we go to different schools" Zack said. "BUt i like her'

"I hav a proposition for you Mr. Zack...something" she said. "I'll pay you to date Sohee"

"Why?"

"Revenge...i'll make it worth your wild" she siad. "I'm known as the most sexually experiencd girl at my school" she winked. "All you have to do is pretend to like Sohee."

"How much do i get paid?" he asked. "And what sexual favors do i get?"

"How much do you want?"

"Twenty a week"

"Deal"

"Two blow jobs a week and sex whenever i want" Vanessa stuck her hand out.

"Deal"

"Really?"

"As i said" She took up. She left a twenty on the table. "I'm very willing" she leaned of the table and kissed him on the cheek. "See you around" she left. ZAck smirked.

hashtag YOLO

...

After a week with being with Zack, Sohee changed her relationhip status on facebook. Guy was the first one to see it.

He marched into school in such a aggressive way. He went straight to Matt. "Dude, i told you to find out if she liked me"

"Oh" Matt already knew about the status.

"You didn't tell me anything" GUy said. "So i thought maybe she did like me...she kissed me a few weeks ago"

"I'm sorry, man" Matt said. "But she's taken at the moment"

"By that stupid Grafton kid who pushed me over at the game two weeks ago. FUCK!" he kicked a locker. "Thsi sucks!" GUy walked away. Matt sighed. Maybe it would have been a good idea to tell Guy BEFORE he found out the wrong way.

Sohee walked into school and saw Guy. She smiled at him but he frowned and looked the othr way. "WTF" she said. She walked over to Matt.

"What did you do?" she asked. "I swear you did something..."

"Well i might have forgotten to tell Guy that you weren't interested in him"

"Come on, Matt!" Sohee exclaimed. "I don't need anyone hating me"

"Sorry" Matt said. He knew he would have to apologize later when Vanessa said something to her about fucking Bryan. "Honest mistake"

"FIne" Sohee walked away.

...

When Holly walked into school that day, AJ was waiting for her by her locker. Holly smiled. "Hey cutie" she leaned in to get kissed but he pushed her away.

"I want to break up" Holly's facial expression suddenly changed.

"Wah...what?"

"I just...this trust thing is killing me...you dont trust me and i can't take it. I don't want to be controlled okay? I'm a junior in high school..." he said. "I'm sorry" he walked away
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm thinking there will be around six more chapters left