Status: This is my first fanfic and I know it is bad in the beginning but it will get better :) just keep on readin :D P.S. English isn't my first language therefore will be many grammar mistakes and I'm sorry.

At The Funeral

chapter 17

April’s P.O.V.
CC wrapped his arms around me and led me to the bed. I sat down in-between his legs. CC still had his arms around my waist and his chin was resting on my left shoulder. I cried.
“I open my lungs dear,
I sing this song at funerals, no rush.
These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush.
Baby boy you've held so tightly, this pain it visits almost nightly.
Missing hotel beds, I feel your touch.

I will await dear,
A patience of eternity, my crush.
A universal still, no rust.
No dust will ever grow on this frame,
One million years, I will say your name.
I love you more than I can ever scream.

Booked our flight those years ago,
I said I love you as I left you.
Regrets still haunt my hollow head,
I promised you, I will see you again…” CC sang. I immediately calmed down.
“You know, when Sam had to tell me 5 important things about you that I should know, and this was one of them. Whenever you’re crying, I will sing your lullaby.” CC said softly. I looked up at him and kissed him.
“You’re so sweet for me.” I said and I kissed him some more.
“I do everything for the love of my live.” He said. He kissed my forehead softly. I felt my eyes getting heavier and I yawned.
“You should probably go to sleep now. It’s already 11 o’clock.” He suggested as he pulled out his phone to look what time it is. I nodded in agreement and got off the bed. I walked to my bathroom and changed into some shorts and a too large shirt. I removed my make-up and brushed my teeth. I looked at CC who was sitting on the bed, thinking and I headed back to him.
I sat next to him on the bed and looked at him.
“You can stay here tonight, if you want.” I suggested. CC didn’t say anything, he just nodded. He took his pants and shirt off and layed down next to me. He put his arm around me and kissed my lips.
“Goodnight love.” He said.
“Goodnight babe.” I said. We slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up by the sound of my song playing ‘Knocking On Heavens Door’ by Guns N’ Roses. It was the song I set as my alarm as I have to get ready for school. But why did my alarm go off, it’s only Saturday today so no school for me. I grabbed my phone, which was laying on the night stand and pressed the ‘stop’ button. I looked at the date on my phone: Monday, 15th of June. Oh shit, it’s already Monday! I quickly got out the bed and walked to my bathroom. I let the warm water flow and undressed myself. I stepped in, did my thing and stepped out. I took my towel and dried myself. I picked my red skinny pants, a KISS tank top, some underwear and some bracelets. I put them all on and quickly dried my hair and straightened it. Shall I tease it or not? Yeah let’s tease it some bit! I thought. I took my hairspray and sprayed it on my hair while I was teasing it. I applied some eye pencil and put the pencil in my pocket of my pants. I only applied some eye pencil because I suck in putting make-up on. Especially eyeliner.
I walked back to the bed, checking if CC was still asleep. And yes, he was. I kissed him on his forehead and made my way to the kitchen.
I saw that Sam already was up. That surprised me though because I usually have to wake her with a bucket filled with hot or ice cold water or an air-horn.
“Good morning.” I said in a sleepy voice.
“Morning.” Mom and Sam said in union.
“Hey good morning April.” Ashley, who suddenly appeared behind me, said. I quickly turned around and put my hand on my heart. Wasn’t he staying at his place? Maybe him and Sam came back to pick Sam’s backpack? I thought.
“Dude! You almost gave me a heart-attack!” I said as I still had my hand placed on my heart.
“Whoops, sorry. I won’t do it again, I promise.” He said and he kissed Sam. I walked to the kitchen table and sat down. There was a newspaper laying on the table. I grabbed it and began to read the first page. Though, I usually don’t read newspapers but I was quite bored.
“So April, are you ready for school?” Mom asked me as she walked towards me with a plate with eggs and bacon and a sandwich.
“No it’s going to be a boring day today. First, we have 3 hours of Math in the morning and after lunch, we have to help with the stupid formal preparations in the gym. You know how much I hate the formal!” I said annoyed and took a bite of my sandwich.
“Oh c’mon it’ll be fun.” Mom smiled.
“Oh yeah, 3 hours of Math and then helping with the preparations for the formal, which I’m not going to. Oh yeah mom, I’ll have a lot of fun.” I said sarcastic. Mom chuckled and walked out of the kitchen. Sam and I had to go to school. I grabbed my backpack, which was standing in the corner of the kitchen, and my keys and left the house. Off to a boring school day.
“Who can tell me what this is?” Mr Harris, my annoying Math teacher, asked. I didn’t like him and he didn’t like me. That didn’t surprise me because every teacher knows who I am and they can’t stand me. Why? Oh because they know that I do what I wanted to and they know I don’t listen to them. I didn’t know what Mr Harris was talking about. I wasn’t paying any attention. I looked at Sam, who was sitting next to me, she wasn’t paying attention either. She was probably daydreaming about Ashley again. I tapped her shoulder and she snapped out of her trance.
“What?!” She almost screamed. I laughed.
“Were you daydreaming about Ashley again?” I smiled.
“Yes! I dreamed that we were in the shower and that he was naked and I had my bikini on. Then he got a boner and he took my bikini top off and we were almost having sex but then someone..” She looked at me. “..tapped my shoulder and I snapped out of my trance.” She said annoyed. I laughed out loud. Everyone turned around and stared at us.
I pulled out my iPod and put the ear buds in my ear. I played the first song that was on my playlist, which was A Little Piece Of Heaven by Avenged Sevenfold. I loved Avenged Sevenfold! They’re really good! Especially live. I crossed my arms on my desk to let my head rest on them. I slowly drifted off to sleep.
I woke up by someone poking my arm. I looked up at Sam, who had a bright smile upon her face. She was pointing to the door.
“What?” I asked sleepy.
“Look!” She replied. She pointed at the door again. I looked at the door and saw 2 guys, both dressed in black, looking at us. I knew those guys. It were CC and Ashley! They motioned us to come in their direction. I rose my hand in the air.
“Uh, Mr Harris you’ve dropped your pencil.” I said loudly. I had to speak harder otherwise he wouldn’t hear me. Like I said, he’s almost deaf and blind. I put my hand back down.
“Oh, thank you April.” Mr Harris said and he bowed down to grab his pencil. Sam and I quickly packed our things and ran out of the class. I was running that fast that I couldn’t stop but CC caught me. I kissed him passionately. It was a very long kiss.
“Wow, what was that for?” He asked as he broke the kiss.
“That was for saving us and this..” I kissed him again. “..is because I missed you.” I smiled.
“Hmm, I guess I should save you more often then.” He smiled. I giggled and blushed. I was too excited that CC and Ashley came that I forgot CC and I were kissing in the door way. Everyone of my class, including Mr Harris, could see us kiss. Not that I gave a shit about that. Everyone may know CC was my boyfriend! Though, it felt a little weird to kiss someone in front of your classmates. Especially in front of Drake. Drake Johnson. The popular, rich kid/ bully of the school. He was also the gossip guy from our school. If he knew a secret about you, everyone knew it.
“April can you sit back down behind your desk please? Sam you too.” Mr Harris asked as he pointed to my desk in the back of the class.
“Mr Harris, can I please go home? I’m not feeling very well.” I asked, trying to look sick.
“I’m sorry, but you can’t go home.” He said a bit annoyed.
“But I’m feeling nauseous.” I claimed.
“No April, you can’t go home! Now sit back down!” He yelled angrily.
“Uhg, fine!” I kissed CC on the lips and Sam did the same with Ashley. We walked back in to the class. Sam gave Mr Harris an evil look when she walked passed him. We walked back to the our desks in the back of the class. I sat down and pulled my iPod out again. I crossed my arms on my desk and let my head rest on them. Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled out my phone and saw I got a new text. It was from CC.
CC ♥ : Me and Ash will wait for you two at the canteen. Xxx <3<3
Me : Okay, thanks babe ! xxx <3<3
CC♥ : Everything for you, my love <3 xxx
I smiled at the text. He is such a sweet guy. I put my phone back in my pocket and crossed my arms on the table again and let my head rest on them. I felt my eyes getting heavier. God, I was so tired. I slowly fell asleep.
*Time Lapse – End of the 3rd period-*
The bell rang. It was finally lunchtime. Sam and I were on our way to the canteen. Suddenly, my stomach grumbled. Fuck, I was so hungry!
“Somebody is hungry?” Sam smiled.
“Yeah I am.” I said. My stomach grumbled again. Sam chuckled. 5 minutes later, we came at the canteen. It was a major building! But what else would you expect? This school has more than 1000 students. I go to this school for almost 9 years and I see new faces every day.
Sam and I decided to eat at the lunch tables outside, nearby our lockers. It was a beautiful day. The sun shone. It was hot but there was still a slight breeze. Just perfect! Suddenly, I felt my phone started to buzz. Somebody was calling me. I pulled out my phone and looked at the caller-ID. It was CC.
“Hey, where are you two?” He asked.
“Hi, we are at the lunch tables outside.” I replied.
“Oh, and where are those tables exactly?’’
“Do you know where our lockers are?”
“Yes.”
“Well, if you go to them you’ll see us sitting at one of the round tables.”
“Okay good, see you in 10 minutes.”
“Kay bye.” I hung up and continued eating my sandwich.
“April Moore, to the principal’s office, now!” I heard someone say my name in the intercom. It was principal Chambers. I sighed and packed my things. I heard Sam say something but I ignored it and made my way to the principal’s office.