Status: This is my first fanfic and I know it is bad in the beginning but it will get better :) just keep on readin :D P.S. English isn't my first language therefore will be many grammar mistakes and I'm sorry.

At The Funeral

chapter 12

April’s P.O.V.
I sat there, still in the grass, looking at Amy’s grave. Suddenly, I felt a hand tapping my shoulder. I gasped and quickly looked up to see CC standing there with a blanket and a vest. Oh thank God, he brought a blanket with him. It was pretty cold and I only wore a black skinny jeans and a tank top.
CC said ‘hey” as he came closer and sat next to me in the grass. He handed me the extra vest and wrapped the blanket around us. So that we both were under the blanket.
“Ashley told me that you were here. What happened? And I wanna know everything.” CC asked carefully. I was quiet for a moment until I spoke.
“After you left, I realized Ashley and Sam were still having sex. So I went upstairs to Sam’s room and I yelled “FIRE” to get their attention. “ CC chuckled. “I told Ashley that you left and he got dressed and left too. Uhh, a few hours later, Brooke came home. She was really pissed off but I didn’t know why. She was being annoying and I tried to ignore her as I usually do. But suddenly, she started yelling at me about Amy. She said that it was my fault that she got cancer. That it’s my fault that she died. Brooke said that she knew about my cuts. She said that I had to cut deeper, so that I died and not Amy. And to say it with Brooke’s words: “Nobody cares about you, not even that CC guy! NOBODY! I hope you burn in hell!”…” I trailed off. I looked at the grass, which has became dark, because it was already becoming darker.
“What?! That’s not true! I do care about you!” CC said as he gave me a kiss on the top of my head.
“You do?” I asked as I looked up into his deep, brown eyes.
“Yes, I do.” He replied. At that moment, I kissed him on his lips. To my surprise, he kissed me back. After a minute, I broke the kiss.
“I-sorry.” I said looking down at the grass again.
“Nahh, that’s okay. But we should probably go because it’s dark. I’ll drive you home.” CC said calmly.
“No, please, don’t drive me back home to Brooke. I don’t wanna face her.” I said.
“Okay, well then, I’ll drive you to our tour bus. I’m sure the guys don’t mind if I bring a girl with me.” He said with a bright smile.
“You sure?” I asked.
“Yeah. I’ll help you to get up.” He said as he grabbed my hands.
He led me to the small parking lot where he parked his car. He opened the car door for me and I hopped in. we didn’t say that much on the way to the tour bus. After a couple of minutes, we arrived at the BVB tour bus. It looked so big. CC opened to car door for me again like a real gentleman. I hopped out and CC led me to the bus door. He knocked and Jinxx opened the door. He looked surprised to see me. I walked in and CC said something, but I couldn’t understand it.