Status: Hey guys internet is down. Sorry for the wait.

Some Stories Are More True Than You Think

We Have To Drink The Pain to Survive.

[The next day]

Events of the day before had the vampire world breaking. There was a Dark Angel among them. One of the most fear creature among the vampires. There hadn't been a one in 10,000 year and suddenly one had appeared. They were all in a panic; that is all but the Elders. The gang and Andy found this very suspicion. They had took Ashley and Scotty away. They told everyone everything was under control, but something was wrong. Andy, Jinxx, and Jack where all trying their best to get to Ashley. Was their world about to fall apart?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley's POV

UGH! Everything hurt. It felt like every bone in my body had been broken. What the hell was going on? This had been going on for hours. Did no one here my screams. The only thing I could hear was soft crys and a few screams now and then. I wanted to respond but I was in to much pain. After what seemed days it finally seemed to let up. I instantly fell into a deep sleep. I had a dream of the different stories I had been told as a child about the Dark Angels. They where so real, but something flashed into my sleeping mind. A memory that wasn't mine. Before I could fully take the dream in a scream woke me from it. I opened my eyes and looked around. Nothing looked familiar. I tried to get up but found myself tied down to a bed. Panic raced through me as I heard low whimpers.

"Whose there?" I called out. It was quiet for a moment then more whimpers. I looked around to find Scotty on the floor laying on her side. Those dark wings laid limply over her body outstretched over the floor. I suddenly felt a sadness come over me. I called out to her, "Scotty?"

Before anymore could be said a figure stepped into the room. It moved to stand over me. Panic flashed into my mind again. "Who are you and what the hell is going on!" I demanded from the figure. I heard a chuckle as it spoke.

"Easy Ashley. Don't hurt yourself. Everything is going along with the plan." It was Mr. Emerson. And what was with this plan.

What are you talking about? I asked almost fearful of what he might say.

He turned to point at Scotty. "She is a Dark Angel. She was the most powerful being among us, but we have learned how to break her kind." His eyes where now on me. "With their guardians we control them."

I looked at him confused. What the hell was he talking their guardians. He seemed to have read my mind as he chuckled. "Your her guardian. That is why you can feel the things she can. I'm sure you thought you were life mates, but you are not. You are sworn to protect her. You two have yet to bond like you where suppose to as young kids. With out that bond your helpless against anyone."

Andy's POV

I had to save him. Yea it looked like he had found his mate but I didn't care. I lovely him. I had for a long time. I was just never brave enough to tell him. And now he was gone. No I couldn't lose him. No not before I could tell him the truth. I had placed a meeting with the others. We had to form something to save him. We couldn't let one of our own be taken even if it was by the Elders. We where to met at my house. Everyone was going nuts with the knowledge of a Dark Angel among us. War was near everyone could feel it. It was time to fight for your own. I picked up the of phone and dialed a number I though I'd never have to use.

"Hello." A male voice answered the phone.

"Jayy I never thought I'd ever have to ask for your help, but I need that favor." I spoke smoothly. Would enemies have to come together to win this or would we all fall?
♠ ♠ ♠
And the plot thickens. Hope you guys enjoy. Please comment and subscribe! It brings much need encouragement to go on with the story. <3