Status: This is my first fanfic and I know it is bad in the beginning but it will get better :) just keep on readin :D P.S. English isn't my first language therefore will be many grammar mistakes and I'm sorry.

At The Funeral

Chapter 9

April’s P.O.V.

After 30 minutes, Ashley and Sam came finally outside with a shopping bag from Hottopic. Ashley had his arm around Sam’s neck and Sam had wrapped her arm around Ashley’s waist while she was holding the bag in her other hand. They looked so cute together. They came up to us as we still sat on the side of the small flower pot. My eyes were still watered and there was a small tear rolling down my cheek. I quickly looked back at the ground, hoping that Sam or Ashley didn’t seen it. I quickly whiped the tear away and acted like everything was normal. But it wasn’t normal. I looked happy at the outside but, deep inside, I was dying. I was dying because I missed Amy so much. Me and Amy used to be very close to each other and when Amy had cancer, we even became closer.
“Hey April, are you coming with us?” CC asked.
“Huh what?” I asked confused as I snapped out of my trance.
“I asked if you are coming with us.” He said.
“Uh, yeah sure.” I said a little confused. I stood up and walked over to Ashley, CC and Sam who were waiting on me. I was walking besides CC and Sam was, as I expected, walking besides Ashley. We were walking to a make-up shop because CC and Ashley were running out of make-up. Suddenly, I heard someone scream my name. I stopped and quickly looked around. I saw a dark shadow coming over to me. I didn’t know who the person was, until he came a little bit closer. It was my good friend Kevin. I ran as fast as I could to Kevin and hugged him tight. God, I missed his hugs so much. The last time I hugged him was on the day I moved to LA.
I looked back at the ground because I felt another tear rolling down my cheek. But then, I felt a hand lifting my head.
“Hey baby, is everything okay?” Kevin asked worried.
“Yeah, I just missed you A LOT.” I replied.
“oh, I missed you too.” He said as we walked back to Ashley, Sam and CC.
I introduced Kevin to Ashley, Sam and CC. There was an awkward silence for awhile until Kevin asked something.
“So April, how is Amy doing?” He asked to break the awkward silence. My eyes watered and I felt a tear dripping down. Again.
“Uhh, Amy i-is dead. She d-died of breast c-cancer.” I said. I started to cry.
“Aw baby, I’m so sorry.” Kevin said while he gave me a big bear hug.
“It’s okay Kev, you didn’t know it.” I said with a fake smile.
“Well, I have to go now. But you can call me if you need to talk or something. Do you have my phone number?” He asked.
“Of course I have your phone number silly. Why the hell would I delete your phone number.” I said smiling.
Kevin smiled and walked off. I turned to see CC’s face. He had a sad but also a bit angry look on his face. I wondered why he was sad but also a bit angry.
I tried to forget it but I couldn’t. CC said almost nothing to me on the way to the make-up store. I sometimes asked something to him but all he could say was ‘mhm’, ‘no’ or ‘yes’.
15 minutes later, we arrived at the make-up store. We walked inside and it was HUGE. I looked around and I found a good eyeliner. I bought it and I walked outside to smoke a cigarette. I saw CC sitting on the ground with his back against the wall. I decided to sit on the ground at the opposite of CC. Why at the opposite of CC? Why not next to CC? Well, if I would ask something to CC, he would probably answer again with ‘mhm’, ‘no’ or yes’. It had absolutely no point to sit next to him. Suddenly, CC stood up and walked over to me.
“Do you like that Kevin guy?” He asked with no emotion.
“Yeah, he’s my friend.” I said.
“I mean, do you like that guy more than a friend?” He asked. Again. With no emotion.
“No, I like him because he’s a good friend but nothing more.” I said.
“Then why the hell does he call you baby!?” He yelled.
“I don’t know!” I yelled back at him.
“I think he likes you more than a friend. I think he wants to be your boyfriend.” He said.
“Yeah, after he goes straight again.” I said.
“What do you mean?” He asked confused.
“I mean, he’s gay. He doesn’t like girls.” I said.
“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know.” He apologized.
“It’s okay CC.” I said as I stood up to hug him. But why would he even care about that? I mean, it’s not that he likes me. Does he? I heard someone say my name. It was Ashley, who was trying to get my attention.