Status: This is my first fanfic and I know it is bad in the beginning but it will get better :) just keep on readin :D P.S. English isn't my first language therefore will be many grammar mistakes and I'm sorry.

At The Funeral

Chapter 13

CC’s P.O.V.
“Would you guys please go to the mall or something, tomorrow morning ? I’d like to make her breakfast and I also wanna tell her how I feel.” I said to Jinxx, who stood in the door entrance. Jinxx smiled and nodded as I walked in. April already said ‘Hi’ to the others.
“ASHLEY APRIL IS HERE!” I yelled, hoping Ashley would hear me from his room. As soon as I yelled, Ashley came running up to me and April.
“April, how are you? Are you okay? What did Brooke said? Does Sam knows you’re here?” Ashley asked April between his gasps.
“1. I’m fine, thanks! How are you? 2. Yes, I’m okay, just tired. 3. She said that it’s my fault that Amy’s dead. 4. Nope, not yet, but I will text her later.” April replied. I saw April yawning.
“You’re tired?” I asked.
“Yeah, I’m pretty tired.” April replied.
“Oh well, you can sleep with me in my bunk if you want.” I said.
“I’d love to. You sure you don’t mind?” April asked.
“No not at all.” I replied smiling.
“Okay, but where is your bunk? April asked me. I pointed to the back of the bus where my bunk and the other’s bunks were. April looked at me with a confused look. I smiled as I grabbed her hand and led her to my bunk.
“Oh shit, I have no pajama to wear. “ April cried.
“Then sleep naked. I’m sure CC won’t mind. Right CC.” Ashley said as he was walking to his bunk. I felt my cheeks running red again. Damn you Ashley, now I probably look like a tomato. I thought by myself. I quickly turned around to my bunk, pretending I was looking for something.
“You can sleep in one of my T-shirts and you can wear a pair of my boxers if you want.” I said as I turned around, hoping I wouldn’t look red anymore.
“Really?”
“Yup!”
“Oh thank you CC! You are my fucking hero!” She said excitedly as she gave me a big hug. I smiled and gave her a T-shirt and a pair of my boxers. She walked to the bathroom to change as I decided to change too. As soon as I changed in only my boxers, I opened the curtain of my bunk and hopped in the bed. I heard the sound of someone opening my curtain of my bunk. As I looked up to the curtain, I saw April standing there in, the too long, shirt I gave. She looked so beautiful. I smiled at her and moved over and April hopped in the bed. I said goodnight to her as I laid the sheets over her. This is going to be a wonderful night.

~InTheMorning (still CC’s P.O.V.)

The sounds of the birds singing their beautiful song woke me up. I was so tired but also so happy. Today was the day I’m gonna tell what I feel for April. I really liked her. I think I might love her! As I rubbed my eyes, I looked at my phone to see that it was almost 9.30 AM. Damn, I hope the guys were gone. I grabbed my phone as I was trying not to wake April. She looked so beautiful and peaceful when she slept. I noticed a bright smile upon her peaceful face. I was wondering of what she was dreaming about. Maybe she was dreaming about a wonderful world. Maybe she was dreaming about the good times she had with Sam or Amy. Maybe she was dreaming about me?
No! No she couldn’t be dreaming about me. Or was she? Nahh, she wasn’t! But what if she was dreaming about me? Why would she dream about me? Uhg, Christian Coma, you think too much! I thought by myself. Damn, I really think too much. Suddenly, I snapped out of my trance. I rubbed my eyes once again and then slowly climbed out of my bunk, trying not to wake April. Damn, she was so gorgeous. I finally climbed out of my bunk and put my pants on and no shirt. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I did my thing and came out and dried my hair. I teased my hair, took a shit and put some make-up on. I opened the door carefully, trying not to wake April. I made my way to the kitchen and took a plate out of the cupboard. What shall I make? Maybe some scrambled eggs with bacon and toast? Or some pancakes with strawberries. Yeah, let’s make some pancakes and put some strawberries by it. I thought by myself. I opened the refrigerator, hoping that there were eggs. And yes there were still eggs. I jumped up and down like a little child. Suddenly, I felt arms around my waist. I looked up behind me and saw April standing there with her arms still around my waist.
“Dude, you scared me.” I said to April.
“Heh, I’m a ninja with special ninja skills. HIYAAH! April said while she made some weird ninja arm moves.
“Hehe you are weird April. You are weird. I chuckled.
“I know that. So what are you making?” April asked, looking at the pancake dough I made.
“I’m making pancakes with some strawberries as breakfast for you.” I replied.
“Aw, thank you! It smells delicious.” April said with a warm smile.
“It is smells delicious, but it also IS delicious.” I said. I put the pancakes and some strawberries on the plate and served them to the kitchen table. April followed me and took a seat at the table. She carefully took a bite of it and said: “Hmm this is so delicious.”
I smiled at her and gave her a glass of juice.
“Hey CC, were you dreaming about a hot, naked woman or something?” She asked suddenly. I was dreaming about HER but how did she know I was dreaming about a woman?
“Well, I was dreaming about a beautiful, hot woman. How did you know that?” I asked confused.
“Because I could feel your boner. You had a boner and you almost stuck it in my ass.” She replied smiling. What the fuck, did I had a boner? Of her? I didn’t notice I had a boner…