Status: This is my first fanfic and I know it is bad in the beginning but it will get better :) just keep on readin :D P.S. English isn't my first language therefore will be many grammar mistakes and I'm sorry.

At The Funeral

chapter 10

CC’s P.O.V.
“I think he likes you more than a friend. I think he wants to be your boyfriend.” I said.
“What do you mean?” I asked confused.
“I mean, he’s gay. He doesn’t like girls.” She said.
“Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t know.” I apologized. Damn it Christian. You embarrassed yourself in front of the girl you like. You did that very good! I thought by myself. Why am I such a jealous type. Why can’t I just be a normal type? I mean, not a jealous type. I totally screwed it up.
“It’s okay CC.” She said. Did I hear that right? Does she forgive me? Wow, I didn’t expect that. Oh, she is such an awesome girl.
I saw Ashley and Sam paying their make-up and walking outside to us. We decided to go back home. Ashley was calling April’s name but she didn’t respond. He walked over to April and snapped his fingers in front of her face. April hopped up and looked with a confused look at Ashley.
“Are you coming back home with us or..?” He asked.
“Huh? What? Sorry, I was thinking about some stuff..” She said.
“It’s okay but, are you coming with us?” He asked.
“Uh, yeah..” She said as she stood up.
We were walking back to the parking lot where April parked her car. I walked besides April and of course, Sam was walking hand in hand with Ashley.
“So April, what were you thinking of?” I asked suddenly.
“You.. I mean.. stuff.” She replied. Woah, what did she say? Was she thinking of me? Really?
“Ah, okay.” I said a little confused.
After a couple of minutes, we arrived at the parking lot, nearby Hot Topic, where April left her car. I jumped in the car and sat next to April, because Ashley and Sam were making out on the backseat. Me and April looked into the mirror at the same time.
“Ew, please, can’t you two wait until we’re home?” Me and April also said together. Why the hell are we saying things at the same time?
Ashley and Sam looked at us weirdly.
“No, we can’t wait.” Sam said smiling.
Oh, this going to be a long ride.
After 10 minutes we arrived at April’s house. Wow, it looked so big. April locked her car and led us to her house. She unlocked the door and let us in. Yeah, her house is really big. We walked inside and April showed us the whole house. Well, basically, she showed me the house. Sam had taken Ashley to her room to do..you know..
I must say, April has a pretty cool room. It’s full of BVB posters, there’s a desk, a couch, a TV, a laptop and of course a bed. She also has her own bathroom with a shower and a toilet.
The kitchen is big. The kitchen cabinets are white and the cupboards are black. The kitchen also has an island with a sink. There’s also a grey/silver fridge with a refrigerator next to it. It also has a stove with a cooker hood. On the wall, there is hanging a black clock, on the island there is a bowl with fruit in it.
The living room was about the size of the kitchen. There’s a quite large television screen hanging on the wall. Underneath the television screen, there’s a fireplace. On the opposite side of the wall, there is a big white couch with beige cushions lying on it. A small coffee table is standing in between the fireplace and the couch. A vase with flowers in it is placed on the table.
And then, you have the large swimming pool. It is beautiful. April told me that, if it’s dark outside, the swimming pool is even more beautiful because of the lights.
We talked about funny and random things for about an hour. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. April jumped up and walked to the front door. I heard some female voices but I couldn’t see who it was.