Status: I wrote this one summer after meeting the inspiration of this story. Maybe you can find out who is it :):):)

Emerald Eyes

Truth or Dare

I looked up to Asher only to find him staring ahead. I wondered why he so quiet, had I done something wrong? Maybe he’s regretting walking home with me. Maybe it’s my fault, I started to worry. We were close to my neighborhood now.

“You’re really nice,” Asher said.

“Me?” I replied. “Yeah,” he said glancing at me.

“You’re different from all the girls in tenth grade.”

“Thanks,” I said. Asher just told me I’m nice, my feelings of worry started to wither away. We reached my neighborhood,

“Want me to walk you home?” Asher asked. I couldn’t believe Asher was more than chivalrous to walk me to my house. In 24 hours, a boy who I thought didn’t even know I existed was offering to walk me home.

“Why not?” I replied. It was a matter of time before we reached my residence. I had never had a boy over at my house. I’m glad nobody was home. My Dad doesn’t come until evening during the weekdays.

“You have a nice house,” Asher complimented.

“Thank you,” I replied. I normally entered my house through the kitchen door after school, since the front door is locked from the front. I knew Asher was able to see my backyard. We stopped at the patio just as I was about to open the kitchen door. I stared at Asher as he was looking out the backyard from the patio’s balcony.

“Wait,” he said.

I turned around, “What is it?”

“Come here,” He motioned.

“Okay,” I mouthed stepping down from the kitchen door. I walked towards Asher and stood next to him at the balcony. He stared at the backyard a little longer and then finally at me.

“Let’s play Truth or Dare,” he said.

“Truth or Dare?” I laughed.

“Seriously, I want to get to know you better,” Asher said. I added another positive to the chances that Asher Peterson likes me.

“Okay, but you will have to go first,” I said. Asher nodded.

“Truth or Dare?” he asked. I decided on truth, I felt like I should.

That was when Asher said, “Have you ever been kissed?” I froze and then turned red. It was obvious now, Asher did like me. What guy asks a girl if she’s been kissed if he only wants to kiss her? I could imagine kissing Asher. It would be the happiest day of my life if it ever happened. I’d know Asher Peterson would be my first kiss. I didn’t know about Asher though.

He’s probably kissed a hundred girls by now, but then again, why would he ask me such a personal question.

“No…” I answered shyly.

“But I want to.” What I really wanted to say was,

“No, Asher Peterson, I haven’t been kissed. But I have this fantasy where I’m in your arms and then…”

“I see,” Asher said. He was blushing now. I smiled at him. I was happy to know he liked having me around. My shyness slowly disappeared.

I guess that meant all those years of passing by Asher in the halls and watching him across the lawn did mean something. Maybe it was mutual…

“Truth or Dare…” I began.

“Oh no…”Asher jokily muttered. I giggled. “Truth,” Asher answered looking at me.

“Okay…” I began swaying side to side.

“Would you like come up to my room?” I asked. Asher stared at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
AVa's POV :)