Sequel: High School Rocks
Status: Completed

High School Sucks

Downstairs

Holly didn't know how to respond to that. She didn't know how she felt about him! Well obviously that was a lie. But she did know how she felt about Steve and every second he didn't know she was not at the party killed her.
Ross looked away from Holly when she hesitated. I guess he really didn't ask her anything so she dind't have to say anything. But then again Vanessa said he had a chance, why wasn't she responding the same.
Holly finally just looed at him for a moment. He looked away quickly and then looked back. "I really want to kiss you" she said bodly. Ross bit his lip. He leaned over and pecked her lips. "So where's the shouting?"
"What?"
"Shouting from the heavens...shout from the heavens" she said. Ross got out of his car and stood in th middle of the parking lot, she followed.
"I LIKE HOLLY GREEN AND I PROMISE I WILL FOREVER BE FAITHFUL AND SWEET TO HER AND MAKE SURE EVERY MORNING SHE GETS A SWEET KISS FROM THESE LIPS" he screamed. Holly laughed. He kissed her again. "Good?" she nodded.
...
Steve wandered downstairs back to the party. After puking out most of the contents of his stomach he felt a little better. His mind was a more clear.
"Where's Holly??" he asked Heather. She tensed up. She wasn't expected Steve to ask or care.
"Not here" she said.
"What?" he asked.
"She left a good half hour ago" she said.
"Wait--why?"
"She left with Ross" she added. "Because you were making a fool of herself and she realized it wasn't going to work" Steve was stunned for a moment. Why would Ross do that to him?
"Zack! Dylan!" he called. "Let's go!" he threw his car keys to his sober friend Zack. "We need to track down that bastard" the three of them left. Heather bolted upstairs to Kim's room.
Vanessa was there straddling another football player named Bryan. "Vanessa! Steve left with his friends they're going to look for Ross!" she exclaimed. She took a few deep breaths in and out. She was scared not for Ross but for Holly. She was in a mob war of some type now.
"Wait, what did Ross do?" Bryan asked. He put his shirt back on.
"He left with Holly a while ago"
"Oh no" Bryan ran downstairs.
"Why is this so bad??" Vanessa asked.
"Steve is a thug" Heather said slowly. "He is very intense and likes to fight and hit people" she said. "Ross stole Holly away from Steve"
"Ok i get it, let's go" Vanessa and Heather grabbed Hannah and Kim and got into heather's car while Bryan grabbed his friends Randy and Nick and they took Randy's car.
"Where could they be?" Randy asked.
"I don't know we don't know the area real well" Bryan was trying to call Ross but he wasn't answering. "Steve has a head start" he said.
"I bet we'll be fine" Randy said. "JUst get a hold of Ross so we can get there first"
...
Zack drove down the windy streets of their town. "THey couldn't have gone far" he said. Steve looked at a map.
"Im thinking since they left a half hour ago they half to be at either his house or her house--her parents are home i know that"
"And since they took Ross' car" Dylan said. "They must be going to his house--where does he live?"
...
Hannah finally got a hold of Holly after ten minutes of driving. "Thank god!" she exclaimed. "Where are you? ok, i'll explain later just stay there"
"Where is she?"
"Target parking lot" She said.
...
"Ok i got news from Heather" Bryan said. "Target parking lot" Randy turned the car completely around and headed up to one of the busiest parts of their little town. But at this time of night, al most 1 in the morning, everything was closed, dark and abandoned.
...
"Got it" Dylan said. "He updated his twitter with a location, they're at the target"
"What are they doing there it's closed!" Steve said.
"Ross's car, abandoned parking lot" Zack said. "It sounds pretty simple to me"
How did one girl disrupt all this order?
...
Finally, the first car to get there was Steve's and that was not a good thing. "Is that Bryan?" Holly asked watching the dark blue car speed toward them.
"No Bryan doesn't have a car" Holly paused. Ross didn't look up from his phone.
"Then---" the dark blue car drove head first into Ross' car. "Fuck!" they both screamed out. When the initial crash was over they both relaxed.
"What...the..fuck" Ross said. Steve got out of the drivers seat of the car.
"Get the fuck out here, mother fucker!!" he exclaimed. Ross got out of the car.
"Are you serious?" Holly thought. "Are two boys really fighting over me?" she pondered it a little more and she actually kind of liked it. But she shook the thought, got out of the car and stood in between them. "Puh-lease" she said. "What is wrong with you?" she asked Steve.
"You're my girlfriend"
"Not anymore" Steve pushed Holly out of the way and lunged toward Ross. He pushed Ross onto the totaled hood of his car and wrested with him and punched him a few times.
FINALLY, two cars pulled into the target parking lot. Before the car even stopped Randy, Bryan and Nick jumped out of the car and came to defend Ross.
Heather, Kim, Vanessa and Hannah got out of the car too. They got Holly and got back into their car and bolted off as quickly as possible.
...
"I've caused so much trouble today" Holly said. The four girls headed downstairs to Heather's basement. They sat on the couch togther and huddled close. "This is why i dont date"
"This is also why i love you" Vanessa said. "If it weren't for you, Kim wouldn't have thrown such an awesome party and i would have never gotten to second base with Bryan" she said.
"And i would have never broken up with Sam" Hannah said.
"And i would be at home probaby doing nothing" Heather said.
"And i wouldn't be drunk" Kim said. "Speaking of that party--"
"Who cares" Heather said. "They'll get the hint eventually"