Status: I have pretty much finished this story and I just need to upload it

Heart Attacks Waiting to Happen

I guess you knew of an advantage 'cause you could blame me for everything.

Muse's POV:

WHAT IN THE HELL?!” a voice shrieked and my eyes flew open to see Amanda over Oliver’s shoulder. Her face was red and distorted with anger. Oliver woke up immediately and rolled over to glare at her.

“What in the hell are you doing here?” he asked sleepily.

“I came over to see if you wanted to apologize and found you in bed with the same slut as yesterday!” she yelled. Oli stood got out of the bed and stood up to his full height and glared down at her.

“Leave.” he growled and pointed to the door. I slowly got off the bunk and stood next to him. She turned her glare to me and her lip twitched up.

“You look like a rabid dog.” I snickered and her hand flew out to hit me Oli caught it and threw it down. “You also hit like a kid.” I giggled. “That much I remember from your coward attack yesterday. You wouldn’t be able to win against me when I was fully awake and you know it.”

“What did you just call me you little whore?” she hissed.

“What? I called you a rabid dog and a coward.” I said and stepped around Oli. “Try and hit me. I fucking dare you.” Her hand flew out but I grabbed her wrist and twisted it behind her back. I walked her to the front of the bus and made her get off of the bus. “Leave Oli alone. Leave me alone.” I snarled and locked the doors. I turned and saw him right behind me. “I am tired of waking up to her screaming.” I said.

“That was fucking hilarious.” he laughed. I turned my head and saw her hitting the plexi glass door.

“Want to really piss her off?”

“Hell yeah.”

“Come here.” he said quietly. I stepped forward and he kissed me forcefully and I leaned into the kiss and gave it my all. His hands held my hips tightly and mine were clasped behind his neck. Our bodies
couldn’t have gotten any closer if we would’ve tried. We broke apart gasping for air. I looked at the door and saw Amanda who was absolutely seething with anger and I flipped her off with out stepping away from him. He put his arms around my waist and leaned his head down on mine. She stomped her feet and ran off.

“Well that was interesting.” someone said. I turned my head and saw Austin leaning against the wall staring at us.

“Oh it was just to…” I started but he cut me off.

“Yeah are you sure cuz you both liked that. Even my dumb ass could see that.” he laughed and walked past us off of the bus.

“Muse what he said…”

“Wasn’t true I know.” I muttered and walked off the bus after him. I walked to a gas station and went straight to the bathroom and raked my fingers through my dark hair. I lifted my shirt carefully and looked at my stitches. They looked better… no longer red and puffy. I sighed and went back out. I grabbed a Monster and a cookie and bought them at the front then left. I went to a small park near by and ate my breakfast. I relaxed and listened to the sounds of the city passing around me. Then I walked slowly back to the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Silverstein- Runaway (Punk Goes Pop)