Shattered and Broken

Chapter 3:Homecoming

Kendall

..We got in the cab and went to my house by the park because I was still in the clothes from to days ago.I walked into my house to pack up some clothes to take with us because after all that happened with Chris I didn’t want to get involved.

We went to my car and went of into the direction of the condo my foster parents left me.I would glace at Chris and he was looking out the window,I sighed he looked helpless.

We pulled up to my condo after a 4 hour drive and I woke up Chris who was drooping on my window.I walked in with Chris and showed him around and he went to the guestroom and turned his face up.I giggled softly but I guess he heard when his head snapped in my direction.”Why..Just why?”I said disgusted which made me only laugh harder.

I went to my bathroom and did my hygiene routine,and put on my pink pjs.I went down stairs and found a shirtless Chris in my kitchen ,he certainly made himself at home.

Chris

I went in the kitchen to find something to eat since they had a nigga starving at that hospital.I turned around to see Kendall in a pink polka dot thing and I thought to my self ‘Damn.. she looks good’ I watched her go pour a batman cup full of juice.She looked at me and smiled “Are you hungry?”I shook my head quickly and she giggled…it was something about her I don’t know what it is,I just couldn’t stop looking at her.Kendall’s phone was vibrating and I saw “Forest” and a picture pop up”how does she know him?” Before I finished my thought she came in and grabbed the phone.

After looking at the phone she looked depressed and sad.”You okay?”She nodded and sighed ,I saw her eyes water and I pulled her into me and she broke down.She cried for a good 13 minutes and went to her room.I felt tired but I didn’t want to leave her crying alone,if it was Laecey I’d leave that bitch.I went to her room , batman was everywhere even the fan,I chucked and sat next to her and wrapped my arms around her torso and held her until he both fell asleep.

Kendall

I woke up with Chris’s tattooed arms around me not even knowing what happened.I moved his arms and went to the bathroom and realized I was in my bra and panties,I was confused until I smelled my vomit on my gown.My knees were weak so I crawled back next to Chris and drifted off to sleep….