Status: I have pretty much finished this story and I just need to upload it

Heart Attacks Waiting to Happen

When it's over I'll count back from ten, and you can listen to something that you've never heard bef

“Hey girl how is your day goin?” Ashley asked and leaned back a little.

“Oh somethin is bothering Oli and I had to leave so he could tell the guys.” I said and scratched my arm. “So I am a little unnerved but I’ll be okay. You?”

“Um it is slow. Yeah we have all seen it. He is like a live wire or something.”

“I know and I want to know why but he apparently doesn’t want that.” I huffed. “Did I like do something wrong? You know what I am going to stop worrying. I care but I don’t well that is a lie I do but I am rambling and you don’t want to hear this.” I said all in one breath. “I need a drink.”

“No you don’t.” he laughed and patted my head. “You drank more than I did last night so I have no damn idea how you aren’t on your ass. When you are alone… sweet talk Oli. Make him want to tell you. You’re a sweet girl but I know somewhere in there is a sexy bitch. Find her and use it.”

“And right now if he heard that he would’ve literally tried to kill you.” I grumbled.

“What did he do?” Andy asked coming out of the bus. He had obviously just gotten up.

“Oh Austin was teasing Oli about taking me out on a date to the amusement park because me and him are the only completely sober people over there and Oli kicked him under the table. I have no idea where it landed but he obviously hurt him.” I groaned.

“Yeah I think he is pmsing or something.” Andy yawned.

“Hey Muse! I really need to talk to you!” Austin said and ran up to me. “I know why he is being weird.”

“I don’t need to know Austin. He doesn’t want me to know so I will talk to him later.” I said.

“No you really want to know this… or at least I want to know if it is true.”

“Fine what is it?” I said.

“Some guy went up to him at the last show and started shit talking about you. He said that you were a whore and that if Oli didn’t… put you on a leash. He um said he knew you and that you had dated.” Austin said. I felt like I had been kicked in the chest with a pair of steel toed boots. I knew who this was.

“Someone let me borrow a phone now.” I said softly. One of them handed me one but I don’t know who. I dialed the phone number and it rang a couple of times and then an answer.

“Who is this?” a tired voice asked.

“Mark I never fucking slept with you! Never! And just because you are some dead beat who will NEVER go anywhere in life doesn’t mean you have the right to try and fuck me over! I am happy now and Oli loves me! Get over yourself because I am NEVER going back to you! I have a life and I have a family nothing you say or try to do will change that!” I screeched into the phone. I felt like my head was going to explode and I am sure that a blood vessel in my eye would have popped if I got any louder.

“Oh I see you got my message from your untalented beau.” he sounded like he was having fun.

“You know what you can do? Burn in hell and you might want to pull your head out of your ass because everyone around you is getting really sick and tired of your shit.” I growled.

“Hmm harsh words but I know you don’t mean them.” he purred. “You love me and this is your way of coping.”

“Coping?” I laughed. “I hate you and stay away from me. Stay away from my friends and stay away from…” a hand took the phone from me mid rant and I turned to see a furious Oli behind me.

“Mark she is never going to leave me… certainly not for some dumb fuck like you.” he hissed and hung up the phone. “Austin you are fucking fired.”

“Oli I…” I started to say.

“No! You… I need you to come with me.”

“Oliver I am not letting you walk off with her when you are in this mood.” Austin said and grabbed my arm.

“What are you talking about?! I would never…”

“Hurt her. I know man but you are so off right now I am not sure you would even know what you were doing if you did.”

“Austin…”

“Calm the hell down Oli.”

“Muse I wouldn’t…”

“I know.” I said softly and hugged him. “I know but you seem a bit unstable.” His arms went around me and he buried his face in my shoulder.

“I love you.” he whispered. “I could never do anything to hurt you. That guy he… he said…”

“Coming from Mark none of it was true.”

“But…”

“Oli look at me.” I said. he leaned back and there was no anger left just a whole lot of sadness and hurt. “Hey Austin he is good now.” I said and grabbed Oli’s hand. “We need to go talk so could you play interference and keep everyone off of and away from BMTH’s bus?”

“You sure?”

“Yeah man.”

“Okay I am playing guard dog.”

“Dog? More like puppy.” Ashley laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Pierce The Veil- Stay Away From My Friends