Status: I wrote this one summer after meeting the inspiration of this story. Maybe you can find out who is it :):):)

Emerald Eyes

The Makeover Idea

“Ahhhh!” we shrieked. I was with Summer at her house. We jumped in each other’s arm, shrieking again. We panted and calmed down, I didn’t want Summer’s Mom to hear.

“He did what!?” Summer cried. I told Summer everything, since she was the only person would knew how I felt about Asher.

“He asked me out!” I cried.

“Oh my god, oh my god,” Summer breathed.

“I can’t believe this, you are so lucky, I told you he likes you!” Summer said.

“Yeah…” I said smiling to myself.

“So where to?” Summer asked.

“The movies? Sea Crest…?” Summer questioned.

“We’re going to a bonfire,” I said. Summer gasped.

“Oh my god, Bonfire’s are so romantic. You are so lucky Ave,” she said. We sat down opposite each on her bed. Everything in Summer’s room was yellow and orange. Hers was bright and different from my dark, violet room.

“So let me ask you something,” Summer began. I looked at her.

“If Asher’s asks you…” she said. She paused deliberately.

“Asks me what?” I said.

“To be his girlfriend…” she said grinning. I blushed.

“Summer, Asher said it’s not a date.”

“Oh please,” Summer sassed.

“If a guy asks a girl out, it totally means he’s into you, he wants to be the boyfriend.”

“I’ve never had a boyfriend before,” I said staring at the floor.

“Doesn’t matter,” Summer said holding onto my shoulders. Her enthusiasm was supportable.

“All that matters is this one night with the boy of your dreams, and Ava, trust me, this is going to be a night you’ll never forget,” Summer said putting her hands by her side now.

“We have to go shopping,” Summer said to herself.

“You need a makeover, you need a Blake Lively look.”

I laughed, “Summer it’s okay,” I said.

“We don’t have to go shopping. I’ll just wearing one of my outfits.”

“No, no Ava you are not going out with Asher wearing a top and jeans, I know you,” Summer assured. She then stood and walked over to her wardrobe. There were two large posters of Avril Lavigne and Kylie Minogue. Her iPod was filled with pop and punk music.

She shuffled through a few of her outfits and finally settled on one.

Before I even saw it, I said, “Oh no, I don’t wear black,” I said. Summer gaped at me.

“Well you will on your first date,” she said. It was a white polka dot blouse with black spots. There were also black leggings with a miniskirt and a black top cover. I liked it, but it looked a little too… punk for me.

“You can wear your black ballet flats with these,” Summer said. She held the outfit to herself and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

“So cute,” she whispered. I looked at Summer as she carefully the outfit on her bedroom.

“Oh and Ava, for the first time, you’re wearing eyeliner.”

I wanted to talk, but all that came out was a stammer.

“No exceptions, you have amazing eyes,” Summer smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!! :) I appreciate it!