Status: I have pretty much finished this story and I just need to upload it

Heart Attacks Waiting to Happen

Nightmares, no longer wait for sleep

Oli’s POV:

“Guys have you seen Muse?” I asked feeling like my heart was going to burst out of my chest.

“Yeah she went for a walk.” Jona said.

“No she didn’t.” I groaned and sat next to everyone outside.

“What do you mean man?” Austin asked and I handed him the letter I had woken up with on me.

Oli,
I love you and I really hope you know that. I am sorry that I pissed you off not that this isn’t going to do the same. I cant keep disappointing you though because it is hurting me. Just forget me because I am not worth it. These past couples of days have been the best of my life. The memories I got here will be with me forever and I will always love you although it would be easier if I hated you. You all made me feel like I had a family and that I had a place that I was welcome in and I will miss that but I cant stay because it hurts to much. I am sorry.
I love you Oli and I love the rest of you crazy ass people but goodbye.

Muse


“We need to go find her.” Austin said and dropped in on the table.

“She doesn’t want to be here.” I muttered miserably. “Why should we make her?”

“Because she is only leaving because she doesn’t want to upset your sorry ass!” he yelled at me. “I talked to her last night! She was in pieces because she thought that you didn’t like her anymore! We are going to go find her and then you are going to fix this!”

“Jona how long ago did she leave?” James asked.

“I don’t know.”

“Well think!” Danny yelled.

“About six minutes ago.”

“Oli we need her. You need her….”

“She doesn’t need us.” I said numbly.

“Are you stupid?” Austin asked “She needs us as much as we need her. Oli if you really love her and you do then you will help us go find her and you will make this right. If I lose my friend because of you I don’t care what god will think of me I promise to kill you.”

“Come on every second we are here talking she is getting farther away.” CC said and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Pierce The Veil- One Hundred Sleepless Nights