Status: This is my first fanfic and I know it is bad in the beginning but it will get better :) just keep on readin :D P.S. English isn't my first language therefore will be many grammar mistakes and I'm sorry.

At The Funeral

chapter 11

April’s P.O.V.
I jumped up to open the front door. I walked and opened the door. I stood there with my mouth dropped on the ground. Anita and Annemette stood there in front of me. The same Anita and Annemette I used to be BFF’s with. We still are best friends, but I haven’t seen them in ages. Yeah, we Skype a lot of course but, I haven’t seen them in real life for ages.
“Anita, Annemette? What are you two girls doing here?” I asked with an excited voice while I gave them both a big bear hug.
“Well, Kevin told us where you live now, so we thought “why not buying a plane ticket to LA to visit our BFF, April?” so, here we are, visiting our BFF!” Anita said.
“Yeah, and by the way, did you see Kevin? He told us that he was in LA to visit you and his grandparents. “ Annemette asked.
“Aww you girls are so amazing and yes, I saw Kevin today.” I replied. Anita and Annemette nodded and smiled.
“Oh, please, come in, come in.” I said while face palming myself. Annemette and Anita stepped inside and I led them to the living room where CC stood.
“Oh my god! April, is that the REAL Christian Coma over there?!” Annemette asked as she pointed at CC.
“Yup, I am the real CC.” CC replied.
“EEEEEEEEEEEEP!” Annemette screamed as she ran up to CC to hug him. I saw CC looking at me with a confused and strange look.
“Hey, Annemette don’t kill CC with your tight hugs.” I joked.
“Oh, yeah, right.” Annemette said as she let go of CC.
“It’s okay. But April, who are these ladies?” CC asked a little confused.
“Well, this is Anita.” I said as I pointed at Anita. “And this is Annemette.” I said as I pointed at Annemette who was still standing by CC. CC nodded and smiled at Anita and Annemette.
“It’s nice to meet you two girls.” Christian said while he gave them a typical CC hug.
“Nice to meet you too! But we got to go now.” Anita said.
“Yeah, I have to go too.” CC said.
“Oh, okay. See you 3 tomorrow? I asked.
“Yeah, definitely!” CC replied. Anita and Annemette nodded in agreement. I led them to the front door and they walked out.
Suddenly, I realized Ashley and Sam were still in the house. I rushed to Sam’s room and burst in. I saw Ashley sitting on top of Sam. I heard Sam moan like hell. They didn’t notice I was in the room, watching them having sex. I carefully walked closer to the bed and yelled “FIRE!!”. Ashley and Sam quickly wrapped the sheets around their bodies and got off the bed.
“WHAT THE HELL APRIL?” Sam yelled at me. “there is no fire!”
“Nope, there isn’t.” I said with an evil smirk on my face.
“Then why the fuck did you scream ‘fire’ ?” She asked angry.
“Because I had to say something to Ashley.” I replied.
“Oh, and ‘Ashley I have to say something to you’ won’t work?” She asked. She was really pissed off right now. Oh I love to make her pissed off.
“Nope! Now Ashley I just wanted to say that CC left.” I said to Ashley.
“Oh okay, that’s my time to go then.” He said as he got dressed. He gave Sam a quick kiss on her mouth and ran out the room.
~2 hours later~
“Yes, like I said, it’s your fault that Amy is that! You are the one that killed Amy! You are such a worthless bitch! Why are you still alive anyway? I know you cut yourself after Amy’s death so why didn’t you cut deeper? You would be dead right now if you cut your wrists deeper! I wish you were dead! Nobody cares about you, not even that CC guy! NOBODY! I hope you burn in hell!” Brooke yelled at me. I was speechless. It wasn’t my fault that Amy died. I opened the front door and ran as fast as I could outside. After a couple of minutes, I was still running. Suddenly, I stopped running and looked up to a sign. My feet brought me to the graveyard. I walked and walked until I came to Amy’s grave. I sat on the grass and began to cry silently.
“Hey Amy, I’m here because Brooke yelled at me. She told me that it’s my fault that you are dead. She also said that I’m worthless and that I had to die.” I whispered silently.

CC’s P.O.V.
“Hello, CC speaking.” I said. I didn’t see who called me.
“Yeah CC with Ashley. Listen, April ran away a couple of minutes ago. According to Sam, Brooke was yelling at her. It was something about Amy and that it’s April’s fault that she’s dead.” Ashley said.
“Brooke said what?” I yelled. I couldn’t believe what Ashley said.
“Yeah, but please find April. Sam is so worried right now.” Ashley said.
“Okay but where is she? “ I asked.
“Sam thinks she’s at the graveyard. Oh and bring an extra vest or blanket with you, it’s getting cold.” Ashley suggested.
“Okay I will.” I said as I hung up. I found an extra blanket and a vest and grabbed my keys. I jumped in my car and rushed to the graveyard. After a couple of minutes, I arrived at the graveyard. I parked my car and headed to the entrance of the graveyard. I was searching for April with no success. Until I saw a person sitting in the grass in front of a grave. I slowly walked closer and I saw April, sitting in the grass, in front of Amy’s grave. I walked closer and tapped her shoulder.