Status: This is my first fanfic and I know it is bad in the beginning but it will get better :) just keep on readin :D P.S. English isn't my first language therefore will be many grammar mistakes and I'm sorry.

At The Funeral

chapter 16

CC’s P.OV.
“1. I don’t care if she says ‘I love you too’, as long as she shows me she loves me than it’s all good.
2. I won’t force her to have sex with me! I’m not that kind of guy who forces girl to have sex with them! That’s okay, I can be Purdy too.
3. I know how Brooke is and I know April will run upstairs and cry after Brooke says it’s her fault. I will run after her and I’ll sing her lullaby to her.
4. I would NEVER cheat or hurt her! Never! I won’t go to bars or strip clubs if she doesn’t like that. I love her and I will never hurt or cheat on her! She is too important to me.
5. I know you two are still in school and you’ll graduate in less than two weeks. And I was planning on asking her to be my date anyway so I’ll ask her.
Oh, by the way, thanks for the useful tip.” I said and Sam and I walked back to the others. April was talking with Ashley. Ashley noticed me and Sam and looked at me . He wanted to say something but I put my fingers on my lips, motioning for Ashley to not say anything. Ashley gave me a slight nod and looked back at April who still didn’t notice me. I tip-toed to her, trying not to make any sound.
“Did you miss me while I was gone?” I whispered in her ear as I wrapped my arms around her waist. April hopped up and gasped.
“Damn you ! You scared me, and yes I missed you. What did Sam tell you?” April kissed me.
“She told me 5 important and useful things I should know about you. One of them was the whole ‘I love you’ thing and that you are scared to say it.” I saw fear in April’s eyes.
“But don’t worry about that, as long as you show me you love me, it’s all good.” I smiled and kissed her forehead. She smiled back and hugged me.
I loved it when she hugged me, her hugs were lovely and warm.
“Hey April, we should probably go home now. “ Sam suggested. April nodded and grabbed my hand. We said our goodbye’s to the others and April and I walked off the bus to my car. Sam and Ashley were also going with us but they were taking Ashley’s motorcycle. I opened the car door for April and closed it. I ran to my side and started the car.
April’s house wasn’t that far away from the bus, just a few blocks. After 10 minutes we arrived at April’s house. I saw Ashley’s motorcycle on the ramp. I helped April out of the car and we walked to the door. She opened the door and led me in.
April’ P.O.V.
I was still a bit confused at what Sam had told CC. CC said she told him about the whole ‘I love you’ thing and that I was scared to say it. To my surprise, CC understood it and he didn’t care as long as I show him I love him. I was also a bit confused at why the guys still slept on the bus instead in their own houses. They played their last show here and their tour is over, so why do they hang out and sleep on the bus? Maybe because they are writing some new songs for their new album? Or maybe they ‘re lonely? But they have their girlfriends right? Speaking of the new album, I can’t wait to hear their new album!
My mom was home and so was Brooke. CC and I sat on the couch in the living room. Well, he sat on the couch and I sat on his lap. Ashley and Sam left the house soon. They were staying at Ashley’s place for the night. I heard footsteps on the stairs, someone was coming down. It was Brooke.
“Oh great.” I mumbled under my breath and rolled my eyes. I felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around my waist.
“Don’t worry babe.” CC whispered softly in my ear and kissed my cheek. Shit, he heard me. I thought.
“Aw, is he your new boyfriend? Congratulations sister! How long are you planning on keeping him? A month? 2 months? Did you already had sex or are you still a fucking virgin who isn’t ready yet?” Brooke smirked evilly and congratulated me fake. I could feel my blood boil. I was so angry at her. I felt CC’s tightened his grip. I counted to 10 instead of standing up and punch her in her orange face.
“Yes, he’s my boyfriend and he always will be mine. Forever. And no, we didn’t have sex yet. I might be your sister but I’m not like you. My legs aren’t 24/7 open for everyone likes yours are. You can now fuck off and leave us alone.” I said calmly. I gave her a fake smile and waved at her.
“Wohoow, burn!” I heard CC whispering behind me. I chuckled and kissed him.
“Uhg, fine!” Brooke said annoyed and walked off. Suddenly, my mom walked in with a plate with some cookies. She already knew I was dating CC. She put the plate down on the coffee table and handed me and CC a beer.
“Hey CC, do you wanna see April when she was a baby?” My mom asked CC.
“Yeah, I’d love to see baby April.” He replied. What the fuck! Why did my mom ask CC if he wanted to see me back when I was a baby? And why the hell did he say yes?! This was going to be embarrassing for me.
“Cool, I’ll go get the album.” My mom said and she walked off to the kitchen. I heard CC laugh behind me.
“Don’t you dare to laugh when you see me as a little kid! Or I won’t-“
“You won’t what?” CC laughed.
“Or I won’t kiss you anymore.” I joked. CC smiled faded away. Whoops, he took that serious. Before I could say anything, my mom came back with a photo album. Oh boy. My mom took a seat next to CC and I and opened the album. The first picture was already a picture of me, wearing a clowns costume. It was such an embarrassing photo. I heard CC say ‘aw’ and laugh. The second picture was also one of me when I fell asleep while I was eating. We were flipping through some pages until I saw a photo of me and Amy, holding water balloons. I took the picture out of the album and looked at it. I felt tears burning in my eyes. Some memories flashed back in my head.
***FLASHBACK*** -10 years ago-
“Haha, you can’t catch me, nanananana!” Amy yelled and stuck her tongue out to me. We were playing outside in the backyard with some water balloons. It was midsummer and it was very hot. Amy and I decided to have a water balloon fight. Amy might be 6 but I can tell you, she’s a pro in throwing things to other people. Especially at me.
“I’m not so sure about that!” I said and threw a water balloon at her. The balloon hit her back and splashed open. Amy was soking wet.
“Oh Aps, I’m soking wet.” She said and she picked up another balloon and filled it with water. Uh oh. Payback. She walked closer to me and I began to ran for my life. I felt something hit the back of my head.
“Payback bitch!” April exclaimed and pumped her fist in the air. I turned around and ran to her. I picked her up and walked to the pool.
“Say you’re sorry and I’ll let you go!” I demanded.
“Never!” She shouted.
“Well okay, then you’ll meet the pool!” I throw her into the pool. She swam to the side where I stood and grabbed my foot. And you can guess what happened next..
*** END OF FLASHBACK***
I now was crying into CC’s chest. I didn’t realize that until CC whiped away some tears with his thumb.
“Mom, can I hang this picture on my bedroom wall?” I asked my mom.
“Of course you can sweetie.”
She only called me ‘sweetie’ when I was crying because of Amy. I stood up and walked upstairs to my bedroom. I noticed CC had followed me and he closed the door behind him. I searched for a pin and pinned the picture on my wall where some photo’s hung.